Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (74634 Views)

Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Mftivi: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
dfrost:

Evil is evil. You sleep with someone not yours, it's evil. You raise someone's child, it's evil. Select your own evil. cheesy tongue

I support what Gwilym wrote absolutely.
You don't get it, women hardly are accountable, instead of condemning the evil act they try to use the line "men cheat" for soft landing as if cheating too is not enough but now we are talking about having other men raise other men's children. They are bleeping not the same thing!

1 Like

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by daniddan1999: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Am about doing a peternity test on my child... That's the real gist SHARE THE REULT LATER
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by tck2000(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
rosy1992:
A man who marries a virgin doesnt fall in this category.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Youngpo413: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
A girl started a thread the other day to complain about her boyfriend that was pressuring her for sex when she was not interested in premarital sex.
Nairaland idiot men came to insult and bash her and tell her to sleep with him because he has needs and she must fulfill the needs while dating him.

Now the same clowns have come here to cry about first children not belonging to husbands. Una go cry tire. Women will continue to cheat on you and go Scot free because they are good at hiding it. Even though they don't have kids outside wedlock, many of them will still cheat, deal with it.
After pressuring women to sleep with you, your selfish hypocrite arses will turn around and insult them and call them names. Even the married ones that have multiple girlfriends and patronize whores
someone said that there are no faithful ladies anymore,I disagreed and told him not to insult women,we had a fight but with this your comment,i believe he deserves an apology.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by bmdmixer: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
luiscarter:

Mary still born pikin wey no relate to joseph
sheyy n d man keep man
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by DoubleEngine007: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ori12:
Walahi,there are some idiots and insane people here who dont like d truth talk.Somebody is talking about his experience here,and u people are insulting him.Is he directing this post to any of u.
If u don't know what to say why not keep off from d post.Mind u this is a lesson to d wise people.
Don't mind those bastards.. If you observe very well,its the ladies that are insulting him and the women wrappers that call themselves men... OP thanks for creating this thread... Men must know the truth,enough is enough.. Bleep all the married cheats....

2 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by TrueNigerian300: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Xisnin:

Then what's the point of getting your wife pregnant and make her go through hell
when there are thousands of forced orphans you can adopt and become their father?

What's even the point of getting married or even be in a relationship, we all know life
is much more than marriage.

What's the point of keeping to your promise in business or relationship, when you can
deceive people as you wish. We all know that life is far more mysterious than integrity.

What's even the point of living and being caged by different rules and laws, when you could become
totally free with many easy options.

Very wise input!!!
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by goshen26: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
idonhammer:
MUGU

The mugu is enjoying his marriage today.

we will know who is mugu when ur dad is asked to donate blood for u and there is discrepancy btw ur blood and his.

Alaileko
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by sinceraconcept(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
jusjuded:
There are good women out there, people are painting girls so black these days, there are good women but you don't get to hear about it or them.
Change your mindset
Honestly,you are very right and it makes people totally lose trust in girls and lose resoect for them and see them all as bad and as whores which is the reason why men don't love women anymore because you can't love or respect someone you believe is a LovePeddler. We have to change our mindsets indeed. I just watched a yoruba film now where the actors were shouting there is no virgin girl again and as non virgins plenty reach,there still are many virgins but you would never hear it and they would never tell you. Even some you believe are non virgins may be virgins
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by sinceraconcept(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
bezimo:
You know Why? Because Nigerian women are reputed to be the number one hoes in the world as comfirmed by durex research..Its confirmed from research.Its not just hear say..its fact..these hoes ain't loyal..marriage don't stop them.they continue their hoeing ministry even while married.

Married men should not be unfortunate.Do DNA test for your kids..especially your first born..make sure your wife is not aware..very very important to avoid been subjected to emotional blackmail..of so you don't trust me..shit talk.

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex/amp/?fbclid=IwAR2qAewH6k0wPi8I8N4om34PhlpzVcxldmo1mJ-Iwq0CnIZEfp97KPwChYE

29000 people were interviewed bro and not 180 million people. 29000 isnt eve. uo to population of some villages in Nigeria. We can't use that to judge. They stated distrust as the reason. I mentioned this to my mum that the reason why people don't love in Nigeria is lack of trust and this is caused by stereotype and generalisation like this. ''All Nigerian men cheat,all women are whores,etc''
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by 125diCalcitriol: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Adebowalay:
hahaha...say whether dey don do big bros strong thing abi.... I thought as much too....lollllll
I no talk anything o
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by dfrost: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mftivi:

You don't get it, women hardly are accountable, instead of condemning the evil act they try to use the line "men cheat" for soft landing as if cheating too is not enough but now we are talking about having other men raise other men's children. They are bleeping not the same thing!

Now I'm more confused than before. grin cheesy
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Oludon20: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Why do I have a feeling that Op is talking indirectly to Davido?
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by CHoccolaTE: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Youngpo413:
someone said that there are no faithful ladies anymore,I disagreed and told him not to insult women,we had a fight but with this your comment,i believe he deserves an apology.

oya go and apologize to him na, wetin concern me?
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by sinceraconcept(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
UnitedFront:

Very much on point. My first child, a female is my carbon copy. Even if I go the place where the test will be carried out, I'm 100% sure that they will ask me if I'm okay at all.
Did you marry your wife as a virgin?
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by ruffDiamond: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
rosy1992:
A man who marries a virgin doesnt fall in this category.
exactly girl! this is why I have trouble with gal with too much mileage na! but wait,are you truly one and beautiful too?
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by sinceraconcept(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sniper101:

The thing tire me o

I was in a vehicle just yesterday, and the Driver asked one passenger about the welfare of her husband (in Igbo dialect)
And she replied in same dialect, saying that the husband still didn't return this past Christmas, and that she's not even sure if he'll be coming in the next three months.

Inside me, right there, I just asked myself...
How is she coping? undecided
Is she being faithful to the husband at all? cry

I pray she is though.
Husbands that live abroad or in another town different from the wife are only deceiving themselves. Why wouldn't she cheat?
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by franklingud(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Even babies are being raped by your kind these days ,hope you have not left that part out undecided
Maybe they raped you too.

Sorry about that.

Silly girl
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by franklingud(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

This is a lie
You never see anything.

Just watch them little girls in primary school around you.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Ladycewhy(f): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
franklingud:

Maybe they raped you too.

Sorry about that.

Silly girl
no ,silly you and idiotic men like you and your brothers that are cradle robbers ,let me also remind you that child molestation and sodomy of young boys is now all time high thanks to animals like you .pedophile
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by sinceraconcept(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm yet to be married but ladies if your husband brings up this paternity issue devoce him asp
Because you cant quit having threesomed,foursomes,getting gangbanged and sucking all sizes and colours of dicks evem after marriage
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by sinceraconcept(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kirinwa:

Marriage is not for kids. I know it would be painful but I believe I can forgive her.

I don't pray for that though but its the mindset I bring to the table.
Thank God there are still fools like you among men,who would have married wh.ores,oloshos and sluts?
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by sinceraconcept(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
SocialMediaGuru:

Fake virgins are many now. It cost little via surgery grin
Its good to marry a certified virgins from to your hometown or village who is known to be chaste and doesn't even know about the existence of some virginity surgery. All these ladies wearing jeans trousers and brazilian hair around claiming virgin are fake virgins but there are still many real virgins sha but they would never tell you they are and if they do,you wouldnt believe they are.

1 Like

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Kirinwa: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
sinceraconcept:
Thank God there are still fools like you among men,who would have married wh.ores,oloshos and sluts?

Its only kids that would throw tantrums when people don't endulge them.

I am not surprised. Nairaland gave you mouth.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Gerrard59(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
+
++
Gwilym:

I was going to let this go...but no..

The problem here is that you think I am excusing bad behaviour by women. No, I am not. I am quite conservative, even to the point that I believe that sleeping before marriage for both men and women, and even after is a no no.

What I am inveighing against is the bad behavior by most Nigerian men. Here you are, criticising women for misbehaving, and forgetting that men are also involved. It takes two to tango, you know.

The OP started his comment by saying that most Nigerian women sleep around. Now, I know that is an exaggeration...but I also know that women do sleep around as do men (it has been over the years a large part of my job to clean up after the mess they leave behind..including post abortal care...shudder.). I also know that a lot of women are often times pressurized into sleeping with men...for money, jobs, income, sometimes because the man in their life cannot control himself, and needs a real toy somehow. And when guys like the OP label women as sluts without talking about the role men play in the thing....it annoys me. I am a man, and I know from what I have seen that it isn't true.

If you want women to stop being sluts...you also have to call out the men who enable, and glorify the system that makes women be sluts. You ahve to call out men who actively seduce, force, encourage immorality. You just cannot call out the women only.

The sad thing is that women in this country are brought up to keep themselves for marriage, while it is the men who force them to break their resolve. We men need to man up and take responsibility...and stop forcing women against their will...just as women too should stop playing the temptation Jezebel game.

Nice one.

Your entire comments were balanced. It is why I support the notion of virgin males marrying virgin females while brostitudes should marry prostitut.es. However, cheating/rampant sexual intercourse helps the economy, grin
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Meti99(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wetin Mary toto Neva see
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Countersam(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
gbami:
The average Nigerian girl has 3-4 boyfriends at the same time....

She sleeps with all of them at different occasions. You are probably training another man's child. Do you know why? Let me explain..

She gets pregnant for one of you? She may not know who impregnated her or she knows (Thank God)... But Amongst the 4 boyfriends...You are the most decent, maybe smartest (intelligent) or even richer than the others. She comes to your house with tears in her eyes, telling you that she is pregnant, and she can't have a child outside wedlock. You the foolish and decent guy feels sorry for her. Rush to see her parents, in 3months times before the pregnancy can be noticed by people. You are married.

Married to a cheater, that's probably carrying another man's child...Guys... don't be fooled... Don't wait till 18yrs or more to know that you are training another man's Child. Do it immediately after birth or in few months after birth, then make a decision to continue or not... Don't be deceived into training another man's child.

Paternity fraud is real. One In three children especially the first child are being trained by non-biological father...

Be wise

OP hope you didn't fall victim. One could easily assume you have had an experience.

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Sniper101(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
sinceraconcept:
Husbands that live abroad or in another town different from the wife are only deceiving themselves. Why wouldn't she cheat?

I wonder o

But all the same...
Kudos...to the ones who don't cheat,
even in such circumstance
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Bbbwings: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
greggng:
Stop creating problem for married people. Children are gift from God...God will even bless u if u unknowingly trained another persons child. Everything on earth is vanity ...plan for heaven by doing good things....you won't be on earth forever
Please kindly shove that up your ass.
That is the worst kind of deception
anyone who suspects a child is not his is free to do a DNA test
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Winneygirl(f): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mftivi:
why is it only women attacking him?

He attacked women.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Bbbwings: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
NiCurious:
And, by extended logic, another man is quite possibly training your own child, if the op is correct.

If you want to avoid being a daddy, to your own or to others' children, use a condom. That also avoids sharing STDs around between you and your other girlfriends, talk less of sharing babies around with her other boyfriends.

I helped you delete the rubbish you included at the end.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Mftivi: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Winneygirl:

He attacked women.
Unless they all birthed bastards for their husbands, I don't see how he attacked them. Telling men to go for DNA test is good advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.