Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event (52114 Views)

Moyo Lawal Twerks On The Floor At The Gym (Photos) / Mide Martins Rocks Her Husband On The Dance Floor At Grandma's Funeral / Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by ritnd(f): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2020
You dey my mind
Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by Christian07(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2020
No be dis guy way sell him property
Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by aimuan(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2020
maynation:

Go back home and find a wife, Is nairaland your home?

people finds wife on Twitter and Facebook, what makes you think I can't find on nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by Kingrexyl(m): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2020
Awol1:

Don't mind fools.
There's tension in the world over America and Iran.
There's the Australian fire.
There's CAN president kidnapped in Adamawa.
But fools chose to give attention to thrash.
Most Nigerian youths are f*cked
I'm telling you
Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by abels(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2020
kponkedenge:
It is too early in the year for this undecided
you for nor open am o

2 Likes

Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by 9gerian: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2020
Is it not the same opinion you have concerning Peter Okoye and Lola?

Finally, do you not have a different opinion about Davido and Chioma? And is this not because here, Davido has an upper hand as the one lifting Chioma to limelight, and therefore it’s okay?

So why do Igbos claim Yorubas hate them with passion when it is the exact position promoted generally amongst Igbos, and will this not promote hatred?

This is just so that we all understand the real source of the tribalism and hypocrisy between the Igbos and Yorubas! The source of the whole problem is really from one side of the divide!

Antoeni:
I believe Frodd as an IPOB Boy Should Be Wise And Know what is Good-for Him.
Yoruba Girl For IGBO Boy Na Complete Error

2 Likes

Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by mabeni(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Frodd wey no get Bleep boy skills
Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by Ayobami7(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
见过
Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by eskorelvis: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Awol1:

Don't mind fools.

There's tension in the world over America and Iran.

There's the Australian fire.

There's CAN president kidnapped in Adamawa.

But fools chose to give attention to thrash.

Most Nigerian youths are f*cked
Is it their fault any of those happenings occurred? Someone shouldn't celebrate birthdays cos of world war 3 is trending it wat?
Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by Tembebe: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Antoeni:
I believe Frodd as an IPOB Boy Should Be Wise And Know what is Good-for Him.
Yoruba Girl For IGBO Boy Na Complete Error
Stinking tribalist.
Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by NYCnextStop(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
mabeni:
Frodd wey no get Bleep boy skills
lolz

Wetin be the skills if i May ask
Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by Rubiesangel: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
They will sha attribute poorly taken pictures to Tecno phones. No problem. The people that will flog you are in the gym doing press up.
mcdude1:
make we dey try get conscience na. so the person who took these pictures couldn't capture clear pics or he/she still using Tecno l3? and OP as dem dey rock each other now make we ma go hoist war flag?
Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by Walkingkilo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All this PDA for internet clout.
Let the mumu boy keep allowing the crafty girl puppet him.

I can bet on my late grandmother's undies that Frodd has not gotten close to this lady's Bermuda Triangle.
The very moment he tries to will be the sinking of this ship.

So for safety he'd grudgingly remain in the friendzone like a marooned crab.

Guy, you be problem! wink

1 Like

Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by Nmezor(f): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Trash. Fake love
Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by LuverBoi16(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All this PDA for internet clout.
Let the mumu boy keep allowing the crafty girl puppet him.

I can bet on my late grandmother's undies that Frodd has not gotten close to this lady's Bermuda Triangle.
The very moment he tries to will be the sinking of this ship.

So for safety he'd grudgingly remain in the friendzone like a marooned crab.
will u keep quiet. Before i strike u with these

Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by Legendguru: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
hmmm
Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by Dj3AngleD(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
please do download my song WE STILL DEY FRESH via https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/391672 or Google search WE STILL DEY FRESH to download...

Thanks for supporting me...
IG @Bestestdj3angled
Twitter @Bestestdj3angle

Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by RTEMis: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Does it not look like she's trying to get away?
Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by Zoby12(f): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Na so life is
Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by usoroakpan(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event by Music009: 3:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Bbbbb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) / Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince / "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.