Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! (8518 Views)

Watch As Mercy Chinwo Finally Says Yes To Her Heartrob / She's Finally Here (see Her Pix) / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Skmoda360(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Privatepart00:
Op are you that terrible looking physically? For me the chat ended when she said “where is the card” what happens to guys who see a girl dating them as a doing a favor for them . Op deserves to be flogged for bringing this rubbish here , yeye guy
I'm terribly angry......
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Skmoda360(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ekeletu:
I later sent d cad. She hasn't called me or chat me up since then. My plan is to Bleep her and dump her.
Trust me she is in a relationship, only wanted to chop you . . You dey vex me Baba, why person wey u fit chop without paying NADA dey reason you like this.....? undecided shocked
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Skmoda360(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Timekeeper:
Op sorry u be mumu. U dey even ask her how far abt the dating stuff.. Ur mumu is 1st grade like czarr own
grin grin grin grin

Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Skmoda360(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
johnkey:
God but why, why, ehn why do you have to make some of us overly smart and then put pap and akara into some people's brain like the OP. why God why I'm traumatized!
Bros don't be traumatized I dey feel the pain wey you dey feel ...... grin
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by LINTUNE(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
czarina:
Send her ha card nau cry
smh angry
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by LINTUNE(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lol grin cheesy grin cheesy..guy u foolish I swear,how can a fellow be this raft..well I'm certain that this is a joke grin
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by LINTUNE(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ekeletu:
I later sent d cad. She hasn't called me or chat me up since then. My plan is to Bleep her and dump her.
lmao gal that has dumped ur sorry ass already, guy u fall my hand,I swear,upon how ubunja de try liberate pussy men from slavery..smh cheesy
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by ubunja(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
LINTUNE:
lmao gal that has dumped ur sorry ass already, guy u fall my hand,I swear,upon how ubunja de try liberate pussy men from slavery..smh cheesy
he doesn't realise his chance is gone. Blue Pill men tho... Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by LINTUNE(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
ubunja:
he doesn't realise his chance is gone. Blue Pill men tho... Lol.
grin
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by LINTUNE(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
czarina:
So, you're trying to recoup everything you spent with the sex, right?

You still lost! Or aren't you both going to "enjoy" it? Unless you plan on forcing your way though.

Give her ha card tomorrow again. cheesy

You lot will think you're smart by claiming that you "forked" as compensation for the expense.

You seem to always forget that both sides "enjoy" the romp.

Una logic ehn...

thank God u know tongue
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
One chance
That's all I can say
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Bankerboy: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ekeletu:
guy 4gv me but you mumu
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Ekeletu: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
zPHENOMENON:

the point is, use ur time well. These bitches ain't worth it.
thanks bro
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Ekeletu: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
eni4real:
She is still hungry for more!!!
Oh I got u.
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Brunicekid(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
OP, wise up!!!

This girl want to date your POCKET, not you.
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Ekeletu: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Brunicekid:
OP, wise up!!!

This girl want to date your POCKET, not you.
And I want to date her hole not her.
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by karkinase(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ekeletu:
And I want to date her hole not her.
even the hole you wont see....wise up man this is 2020.
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Timekeeper: 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ekeletu:
ok!
Idiot, only god knows how old u are.
Imagining begging girl for sex and she is even giving u condition.. Ode
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by maya007: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
I feel like using shoe to stone u cant u see wat she really wants? Nna na wa o
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sometimes I don't pity you guys. Some of you dated good girls, broke their hearts and ended up with nasty ladies.
Oga, carry your cross to calvary.
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Daviestunech(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Timekeeper:

After all ur spending, na just 5 mins fvck dey hungry u

Some guys useless oooo... because of puna
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Forzap: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jodha:
Cheap hungry slut....

She should look for a job first. ....it seems she needs it more than anything ...

Plus she's so cheap....so 10k per week is her price ...?

cool, so how much do you charge expensive slut
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Jodha(f): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Forzap:

cool, so how much do you charge expensive slut

Keep disgracing yhurself ...
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Ekeletu: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ekeletu:
funtobewith read this thread
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Starz825(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
Privatepart00:
Op are you that terrible looking physically? For me the chat ended when she said “where is the card” what happens to guys who see a girl dating them as a doing a favor for them . Op deserves to be flogged for bringing this rubbish here , yeye guy
I just hate when guys worship girls
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Funtobewith: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ekeletu:
funtobewith read this thread

And u still paid 10k before u bleeped her u fall my hand u wont see her pant and yet she agreed to the relationship after so long shes a bloody cheat and deceiver
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Ekeletu: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Funtobewith:

And u still paid 10k before u bleeped her
u fall my hand
u wont see her pant and yet she agreed to the relationship after so long
shes a bloody cheat and deceiver
It was a challenge to me. I am fucking her rudely. She told me am not being romantic dat she would b giving me head and I would b pressing my phone instead of touching her. For my mind, why should I be touching you when I dont feel anything for you.
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Raalsalghul: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Martinez39:
FOOLISH MAN. undecided

Calling this guy foolish is an insult to the word "Foolish".
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Ekeletu: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Calling this guy foolish is an insult to the word "Foolish".
If ur bf/hubby ever gave u money for upkeep the he is more foolish and u are a hoe
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Zinny25(f): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
it means she's not interested in you, she has someone else. don't waste your time and money
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Ekeletu: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Zinny25:
it means she's not interested in you, she has someone else. don't waste your time and money
I am not interested in her too. Na to just Bleep and dump the hoe.

Imagine a girl who told me I'd not see her pant is giving me Mouth Gig.
Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Ashirioluwa: 2:04pm On May 23, 2021
You can’t Bleep olosho and dump her because this is business to her her.

You pay before you Bleep then she will dump your ass until she needs cash from you again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) / See What A Lady Posted On Facebook, Are They Lesbians? (photo) / "Let Me Be Your Val, It Comes With Full Package" - OAU Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.