Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask (484 Views)

Why Do POS Operators Always Ask This? / Why Do Girls Always Ask This But Guys Don't? / Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask by czarr(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Guys before you proceed with a new relationship always ask if she has a child.....don't assume she doesn't, single mothers may try to keep that information from you until they see you are heavily invested emotionally and then they break it to you in tears or they let you find out and start shedding crocodile tears, don't fall for it....it's manipulation and witchcraft. Some may say they love you so much they were afraid you'll leave them if they told you....don't fall for it...don't fall for the tears, life is not a movie, don't raise another man's child.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask by AliWoods: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Not everyone shares the truth about their lives so easily. She can in turn be trying to shield herself from elements who are quick to judge.
All I'm saying is this not a one way street.

2 Likes

Re: Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask by Aladdin1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
good points!! well noted!! thank u!

2 Likes

Re: Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask by maiunguwar: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
I'd prefer a lady with a child than the one that aborted

6 Likes

Re: Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
Only fools hide children. Na package deal, you either accept or wakapass, it is not a do or die affair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask by czarr(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
maiunguwar:
I'd prefer a lady with a child than the one that aborted
even a lady with child may have aborted b4

1 Like

Re: Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask by donbachi(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
"Don't raise another man's child".....what is bad about dat?
Re: Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
OP is by far one of the most myopic person I've come across online or offline. It's peeps like him that would date and Marry a white lady with 12 children and still come here to yarn trash.

2 Likes

Re: Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask by Nezero(m): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
donbachi:

If a treacherous woman manipulates someone into raising another man's child... in the end when one realises he had been cheated, one will be unhappy about it.

To Manipulate means to have everything planned out before hand and to use deception and lies to lead the man on and play tricks on his sensibilities... especially if he never wanted to..

And the woman and the child would still be ungrateful

2 Likes

Re: Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask by superfitsez(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
OP is by far one of the most myopic person I've come across online or offline. It's peeps like him that would date and Marry a white lady with 12 children and still come here to yarn trash.
what do you call it, white lady abi?,,,

1 Like

Re: Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask by Riele(f): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
donbachi:

I wonder !

They'll be making it seem like it's a curse .
Re: Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask by czarr(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
wow.

(1) (Reply)

She Dumped Him, It Pained Him / Tecno Cammon 11 For Sale Cheap Price. / Don't Lie, With The Way You're Now, Will U Cheat When You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.