Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated (2531 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by kufre2010: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Three years ago, I met my fiancée and being ready to settle down I made my intention known to her. Since then we had been together as friends though she live with her father but occasionally comes to my house. Last year September she took in for me. In November I found some text in her phone from her former boyfriend begging her to come back to him so that he can arranged for marriage as he want her as his wife. I ask my fiance she says she had not done anything with him since they broke up just that he had been begging and disturbing her. December 2019 we had marriage introduction of which I collected list of items. She had started anti-natal, but just two days ago I found another texts which her former boyfriend sent asking her why she embarrassed him by carrying my baby, that when she used to come to his house she will put her phone on airplane mode, sometimes when her phone is on and I called she will talk as if she is talking someone she is not related to and that he had my number on his phone which he remove from her phone a year ago. I ask my girl she said the guy is lying that she went to his house more than 2years ago. I am thinking she was still seing the guy after I knew her. I have fixed our wedding this year march. Cheating is what I hate most but I don't know if it is enough to cancel the wedding as she is 4 months pregnant for me. Pls advice
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by popsy2(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Chai
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by SUPERPACK: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
If love is blind then marriage is an eye opener.

8 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is what happens when you're dating an immature guy in a relationship.......ladies don't ever take in for a guy until he takes you to the alter.....i bet if your fiancee was wise enough not to take in before marriage you won't be here spewing rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Love with wisdom.
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Marriage na trust. If she says there is nothing then there is nothing. There should be no two ways about it. Oga If you no trust your woman no marry her at all. Because e sure me die una must divorce. So no waste money for marriage.

Instead just use am play 2 odds.

BTW don't forget to do DNA test when the baby show o.

7 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by AfroKnight: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
angry

Bro nobody concocts and sends such “lies” to an ex girlfriend, hoping her current boyfriend would read it. What kind of convoluted fairy tale is that? Are you doubting your own eyes?

She cheated bro. That is for sure.

Once she gives birth, go for a paternity test.

As for the marriage, if you postpone it, you will be forced to spill the beans to your family and hers. She will deny it, of course, and her people would take sides with her unless you have evidence or even in spite of it. Would you go ahead? Do you think you can still trust her after you are joined as man and wife?

Are you one of those who can forgive infidelity from someone who won’t even tell you the truth after you caught her red handed? The happiness in your marriage is now dependent on trust. Trust is dependent on the truth coming from her own mouth.

My bro, no man deserves to be tied to a woman who lies in the face of evidence of infidelity. An unfaithful pregnant fiancée would most probably be unfaithful after bearing children.

The choice is yours. Open your eyes, man.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Realist5: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
The marriage can be put on hold. Postpone it till further notice.
But mind you, all these you have in her phone are not concrete enough. She can always deny it.

But how comes it is now that you're seeing all these?
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
kufre2010:
Three years ago, I met my fiancée and being ready to settle down I made my intention known to her. Since then we had been together as friends though she live with her father but occasionally comes to my house. Last year September she took in for me. In November I found some text in her phone from her former boyfriend begging her to come back to him so that he can arranged for marriage as he want her as his wife. I ask my fiance she says she had not done anything with him since they broke up just that he had been begging and disturbing her. December 2019 we had marriage introduction of which I collected list of items. She had started anti-natal, but just two days ago I found another texts which her former boyfriend sent asking her why she embarrassed him by carrying my baby, that when she used to come to his house she will put her phone on airplane mode, sometimes when her phone is on and I called she will talk as if she is talking someone she is not related to and that he had my number on his phone which he remove from her phone a year ago. I ask my girl she said the guy is lying that she went to his house more than 2years ago. I am thinking she was still seing the guy after I knew her. I have fixed our wedding this year march. Cheating is what I hate most but I don't know if it is enough to cancel the wedding as she is 4 months pregnant for me. Pls advice

Do not cancel the marriage. It will affect the health of the baby, your baby. Let the child, your child to come down, first.

But create a marvelous excuse to keep off the wedding until after the child, your child is birthed. Be sure to have DNA result confirming you as a Father. That will be a great happiness.

Then -

Re-construct the emotion you have now, and monitor silently as a cat, and launch a frontal attack on both of them when caught, with so much noise and amplifications, only when you catch them.

The above show is to exonerate yourself for 'termination of the planned marriage'. Now you have just texts and your intuitions, and those are not admissible in any court, not even village council.

Be a man, people's wives are getting bleeped daily by men like you, who also have their own women, so we can not say that all fucckers are fuccking the singles. They are fuccking people's wives more than their own husbands. And the wives are always enjoying this 'so called LOVE'.

Marriage is an abnormal union. I do not think it was supposed to be for a life time. I think marriage contract should be just a year or 2, renewable by both parties, cos I know many of the married people reading this are cheating. I think all married people are cheating the rest are just lacking the opportunity to. Given the opportunity, everyone cheats.

Ha Ha.

Perfection abhors semicircles. I hope you have not cheated in the relationship.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Larryfest(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Make up your mind on what to do, don't expect people here to advise you either to leave her or not. You should be the only one to make such decision.
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by MJBOLT: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
as soon as she gives birth please do a DNA test,nigerian ladies are not to be trusted.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by GraGra247(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
There's absolutely no proof of cheating here. Please go ahead with the marriage plans cos you already got her pregnant.

She was possibly responding to the other guy earlier cos she wasn't sure you'll marry her. Once marriage is concluded its highly unlikely she'll continue that.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by czarr(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Humans cannot be trusted
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Charleys: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
Oga that baby is not yours if you check very well.
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by AstroG: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
This is what happens when you're dating an immature guy in a relationship.......ladies don't ever take in for a guy until he takes you to the alter.....i bet if your fiancee was wise enough not to take in before marriage you won't be here spewing rubbish

Lemme nor talk undecided,cus ah knw that its a male that's behind this moniker

5 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by AstroG: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:

Do not cancel the marriage. It will affect the health of the baby, your baby. Let the child, your child to come down, first.

But create a marvelous excuse to keep off the wedding until after the child, your child is birthed. Besure to have DNA result confirming you as a Father. That will be a great happiness.

Then -

Be reconstruct the emotion you have now, and monitor silently as a cat, and launch a frontal attack on both of them, with so much noise and amplifcations, only when you catch them.

The above show is to exonerate yourself from the cause of 'termination of the planned marriage'. Now you have just texts and your intuitions, and those are not admissible in any court, not even village council.

Be a man, people's wives are getting bleeped daily by men like you, who also have their own women, so we can not say that all fucckers are fuccking the singles. They are fuccking people's wives more than their own husbands. And the wives are always enjoy this 'so called LOVE'.

Marriage is an abnormal union. I do not think it was supposed to be for a life time. I think marriage contract should be just a year or 2, renewable by both parties, cos I know many of the married people reading this are cheating. I think all married people are cheating the rest are just lacking the opportunity to. Given the opportunity, everyone cheats.

Ha Ha.

Perfection abhors semicircles. I hope you have not cheated in the relationship.

You just earned my utmost respect kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Timekeeper: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
AstroG and czarr
What do u guys have to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Why are you angry?
You're promiscuous, she is promiscuous, you guys are a perfect match so no need to complain.
when a woman opens her legs easily for you when dating you dont know its her style and she can conveniently do for another guy. You now expect her to close her leg wen nor gree her close for you until after marriage.

Like begat like. So enjoy your partner in crime.
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by AfroKnight: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:

That child is most like not his. And even if he’s the father, there is no guarantee the subsequent children will be his.

He should be careful before joining himself to a barefaced liar and an unrepentant cheat.

I don’t think women should be pardoned for cheating. E get why.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by AstroG: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Why are you angry?
You're promiscuous, she is promiscuous, you guys are a perfect match so no need to complain.
when a woman opens her legs easily for you when dating you dont know its her style and she can conveniently do for another guy. You now expect her to close her leg wen nor gree her close for you until after marriage.

Where you created to think and reason abnormally undecided

Anyways common sense is no longer common these day

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by raphroye: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Please what's your point?

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
raphroye:

Please what's your point?
Read again this time slowly
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Kennyprince: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Woman, what is rubbish here?
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by TallPck1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is a terrible issue.

The truth is you need a paternity test like someone said up there. Women can't be trusted especially the one who still communicate with their ex, calling off the wedding won't be easy as you would have to expose her or look for some other concrete reason which I'm sure you don't have any at hand.

Still communicating with her ex is wrong especially when Okafor's law is real.
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Carry your 2 left feet with your shoes in your hands and japa for your life.

Do not attempt to marry her.. it's a disaster..

Why does ladies usually go back to their ex bfz. This always baffles me a lot.. 90% of the time, once their ex boyfriend contacts them, they fall for it
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by TallPck1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Carry your 2 left feet with your shoes in your hands and japa for your life.

Do not attempt to marry her.. it's a disaster..

Why does ladies usually go back to their ex bfz. This always baffles me a lot.. 90% of the time, once their ex boyfriend contacts them, they fall for it

you can't blame them, when the previous dick seems so good.
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
AstroG:

Where you created to think and reason abnormally undecided

Anyways common sense is no longer common these day

Mr Normal. Na the normal dey hit una back to back so. Senior slowpoke.

As you guys see premarital sex as normal, that is why your partners in crime continue doing it with other people or why do you think they can't stop? It has become a part of them. It has become a norm so they dont see anything wrong in it again. And thats the implication of all these rubbish sex in a relationship you guys keep encouraging.

E don enter blood, e don enter be that.

Brother wey mumu
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by LINTUNE(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Why are you angry?

rubbish mentality
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by LINTUNE(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Christ!..who is this one name..are u too fact to comprehend is post,or u are just looking for cheap attention, I believe the latter is this case undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
as soon as she gives birth please do a DNA test,nigerian ladies are not to be trusted.
gringrin
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
LINTUNE:
Christian!..who is this one name..are u too fact to comprehend is post,or u are just looking for cheap attention, I believe the latter is this case undecided
k
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by LINTUNE(m): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex And The Law / kl / Your Other Half's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.