Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (74783 Views)

Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by greggng: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bbbwings:

Please kindly shove that up your ass.
That is the worst kind of deception
anyone who suspects a child is not his is free to do a DNA test

So if the child now turned out to become yours after DNA , how do you think your wife will see your lack of trust ?

3 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Lastmankc(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
This guy go break many homes with this post
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by darediamond(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ryan03:
abeg leave this quote, how many barren do we have? Even with the rise of technology, almost no woman is barren
Ok ooo.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Smartfix: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Okay. I will think about it.

ATTENTION! DO YOU OWN A CAR?.
Many people are oblivious of the fact that damaged windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a damged windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%). That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.
Kindly contact me through the numbers on my signature below for the repair of your damaged windshield. Do not ignore that crack or chip on your windshield, thinking it will not spread, get it fixed now by an experienced glass repair technician for just a token.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Winneygirl(f): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mftivi:
Unless they all birthed bastards for their husbands, I don't see how he attacked them. Telling men to go for DNA test is good advice.

It's good advice for you.
Based on this wonderful advice, I think everyone especially if you are the first born should go for a paternity test with their fathers.
You never can tell.
Maybe your 'father' is not your father too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by AdaoraNK(f): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
rosy1992:
A man who marries a virgin doesnt fall in this category.

Very sure
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by freddaboh(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Zoroaster:
chai
q
Dangerously wonderful
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by NiCurious: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bbbwings:

I helped you delete the rubbish you included at the end.

Yeah, I thought you might not care for that. But, what to do with a situation where after several years, a guy finds that "his" kid, who looks up to him and calls him Daddy, is not biologically his? How to handle that, after both financial and emotional investment in the kid, who did nothing wrong but get born? If I were such a father, I believe I would continue to think of the child as mine...as for all intents, it is. I have no idea how I would handle things with the wife...deception is a killer...would depend a lot on circumstances, and who knew what, when...but I could see turning a bad situation to good as far as the child went...just to spite the script-writers who say I must fill myself with hate and vengeance, and derail my destiny and that of the child, by disowning it.

What would you do in the situation, as a "father"?
How would you react, as the child?
How would you react if you discovered that a dear relative was not actually your biological relation?
I ask you these things in all seriousness.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Eleponblue(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Nope. I dont do fair guys. tongue
Yaaay!!!! Aunty am black o! Howfar na?!�
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
Eleponblue:

Yaaay!!!! Aunty am black o! Howfar na?!�

I dont do black either. I do hot chocolate or dark caramel complexion.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by MrCork: 12:00am On Jan 20, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

^^^^racist female wit slave mentality...u date only half cast guys?..u really dumber than expected (No oofeense) smiley
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Mftivi: 1:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Winneygirl:

It's good advice for you.
Based on this wonderful advice, I think everyone especially if you are the first born should go for a paternity test with their fathers.
You never can tell.
Maybe your 'father' is not your father too.
Likewise yours.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Lonelypacifist6: 3:05am On Jan 20, 2020
rosy1992:
Eehhhh F9.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Eleponblue(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

I can bobrisky my skin you know?
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

hi sis please im in lagos now at ojodu berger. send me your number

im stranded here

1 Like

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by kikuyu1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
gbami:
The average Nigerian girl has 3-4 boyfriends at the same time....

She sleeps with all of them at different occasions. You are probably training another man's child. Do you know why? Let me explain..

She gets pregnant for one of you? She may not know who impregnated her or she knows (Thank God)... But Amongst the 4 boyfriends...You are the most decent, maybe smartest (intelligent) or even richer than the others. She comes to your house with tears in her eyes, telling you that she is pregnant, and she can't have a child outside wedlock. You the foolish and decent guy feels sorry for her. Rush to see her parents, in 3months times before the pregnancy can be noticed by people. You are married.

Married to a cheater, that's probably carrying another man's child...Guys... don't be fooled... Don't wait till 18yrs or more to know that you are training another man's Child. Do it immediately after birth or in few months after birth, then make a decision to continue or not... Don't be deceived into training another man's child.

Paternity fraud is real. One In three children especially the first child are being trained by non-biological father...

Be wise

Newsflash! Nothing new here-its universal! The world over men are cucked constantly by ruthless hos. Its just that the easy availability of DNA testing has revealed the true nature of women. Btw,this is the real reason Hutus and Tutsis will never be friends-Tutsi women!?
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Joe4real1988(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
rosy1992:
I really wish to end up with a virgin. So signal/pm if u are one, let's start up sumtyn....
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ironman15:

hi sis please im in lagos now at ojodu berger. send me your number

im stranded here

Huh...
I told you ill let you know if anything comes up. Nothing yet.

My dear, wish I can help but right now a lot of bills on my neck. And my schools have not even started talking about Payment.
Ive been out all morning sourcing for more schools. Not had time to go through my phone, reason I'm just seeing your message.

If you can make it to any security outfit or you see any company or this bank security guys meet them to direct you to their office where they recruit. Go there hopefully you might get posted to a company immediately. Some pay well. You can be managing with that while we wait for something better.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Some graduates are doing it and using it to take care of family.

I'm very buoyant for now.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by jejemanito: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
czarina:
You actually sound bitter yourself, I don't know the details but you can heal.

Yeah true, we've all been programmed to look forward to marriage but I wouldn't call it a "deception".

Everyone who's not deluded knows a partnership whether professional or romantic/marital is a lot of work, we only chose to focus on "the happily ever after".

The result when reality hits? Disappointments.

I don't know what happened in your case but feel better.
That's the latest version of "who hurt you?"
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by mimimile93: 5:07am On Jan 21, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Huh...
I told you ill let you know if anything comes up. Nothing yet.

My dear, wish I can help but right now a lot of bills on my neck. And my schools have not even started talking about Payment.
Ive been out all morning sourcing for more schools. Not had time to go through my phone, reason I'm just seeing your message.

If you can make it to any security outfit or you see any company or this bank security guys meet them to direct you to their office where they recruit. Go there hopefully you might get posted to a company immediately. Some pay well. You can be managing with that while we wait for something better.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Some graduates are doing it and using it to take care of family.

I'm very buoyant for now.
Nkem, ibo-la-chi

1 Like

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by LINTUNE(m): 6:48am On Jan 21, 2020
Adebowalay:
I like ds guy but he no wan look my side kind of jealousy speech in play...lintun this one dey shoot her shot
no
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by UnitedFront: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
sinceraconcept:
Did you marry your wife as a virgin?

Yes.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by sinceraconcept(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2020
UnitedFront:

Yes.
My question pls and i want you to be sincere with me. Has she ever been curious about what other dicks would taste like or making up for what she didn't get as a spinster like some guys are saying in some other threads? Or do you see it as a rare case or myth about virgins?
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
franklingud:

But where man go see Virgin to marry?
Even a girl in primary 6 is no longer a Virgin, so where dem dey?

Primary 5?
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
NiCurious:

Yeah, I thought you might not care for that. But, what to do with a situation where after several years, a guy finds that "his" kid, who looks up to him and calls him Daddy, is not biologically his? How to handle that, after both financial and emotional investment in the kid, who did nothing wrong but get born? If I were such a father, I believe I would continue to think of the child as mine...as for all intents, it is. I have no idea how I would handle things with the wife...deception is a killer...would depend a lot on circumstances, and who knew what, when...but I could see turning a bad situation to good as far as the child went...just to spite the script-writers who say I must fill myself with hate and vengeance, and derail my destiny and that of the child, by disowning it.

What would you do in the situation, as a "father"?
How would you react, as the child?
How would you react if you discovered that a pdear relative was not actually your biological relation?
I ask you these things in all seriousness.

Once you find out, you wouldn't think of the child as yours over time. It is impossible. You would probably reason out that it wasn't his fault and still be there for him, but your emotional investment in his progress would crash from former levels.

1 Like

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by NiCurious: 1:37am On Feb 08, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Once you find out, you wouldn't think of the child as yours over time. It is impossible. You would probably reason out that it wasn't his fault and still be there for him, but your emotional investment in his progress would crash from former levels.

Thank you for your considered answer. I've had cause to think on these questions, recently. But without either of us being in that actual position, it's all conjecture and hypotheticals.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by franklingud(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Primary 5?
You tell me. Huh!
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Dalby(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Very sure
A virgin cannot have extra marital relationship in the marriage
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 04, 2020
He can do the paternity test and not let his wife know about it. It is turn out to be his child, he moves on with his life; if not, he can escalate it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.