Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) (46238 Views)

Must Watch:bokoharam Members Celebrating Easter Dancing Tesumole By Naira Marley / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is an exciting moment the convener of Revolution Now and the CEO of Sahara Reporters was dancing to Soapy by Naira Marley.

Mr. Sowore who was just released by DSS was seen clad with the Revolution Now beret. The former presidential candidate under the umbrella of AAC shows his soapy skills as he vibes to the song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqTAjjeT_fg

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by ATTemi: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Allow the young man live his life.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
ATTemi:
Allow the young man live his life.

You don't know DSS headquarters?

Since you're here, please kindly subscribe to our channel www.youtube.com/africandiarytv
subscription is free!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Kingdollar28(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
wink

FG and DSS be like;....

192 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kingdollar28:
wink

FG and DSS be like;....

...and AGF grin grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by MycroftHolmes: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sowore of all people is also a Marlian?
SMH.

And so many responsible youths out there look up to him as a model..

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by idid: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Good PR for Sowore.

15 Likes

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by TimFisher2: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
undecided

Nawaooo

This one na wetin some tribe put their hope on!

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by ImDStar: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin very funny man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by hurryup123(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
enjoy yourself man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Olugbanko: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
And he wants to be taken serious?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Kingrexyl(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
I don't care

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by 2special(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2020
His Life... His dance....nor of your business....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by NewsMuncher: 12:07am On Jan 06, 2020
Oh please grin grin
What is wrong with him dancing soapy??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 06, 2020
How do you think he was getting by in cell?

Man's gotta acknowledge.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by realstars: 12:20am On Jan 06, 2020
Vdb
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:19am On Jan 06, 2020
shocked

This feeling is very underrated.

I once said that being able to dance soapy and legwork was amongst my biggest feats of 2019.

As a chronic masturbatoor with years of diligent service, I typically didn't expect the dancestep to be any difficult but I was in for a rude shock the first time I tried and saw it wasn't as easy at it looked.
My legwork was like a malnourished Kwashiorkor child with knock-knees shivering in winter.

Anyways, I swallowed my senses of entitlement, vomited my pride and diligently learnt it like a fish learning to swim.

Today it is all history, my legwork can give the best of the Marlians a run for his money.

So I relate to Sowore's joy...just knowing that you are still alive and able to work your legs into a dance is a thing of pride worth flaunting to people who think you are Jesus and expect you to die for them just like that.

Inside life.

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by cassidy1996(m): 6:39am On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I once said that being able to dance soapy and legwork was amongst my biggest feats of 2019.

As a chronic masturbatoor with years of diligent service, I typically didn't expect the dancestep to be any difficult but I was in for a rude shock the first time I tried and saw it wasn't as easy at it looked.
My legwork was like a malnourished Kwashiorkor child with knock-knees shivering in winter.

Anyways, I swallowed my senses of entitlement, vomited my pride and diligently learnt it like a fish learning to swim.

Today it is all history, my legwork can give the best of the Marlians a run for his money.
So I relate to Sowore's joy...just knowing that you are still alive and able to work your legs into a dance is a thing of pride worth flaunting.
NwaAmaikpe: smiley
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So I relate to Sowore's joy...just knowing that you are still alive and able to work your legs into a dance is a thing of pride worth flaunting.
NwaAmaikpe:

13 Likes

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by helinues: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2020
I have not listened to the soapy song or watch the video.

As for Sowore, se make person no dance in peace

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by tillaman(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwaamaikpe!!! The one that can’t be judged! One of the nairalanders I look forward to their comments

70 Likes

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 06, 2020
When he talked about exporting igbo what did you think he was
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Okoroawusa: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2020
Am not a fan of Sowore but allow the young man dance abeg. Him don pass to dance soapy?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

Nawaooo

I tell you; Afonjas and mediocrity. This guy that smokes weed left and right, from morning to night...SMH! They want their own Nnamdi Kanu so badly. Deep down in their hearts they don't like Sowore, they are just managing him!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Doc10q: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2020
I always told the yorubas that this guy Sowore they are following will lead them nowhere. Serious choas is on boad happening in his region... As a revolutional leader he claims to be instead of him to start leading, he's there dancing and disgracing him in trival things. I pity those that followed this guy and is still following him. Jus look at how he's dancing with boys while real men who supported him that knows the chaos happening in nigeria now both in their region and other regions will be highly disappointed in him. Because they once looked up to him thinking he was getting somwhere with his formidable zeal and resoluteness for revolution, jus only to end up dancing with kids(boys) making a fool of himself after being released. I swear the serious yorubas that followed him will be disappointed.

Sometimes I jus admire d ibos. Jus look at how kanu was released and immediately he took up his biafra agitation again, why? because it was something serious to him... But Sowore who made revolution look as if it was serious to him, what did he do? Immediately he got released, instead of him to go back to his revolution protest to show d FG how serious he was in it and how serious it was to him, that he needed nigeria to change for d good... What did he do? He went dancing with small kids, acting as if everything is OK. This guy is a JOKE! I always knew he wasn't even formidable and resolute in his revolutional cause. He was taking nigerians for granted.

Yorubas this is your so-called formidable revolutional leader o.. undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2020
grin
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by Doc10q: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

Nawaooo

Exactly wat I said. The person that yorubas called leader, jus look at how he's disgracing himself with kids instead of pushing ahead the cause(revolution) in which they fought and did protest for him for... . Tinubu will be laughing his ass off right now. He will jus be like "is this their so-called #revolution now leader they wanted to die for him matter?"

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by A305: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2020
The way he probably did soapy in prison, Before he was driven back home and I'm sure he would have preferred to be driven back home in that CHEAP 09 corrolla on my page.
Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by pansophist(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2020
Now I'm suspecting if they inject this man with something while in prison. He acts funny these days.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by crownwealth: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2020
Nonsensical

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2020
Sowore is a 'Marlian'?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC / Sunday Zaka, FCT PDP Chairman Dies In Accident On Election Day / Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.