Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,446 members, 7,781,292 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:55 AM

Google Adsense: Help Please. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense: Help Please. (821 Views)

Google Adsense Help: That Are Policy Violations That You Must Fix. / ADSENSE Help!!!! / Us Adsense Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense: Help Please. by Joekaynews(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Good evening dear nairalanders partucularly web developers, bloggers, digital marketers and all internet savvy.

I am working towards applying for google AdSense on my site. Please, what are the dos and don't of google AdSense? I mean what are the guidelines to strictly follow in order to earn google AdSense approval for a blog/website? How long should a website/blog last before google will approve such site for AdSense if apply?

Please kindly enumerate what to do and not do in preparation for google AdSense.

Thanks.

Note: My website is less than three months but has more than 170 posts with an average visitors of 500 daily.

You can check it out @ www.infodailyng.com

Thank you for the anticipated response and guide.
Re: Google Adsense: Help Please. by czarina(f): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Make sure your content is unique
Up to 20 (checked!)

Then pray because they can decline for the flimsiest of reasons.

If they decline, try again. They'll likely approve it if you truly meet their requirements.

Let's wait for the masters.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense: Help Please. by Joekaynews(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2020
czarina:
Make sure your content is unique
Up to 20 (checked!)

Then pray because they can decline for the flimsiest of reasons.

If they decline, try again. They'll likely approve it if you truly meet their requirements.

Let's wait for the masters.

Thanks. But you did not mention the requirements you said I should make sure I meet? More so, have you checked the site? Your observations please.
Re: Google Adsense: Help Please. by emmyw(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2020
Joekaynews:
Good evening dear nairalanders partucularly web developers, bloggers, digital marketers and all internet savvy.

I am working towards applying for google AdSense on my site. Please, what are the dos and don't of google AdSense? I mean what are the guidelines to strictly follow in order to earn google AdSense approval for a blog/website? How long should a website/blog last before google will approve such site for AdSense if apply?

Please kindly enumerate what to do and not do in preparation for google AdSense.

Thanks.

Note: My website is less than three months but has more than 170 posts with an average visitors of 500 daily.

You can check it out @ www.infodailyng.com

Thank you for the anticipated response and guide.
Posting News Won't Get Your Account Approved, Delete/Archive Those Posts, Make Fresh Posts On Tips, Tutorial, Guides Etc

Make Sure Each Post Is Atleast 500 - 1000 Words, Avoid Plagiarism!

Restructure Your Website, Optimize It For Speed, Make A Good Navigation Menu! Create About Us, Contact Us, Privacy Policy Pages!

Then Apply, They Will Approve Your Account!
Re: Google Adsense: Help Please. by Joekaynews(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
emmyw:
Posting News Won't Get Your Account Approved, Delete/Archive Those Posts, Make Fresh Posts On Tips, Tutorial, Guides Etc

Restructure Your Website, Optimize It For Speed, Make A Good Navigation Menu! Create About Us, Contact Us, Privacy Policy Pages!

Thanks. But if you say that posting news will not make google approve the site for AdSense, what about news sites/blogs that are purely on news and they have AdSense? All other things you mentioned above are strictly adhere aside plagiarism that I seem following into though I am rewriting such stories and the ones not rewritten, the credit is given to the source
Re: Google Adsense: Help Please. by Joekaynews(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
emmyw:

Thanks. But if you say that posting news will not make google approve the site for AdSense, what about news sites/blogs that are purely on news and they have AdSense? All other things you mentioned above are strictly adhere to aside plagiarism that I seem falling into though I am rewriting such stories and the ones not rewritten, the credit is given to the source
Re: Google Adsense: Help Please. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2020
Joekaynews:

Thanks. But if you say that posting news will not make google approve the site for AdSense, what about news sites/blogs that are purely on news and they have AdSense? All other things you mentioned above are strictly adhere to aside plagiarism that I seem falling into though I am rewriting such stories and the ones not rewritten, the credit is given to the source
Listen to what they are saying. Get approval first before posting news.

My own advice, wipe that 170 posts.
Write 10 2000wordes unique posts, topics that have not really been covered by too many blogs
Use the sanse theme, disable all your plugins, put privacy,about,contact pages up.

Apply, get approval, start posting your news.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy A ".ng" Domain In Nigeria? And How Good Is Blue Host? / SEO For Music Blogs; Best Way To Rank Music Blog On Google / I Need Someone That Can Help Pay For A Script On Codecanyon/envato

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.