Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 PM

Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) (95891 Views)

If Biden Wins I Will Leave America President Trump Tweets / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by excel101(m): 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
is not happening now. tweet that was done since early hours of today. are U just watching CNN. May be there was power failure in your area since morning.
What's the meaning of this post? That you are a lazy youth watching CNN, while your mates are in service?
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by SavageBoy: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
FryMosquito:
You that sew cloth with sense, what have you achieved with it? Even Trump is not safe. Next time you have to reason like a complex Anima before you talk.. It's an advice

Showcase of foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by delawal: 12:38am On Jan 06, 2020
why is Iran furious. can they prove that their killed general is not a terrorist? these terrorists should not be condoned as we do in naija. DTS why they are messingup everywhere killing innocent soldiers and citizens. if d whole Iranians a re terrorists air shield them, bomb them all. help make d world a beta place
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Promismike(m): 12:46am On Jan 06, 2020
kapelvej:
Everything is about leadership. Obama gave Iran billions, it is the same Iran Trump is trumpilizing
who doesn't know Obama is a Muslim and terrorist sympathiser?
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 06, 2020
HITdemUP:
Reading some comments above suggests we have a lot of immature guys on Nairaland.

You that is mature make your own point

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by nasoeb: 3:29am On Jan 06, 2020
Marine54:
Trump is indeed a nightmare to terrorist all over the world!
We Pray and hope he looks buharis' way sooner than later.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by West2019(m): 3:54am On Jan 06, 2020
God bless American God bless Trump And God punished all the Muslims territories countries in dey world .territories jam mad man they eyes go soon open .respect to you Trump .
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by eguarojeona: 4:50am On Jan 06, 2020
Javid,Iran , Muslims funny.They hit you but don't expect you to retaliate.You attack their embassy (cultural heritage) but say they shouldn't attack yours.Lol
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Pharmakins: 5:24am On Jan 06, 2020
Let's just keep praying against war, may God help us.

MTN SME DATA SERVICE
1gb @ #450
2gb @ #800
3gb @ #1300
4gb @#1800
5gb @ #2000
10gb @ #4,800

9Mobile
UPDATED PRICE LIST

1.0GB - #580
2.0GB - #1060
1.5GB - #820
3.0GB - #1540
5.0GB- #2500
10.0GB-#4900

AIRTEL DATA
1.5GB ⇒ ₦1000
4.5GB ⇒ ₦1900
6GB ⇒ ₦2350
12GB ⇒ ₦4600

�It is hard to find a few people who would believe in you, but when you find them, hold them tight and treat them right.�
_�Guaranteed with the best service_

GLO HEAVY DATA USER PACKAGE
Shared SME.* Reliable and Legitimate

⏱3Months Plan
✅ 56GB ⇒₦12,300
✅ 100GB ⇒₦18,500
✅ 200GB ⇒₦33,500
✅ 500GB ⇒₦65,000
✅ 1TB ⇒₦120,000

⏱1Month Plan
✅ 13GB ⇒₦2,500
✅ 15.6GB⇒₦3,000
✅ 22GB ⇒₦4,400
✅ 28GB ⇒₦4,900
✅ 45GB ⇒₦8,000
✅ 58GB ⇒₦10,200
✅ 94GB ⇒₦15,500
✅ 112GB ⇒₦18,500
✅ 142GB ⇒₦20,500
✅ 200GB ⇒₦30,500

```We are here to stay.�```
Thank you for your patronage..

Call/WhatsApp : 08102772189
[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:29am On Jan 06, 2020
jayfolarin:
The way the U.S. military has operated in the M.E. for the last 30 years is state-sponsored terrorism. Simply look no further than the frequency of bombing and shelling that were inflicted upon the cities of Raqqa and Mosul; more intense than the shelling that happened during WWII. It’s disgusting. It is a sick nation that is rotten to the core

The military definition of terrorism is inflicting violence upon the civilian/ enlisted population to achieve stated political or economical goals. That’s exactly what we’ve been doing.

The levels of propaganda and brainwashing that goes into making people (especially the fools above shouting 'I stand with America yen yen yen') believe that the meanest, fiercest, most violent military apparatus that has ever existed is a force of good is what truly mesmerizes me.

The U.S. acts with impunity and follows the maxim of Thucydides: “The strong do as they must; the weak suffer as they must.”

It is a sick nation full of sick fucking people who don’t give a minute of thought to the death and misery that is spread unto others simply because they have the ability to.

i disagree. the same thucydides was a strong advocate of *political realism*...as far as international relations is concerned, states are the main actors. the state actors in international system exists in a constant state of antagonism.

every state is selfish hence, the struggle for power. power to achieve,, and preserve her national interest.

so stop using thucydides quote out of context just to suit your narratives.
even thucydides himself fought on the side of athens in the peloponnesian war.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by jimmynauty: 5:51am On Jan 06, 2020
if nuclear unleahed, beggarly elements subject to gods among mortals..

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by iamme1234(m): 6:18am On Jan 06, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Try Trump and see the effects, he no be Obama way dash una cash, this one na talk and do

Believe me that Trump na abacha

Not like the weak Obama and the weak PDP that Apc defeated them in power

This one na Benin man talk and do
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Uzomacharles: 6:19am On Jan 06, 2020
WARNING/ALERT...
THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN AND IS A MUST..
THE BIBLE SAID IT "KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM"/
NATIONS AGAINST NATIONS.....BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER....
EVEN SUFFERING
JUST PRAY YOU DONT GET HURT IN THE WAR...
IF THIS WAR HAPPEN!!!
MAYBE THE WORLD MIGHT END FROM THERE COS I KNOW THAT RUSSIA HAVE SUPPLIED THEM WEAPONS AND THEY STILL HAVE DANGEROUS WEAPON..
PRAY 4 GOD MERCY ON HIS CHILDREN....
MATT 24:7-13....READ VERSE8
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by foolbuster: 6:24am On Jan 06, 2020
Atom007:

Wrong as how

He made himself judge, jury and executioner. Violated the sovereignity of a country and assasinated her general.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:46am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=Ewedegubbler post=85534755][/quote]

You just made no sense at all.

Then, what's the need for the courts, docks, prisons, sentences and democracy?

It means that people should be killed on suspicions.

Anyways, perhaps you are too young to understand my perspective.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Austineva(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2020
kestolove95:
Me I want to witness world war b4 I die..Iran nd u.s make una fight abg
u go fight?
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by golddare: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2020
JOSIG:
President Trump has threatened to deploy 2 trillion dollars worth of new military hardware on Iran if the later attempts any attack on USA. Iran foreign minister responds. See snapshots below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Trump is a leader.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by aa2728nl(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2020
shomutuski:

Actually ever since this IRAN/USA debacle started have noticed one thing from all the threads most people have been posting on nairaland. Apart from the disgust some post in favour of USA. I noticed there's one thing in common with y'all!!!. IT'S YOUR HATRED FOR ISLAM AND MUSLIMS. which begs the question who is the real terrorist?

Is it those of you who claim to harbour love in your heart and talk enough about being your brothers keeper. OR.

those who come to nairaland and hide under different monikers to post hideous comments about Muslims...

There are a lot of bad muslims fo sure, samefor christians. In my years of been a nairalander i don't see muslims go under any christian post whatsoever to display religious bigotry. I even checked all the Christian posts today again to confirm. Reverse is the case when it's a muslim.

Y'all need to stop this hypocrisy because most of you people are just the same if not worse..

N. B: keep the mentions coming, if i don't reply just now we ain't on the same level.

Thank you so much my brother, from all the above comments we have already know who the real terrorists are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2020
incogni2o:
I saw the monika and i comment my reserve
he's a Muslim terrorist. just checked all his posts
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by vikithor(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2020
Vortex369:
In this WAR, I Stand with The United States of America.

The reasons are Simple (And you better read all before responding, I have my facts):

General Qasem Soleimani of IRAN, was not just an ordinary Military General, he was great at killing Al Qaeda and ISIS, but he did so as a J.anjaweed Islamic Commander.

For him Al Qaeda represents Saudi Arabia and ISIS represents Kuwait, Saudi, Israel sponsored cocktails etc, so though he was a Military General, to him he was fighting a Religious WAR. And in their Religious Character, they hate America. Which is why he held highly Religiously-tensed Press Conference constantly insulting Donald Trump and saying Death to America. Is that how a General Should talk? A General represents a Country of Civilians. How would we react if Ghana General says 'Death to Nigerians' and insults our President. Irrespective of how divided we are, we will support a cause to take out such bastard.

So Qasem Soleimani was killed as a Bastard Militant with a Drone Strike, not that he was a bastard, he probably had a mother and a father, but he was a threat to USA. He was a great General, but he was a piece of shit for using his Office as a Military Arm of a Sovereign State to propagate full religious war. I am not Religious, so I can judge objectively.

America is viewing this as a totally military, and I mean tactical National Security Issue, a Real War while IRAN is pushing the militants and the extreme Islamic Organizations to attack Mrs. America.

In essence, IRAN is Operating an Organized National State that incites terrorism, and such a State is very dangerous for the Human Race.

HUmanity, what I strongly suggest is that IRAN Nuclear weapon sites should be blown up NOW NOW NOW. This is an Opportunity for USA to blow up these terrorist enablers so Nuclear Weapons do not reach the hands of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen, cos they say they are ISIS alliance.

And so, let the WAR Games begin. There is Peace in War.

My Pop-Corn is made from the finest grains from Monsanto!

Like for United States
Share for Iran

Thanks bro for the in depth content,a brotherman has benefited from your view
Learn how to drive,call or WhatsApp from contacts below
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by lucky4west: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2020
please no war...war mongers sheath your sword who war epp?
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2020
kestolove95:
Me I want to witness world war b4 I die..Iran nd u.s make una fight abg
please dont pray for such cos you wont like it
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Achizzy7: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2020
thousands of Iranian citizens coming out to protest nd to seek for revenge !!!

wat dy wish for might end up killing them all

d slain general has "killed so many Americans" before and his "planning to kill more"

#karma
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by liveyourlife007(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2020
if a nuclear attack is carried out on Iran by the United states, will the effects get to the shores of Africa, most importantly Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by lasmile(f): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2020
Trump see my signature biko
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by MrCurious: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
Nonsense..the US can never attack heritage sites , they will come after the 52 top Officials of Iran including Iran ..Iran you have a budget of of 36 billion dollars which means you can't even face Amazon or Walmart in a war ..

But bros, why you come mumu like this?

Don’t be fooled by cnn and those propaganda US news site and TVs. Trump is facing a harsh ruling by majority of US sitting as at now coz they know the consequences of what trump has done. Breaching an international law has grave consequences, and I’m 100% sure iran will not sit back and watch.
Just a few more weeks before you hear Cries from US aloud.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by GamalNasser: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2020
MrCurious:

But bros, why you come mumu like this?

Don’t be fooled by cnn and those propaganda US news site and TVs. Trump is facing a harsh ruling by majority of US sitting as at now coz they know the consequences of what trump has done. Breaching an international law has grave consequences, and I’m 100% sure iran will not sit back and watch.
Just a few more weeks before you hear Cries from US aloud.

Nothing will happen because a mere Terrorist with an active UN travel ban on his head was killed in a country he had no business being in , Soleimani was neither the VP or Minister of defense of Iran , he was a dog of war and Terrorist
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by gwinaB(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Try Trump and see the effects, he no be Obama way dash una cash, this one na talk and do

When did Obama give them money??. He only allowed them access to their money held for long in the US
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by pwitycharly(f): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Think before you talk...
FryMosquito:
No one is safe, even Trump that is tweeting about war
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Elderstreetman: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
idid:
I see many foolish and cowardly answers here about America's ability and Trump's show of power. Many cowardly Nigerians who know nothing about International relations and politics are analysing from a West vs /ArabMuslim country.

I hope most of you know that Iran is not an Arab country and even is a miniroty Muslim country because she and Saudi Arabia are ar odds religiously - as a minority shia population.

1. In the event of war with Iran, first America's dollar is coming down this year and there will surely be a recession by the end of 2020 or starting 2021.. this would send a terrible shockwave around the World. Even Nigerians will cry mercilessly until we run an economy that is not dependent on the west.

2. America will lose so much because eventually Russia will take a war on Iran upon itself and hit at America. Whether America will win Russia in a full blown war is still out to the jury... but all parties will not end well.

3. Hitting Iran was a very wrong move, there is a lot that Trump could have done, and a military option is not one of them.
Wrong did with a right reason. Kudos to D Trump
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Ayoslimzy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
urahara:
Seems like ww3 will be fought on Twitter.
lol I think so too...
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Nature8(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya / Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / A Soldier's Face Before And After 4 Years Of War, 1941 - 1945(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.