Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise (39473 Views)

My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / I Find It Hard To Pretend Loving My Kids Equally, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by TobyeCole: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
DavidEsq:

After washing ur dirty boxers, sorry, linen is public, u now remember ur "father". Chai o!

As you've witnessed in my communications my acts and deeds are noble and devoid of filth. And I'm not whatever imaginations and misconceptions you have about me. Hence my hands and garment are unsoiled.

Please leave me alone Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by DavidEsq(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
TobyeCole:

The said girl is a virgin. And I only chose to pick her from where she was thrown without shelter from the goodness of my heart.

I remain a. Missionary and don't do. Premarital sex Sir.
How did u know what kpanshing is?

2 Likes

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by DavidEsq(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
cococandy:

He doesn’t even know how weird he sounds.
U know book o
Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by DavidEsq(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
TobyeCole:

As you've witnessed in my communications my acts and deeds are noble and devoid of filth. And I'm not whatever imaginations and misconceptions you have about me. Hence my hands and garment are unsoiled.

Please leave me alone Sir.
I see how u tactfully avoided that scripture I quoted for your enlightenment.
Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by Graxie(f): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
TobyeCole:

That is what happened. Look at how she came to the Internet to blackmail my family

The young girl had become rebellious and would stand to curse my mother to my face.

This has been happening repeatedly. The girl isn't her nanny. We only attended the same church and my mother said she couldn't teach the girl assignments and the girl should go to her house and in turn help her do her house work

This is a girl I picked from the street mentored and trained her for almost 10 years.

But she started becoming rebellious and acting against every instructions given. When we saw she has grown and doesn't want to stay with the family as she even threatened us a few times the gather stayed in a three bedroom and we stayed in a small house along with many of such issues we noticed we had lost her and before she got pregnant we asked her to go home so she won't get pregnant untimely nor do harm to our family as she had turned covetous always beating our own kids for no reasons cause she.. Oh my God. It was good I did o.

The girls mother threw her away to the street some years ago

I picked the girl up clothed her fed her trained her. Even today she left if you saw her skin its spotless clean. She eats 4 to 5 times a day

She then started receiving attention from all boys around and turned prideful and arrogant.

I took her to various pastors to speak with her different people. Before rebellion became another thing we then called this woman the OP with the aim of trying to talk to her several times

She's just a neighbor we allowed our kid go visit and help take care of her kids. It was good we were doing

She's only speaking from the loss of having the freedom to leave her home and her kids while the girl does the chores.

God almighty will judge you mummy Lekan for all these lies you've spoken about me today. Heaven bears witness that you won't go unpunished for tarnishing my family's good will like this.

Can you guys now see part of the reason we had to decide that the girl go. Can you see how the girl's disloyalty opens the door for this to my family

Nairalanders be careful whom you open your family and home to

I double dear you mummy Lekan to come speak all you typed here to my face. I'm at home
Please I am not calling you a criminal, I don't have already made mind. I still believe the both stories are different. Please kindly answer my questions, from what you wrote up there, are you married? Is she living with both your mom and wife? How can a mother drive her child of 8years? What was her offence? How can a girl you nurtured for 10years that is not your wife, your bed mate but just because she is getting advances from men outside means she is rebellious? Mind you, you said she is a virgin.

6 Likes

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by blank(f): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
@TobyeCole, It is almost 9pm. Since you say the op is unemployed, she should have been in her house since. Have you had a discussion with her yet?
Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by xangerar: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
Amanee:
Wasted my three seconds thinking you'll finally say something sensible, alas... undecided

Wouldn't you have been terribly shocked if he did. I was almost gasping for breath, wondering if today would see what hasn't ever happened before until it went the way of others, as usual. Nwamaikpe needs a saviour. cry

2 Likes

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by NwaAmaikpe: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
shocked

Okay, this thread has taken Ojuelegba under-bridge.
This is not how it was supposed to go but who says a little derailing isn't sometimes a blessing?

-TobyeCole is obviously upset and his stories do add up, it is only natural for him to also conceal some facts on a faceless forum. Dude just came on Nairaland only to see his family unjustly roasted on the front burner.

-DavidEsq is playing Devil's advocate to Mama Lekan for reasons I can't possibly rationalize unless he has been hired by her.
His cross-examination is only turning villain to victor and victim to vanquished.

-MofeDamijo is just as objective as I am only that he appears more civil but less assertive.

-Graxie was being objective in her assessment of claims till she was tipped away by the the devil's advocate.

But I see a bigger picture in light of the new revelations presented, NwaAmaikpe always does.
Hanty does not work but comes back very late at night.
Hanty does not cook for her husband and kids.
Sisi Eko does all of this.
So why can't Hanty stay at home and cater for her kids by herself?
Why the desperation in wanting to keep Sisi Eko?

Sisi Eko's skin is glowing and is the object of admiration that even people in Obodo oyibo want to fly her over because she does not fit in down there in Nigeria.

Three things are involved,
1). Hanty is either an obsessed lesbian.
2). Hanty is having an affair outside and needs Sisi Eko to distract her husband and possibly tend to his spousal needs.
3). Hanty is into human trafficking or pimps attractive girls with 'glowing skin'. So Sisi Eko is a big meal ticket she can't afford to lose.

But one thing is now apparently certain.
Hanty is very selfish and is just as guilty of TobyeCole's claims since there's been no rebuttal from her.

Lastly,
Not everything should end up on NL because some may backfire on you.

As an elder, this is my judgement.

I declare Hanty guilty of misrepresentation and take back my genuine advice.
If she can't come to equity with clean hands, she and her dirty hands should remain in the bedroom.

TobyeCole should borrow some advice from MofeDamijo and address this with her family using excerpts from here as proof.
He should also go further with another thread briefing us the progress and the true motive behind this desperation.

In return for my input,
TobyeCole must link me up with Hanty, tell her to email me because I may be needing her services if she is a married woman who likes to play outside.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by Zooposki(f): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Well so what's the need for marriage then. Let's just have kids then run a joint account dedicated to the kid so that the nanny can get paid.

Modern marriages are contracts. True love is dead. Do not be deceived. Your suggestion is not too bad.

1 Like

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by TobyeCole: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay, this thread has taken Ojeuelegba under-bridge.
This is not how it was supposed to go but who says a little derailing isn't sometimes a blessing?

-TobyeCole is obviously upset and his stories do add up, it is only natural for him to also conceal some facts on a faceless forum. Dude just came on Nairaland only to see his family unjustly roasted on the front burner.

-DavidEsq is playing Devil's advocate to Mama Lekan for reasons I can't possibly rationalize unless he has been hired by her.
His cross-examinations is only turning villain to victor and victim to vanquished.

-MofeDamijo is just as objective as I am only that he appears more civil but less assertive.

-Graxie was being objective in her assessment of claims till she was tipped away by the the devil's advocate.

But I see a bigger picture, NwaAmaikpe always does.

Sisi Eko's skin is glowing and is the object of admiration that even people in Obodo oyibo want to fly her over because she does not fit in down there in Nigeria.

2). Hanty is having an affair outside and needs Sisi Eko to distract her husband and possibly tend to his spousal needs.
3). Hanty is into human trafficking or pimps attractive girls with 'glowing skin'. So Sisi Eko is a big meal ticket she can't afford to lose.

But one thing is certain.
Hanty is very selfish and is just as guilty of TobyeCole's claims since there's been no rebuttal from her.

Lastly,

If she can't come to equity with clean hands, she and her dirty hands should remain in the bedroom.

TobyeCole should borrow some advice from MofeDamijo and address this with her family using excerpts from here as proof.
He should also go further with another thread briefing us the progress and the true motive behind this desperation.

In return for my input,
TobyeCole must link me up with Hanty, tell her to email me because I may be needing her services if she is a married woman who likes to play outside.

You are wise. Husband was reported to this evening and was in shock. My entire family has been summoned and we're discussing on these issues. Thanks for being an objective person.

And this is why I've always respected you despite your satires. Your seer's eyes. Ability to see the truth as it is. I wasn't just shocked seeing my family being burnt on the burner with lies. I know understand why people who are bullied take their lives. I felt deep hurt in my heart and for hours couldn't get myself.

I'll take some time off to let it simmer. The shock still unsettles me. BTW, you are 100% accurate on the entire picture you painted. This is all that transpired.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by Jeamillz2020(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
I beg if you no get time for your kids abeg buy a notorious wolf dog and I promise you the dog will do a better job than you. selfishness is a dieses.
Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by trendyprettygir: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Am surprised...
In all the rants by Tobyecole, were is the op?
This thread makes me remember Chimamanda's "The Danger of a Single Story".

Let's be careful when giving advise. Am amused that lots of people wanted the op to go back and bring the girl and house her despite the family matter, without even asking how long has this person being a nanny to her kids. The op did not state that, and for some weird reason! Most women will say - "my kids nanny of 2 years, 5years is leaving.. In this case, the op didnt state it - very suspicious.

4 Likes

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by kodix(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
All this MIL that will like to finish with their marriage and continue with someone else, and the son will allow her to tarnish his image.my dear just allow her to go,when this door closes another opens.

2 Likes

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by lovegeneration(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
I will advice u rent her an apartment some where not to far from ur place that u can be dropping ur kids with her during the day time and pick them back later in the day.

Iquoteonikiba post=85539729]This is so urgent now.

This woman is so nice to us, my kids love her and am heart broken she's leaving today.

I have being trying to manage her marriage, she has issues with the MIL and hubby, they don't want to see her around. Her husband wants to take her back to the village, we've done all our best, I knelt down with other elderly people to beg but the MIL insist she's rude and want her to leave.

I will really be hurt to see her go, who else can I trust my kids with? I leave my rooms open with no fear, she doesn't steal and obey all instructions to the letter. In fact, am soooo free with her around my kids.

I have two vacant rooms around, we don't mind housing her, my husband want her to stay with us but I said no, I thought about it carefully and so said no. My reasons are;

* I don't want to have issues with the MIL, we are both house owners, not just tenants that will depart sooner or latter so I don't want any issue with a fellow landlady.

* She is way older than me, I call her mama. So I hate to hurt an elderly person. Taking her DIL in will surely hurt her. And she might think so instigated the DIL against her.

* I don't want other landlords to see me as a bad person.

* What if something happens to this girl or what of if she starts to misbehave?

*My sister and older relations advise against it.

* Her MIL will do everything possible to tarnish my image in our estate.

This girl isn't a bad girl, she is this village girls that if you manage well, you'll get the best out of them but her MIL n hubby are phycos. Very difficult to be with. She's highly unforgiving. She insist this girl must go because she doesn't fit her status. But they saw the kind of person she is before marrying her.

Enough of too much talk.

What do I do to keep her without hurting her MIL.

If she leaves, the stress will be too much for me and I don't think I'll get someone else due to trust.

I need help.

Ignore my typos pls

[/quote]
Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by AfonjaBoston: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
cococandy:
What’s this one saying?

Ogbongidi what did you read?

Make we start from the known to the unknown
Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by Markzy1991: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
u sure say u no d bang d nanny wen ur wife no dey?
Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
The way nairalanders are attacking this guy that came to burst the madam's bubble without asking the relevant questions is mind boggling because they saw bad man and MIL.

I read the woman's story and abandoned it cos has so many loopholes. Only one person in the beginning was sharp enough to read in between lines and used sarcasm that only few will understand to describe the situation.

Don't get me wrong but let's examine her story.

So,a married woman has been working for her as Nanny and the said married woman don't have kids too?
Who is looking after her kids?
Her husband suggested she start living with them when her family said she have tp go to the village.Really? Why will the husband suggest another man's wife start living with them?
A married woman that has problem with her family and they want to send her to the village? To do what actually and stay with who since her husband's family is in the city.
She didn't even tell us how much she pay the said Nanny.
Instead of her to try and make peace with the said Nanny and her supposed husband cum MIL she is begging that they should not send her to the village.

She was busy demeaning the other party involved.
Haba!

Now, a guy came and said the person isn't a nanny but somebody living with them.
Can u reconcile this to why she didn't mention how much she was paying the said woman?
This will buttress her story too as to garner the support she earnestly seek online.
Her husband suggested the said Nanny live with them.
There is no way that man will suggest the nanny live with them if that Nanny is married and an adult too.
No fuccking way.
Cos the consequences will be dire. Now we can see why the husband suggested that. Refer to the comment where somebody said the husband should marry her too.

Also,this man has been online accusing her endlessly but she suddenly disappeared instead of her to come and debunk it.

If u are conversant with living with adolescents, from the man's narratives, u will see that the lady is at the peak of adolescent where rebellion is the watchword. Once one boy tell her she is beautiful, reasoning will flee.
Yes, instead of her to stay in their house and get pregnant, it's better she goes to her father as I believe too that the said person is not married.

My only problem is that they may be high handed with her and sometimes not meaning it but out of anger as a typical Nigerians, will always remind her where she came from and that alone can make her become stubborn and rebellious.
She is at that tender age, they were supposed to handle her like their child( it can never be the same). All she need is communication, and all about sex education.
Remember, her background will still be haunting her.

4 Likes

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by DavidEsq(m): 12:50am On Jan 07, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay, this thread has taken Ojeuelegba under-bridge.

His cross-examinations is only turning villain to victor and victim to vanquished.

But I see a bigger picture, NwaAmaikpe always does.

But one thing is certain.

Lastly,

In return for my input,
NwaAmaikpe! Hailings
Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by DavidEsq(m): 12:54am On Jan 07, 2020
sassysure:
The way nairalanders are attacking this guy that came to burst the madam's bubble without asking the relevant questions is mind boggling because they saw bad man and MIL.

I read the woman's story and abandoned it cos has so many loopholes. Only one person in the beginning was sharp enough to read in between lines and used sarcasm that only few will understand to describe the situation.

So,a married woman has been working for her as Nanny and the said married woman don't have kids too?
Her husband suggested she start living with them when her family said she have tp go to the village.Really? Why will the husband suggest another man's wife start living with them?
A married woman that has problem with her family and they want to send her to the village? To do what actually and stay with who since her husband's family is in the city.
Instead of her to try and make peace with the said Nanny and her supposed husband cum MIL she is begging that they should not send her to the village.

Haba!

Now, a guy came and said the person isn't a nanny but somebody living with them.
Can u reconcile this to why she didn't mention how much she was paying the said woman?
This will buttress her story too as to garner the support she earnestly seek online.
There is no way that man will suggest the nanny live with them if that Nanny is married and an adult too.
No fuccking way.
Cos the consequences will be dire. Now we can see why the husband suggested that. Refer to the comment where somebody said the husband should marry her too.

Also,this man has been online accusing her endlessly but she suddenly disappeared instead of her to come and debunk it.

If u are conversant with living with adolescents, from the man's narratives, u will see that the lady is at the peak of adolescent where rebellion is the watchword. Once one boy tell her she is beautiful, reasoning will flee.
Yes, instead of her to stay in their house and get pregnant, it's better she goes to her father as I believe too that the said person is not married.

My only problem is that they may be high handed with her and sometimes not meaning it but out of anger as a typical Nigerians, will always remind her where she came from and that alone can make her become stubborn and rebellious.
She is at that tender age, they were supposed to handle her like their child( it can never be the same). All she need is communication, and all about sex education.
Very correct. Don't mind us o! We jus felt like dragging someone like small gen.

1 Like

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by DavidEsq(m): 12:58am On Jan 07, 2020
xangerar:

Wouldn't you have been terribly shocked if he did. I was almost gasping for breath, wondering if today would see what hasn't ever happened before until it went the way of others, as usual. Nwamaikpe needs a saviour. cry
Today has seen what has never happened before. Oya look down. U would see why
Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by omonikiba(f): 1:08am On Jan 07, 2020
grin grin grin

First let me thank all� who took their time to respond to me. Baba God bless you all. We are not keeping her at all.
Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by omonikiba(f): 1:12am On Jan 07, 2020
I don't know who that fellow is.

Am an old member on nl and if I choose to use my identity it shows I've got nothing to hide.

Some people know me well. So I'm not mama lekan, my kids can't even answer lekan. I'm not from the tribe that answer the name

My narrations are not similar to yours but don't go and kill someone thinking it's me cos you sound bitter.

Am definitely not who you think.

You said the mama lekan lives in a 3 bedroom, hmm, did you read when I said I have two unused rooms? Or you mean I use only one room with my kids n hubby?

11 Likes

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by omonikiba(f): 1:14am On Jan 07, 2020
sassysure:

Haba!

No fuccking way.

Am not the one. He must have tried to add one or two together to arrive at wrong conclusions but not me.

This my own paddy can't tutor my kids cos she is not schooled at all. She's is a totally village girl.

6 Likes

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by Catchfirez: 1:17am On Jan 07, 2020
Some Nairalander can be so dumb, that even differentiate between the two stories. They just jump to conclusions. This is 2020 make Una better change na ways.

4 Likes

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by omonikiba(f): 1:19am On Jan 07, 2020
TobyeCole:

That is what happened. Look at how she came to the Internet to blackmail my family

The young girl had become rebellious and would stand to curse my mother to my face.

This has been happening repeatedly. The girl isn't her nanny. We only attended the same church and my mother said she couldn't teach the girl assignments and the girl should go to her house and in turn help her do her house work

This is a girl I picked from the street mentored and trained her for almost 10 years.

But she started becoming rebellious and acting against every instructions given. When we saw she has grown and doesn't want to stay with the family as she even threatened us a few times the gather stayed in a three bedroom and we stayed in a small house along with many of such issues we noticed we had lost her and before she got pregnant we asked her to go home so she won't get pregnant untimely nor do harm to our family as she had turned covetous always beating our own kids for no reasons cause she.. Oh my God. It was good I did o.

The girls mother threw her away to the street some years ago

I picked the girl up clothed her fed her trained her. Even today she left if you saw her skin its spotless clean. She eats 4 to 5 times a day

She then started receiving attention from all boys around and turned prideful and arrogant.

I took her to various pastors to speak with her different people. Before rebellion became another thing we then called this woman the OP with the aim of trying to talk to her several times

She's just a neighbor we allowed our kid go visit and help take care of her kids. It was good we were doing

She's only speaking from the loss of having the freedom to leave her home and her kids while the girl does the chores.

God almighty will judge you mummy Lekan for all these lies you've spoken about me today. Heaven bears witness that you won't go unpunished for tarnishing my family's good will like this.

Can you guys now see part of the reason we had to decide that the girl go. Can you see how the girl's disloyalty opens the door for this to my family

Nairalanders be careful whom you open your family and home to

I double dear you mummy Lekan to come speak all you typed here to my face. I'm at home

You see siemilaities in all I typed? But I don't see any simility in all you typed.

Don't go fighting that woman cos she's definitely not me.

Read my previous posts, you'll see I can't be call mama lekan.

Am shocked you are accusing me of destroying your family. I respect families, i respect the elders.. am not that woman okay.

Calm down.

I'm not unemployed, check when I posted yesterday and check the time am responding now, I work.

My post is not in any way related to us at all.

*My nanny is not a student
* Not picked from th street, she was properly married into her home - main reason why we keep pleading, what God has joined let no man put assunder is what we believe in.
* She hasn't been married for 10 year! Like you're grooming your little girl for marriage right? This my own is fully grown.
* Both households are not tenants, you and the mama lekan are not.
* My kids go to school and I pick them up on my way home, I help with their assignments.
* The woman who works for me doesn't work all day, she closes latest by 11am because she helps her MIL at her work place.

Hian, all my fellow Nairalander, I don't know this guy from anywhere.
So please calm down, don't kill before you realize you're wrong.

I'm a peace loving easy going young woman. Reason why I don't even want to house the said woman. I consider other people feelings in my decision making.

I live in a serene environment, so you can't go gossiping while you leave a little girl at home doing chores are Tobyecole claimed.

Tobyecole, be careful not to hurt the wrong person.

13 Likes

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by omonikiba(f): 1:55am On Jan 07, 2020
sassysure:

Haba!

No fuccking way.

Chai, you are very wrong.

The vacant rooms are in the BQ .

You failed to read my post cos if you did you will read where I said I have tried so had for her marriage to work, n she has no kids. I can't say much but she's got a baby for the union but late.

Even if she's not working for me n she's in need of accomodation, I can decide to allow her stay there.

I once house my kids school bus driver until get got a place with his family n leave.

Logic doesn't apply always. You try to use logic plus fiction but you got it all wrong.

6 Likes

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by haybhi1(m): 1:56am On Jan 07, 2020
baby124:
Who got the job for her? Did she come to you for the job herself or did MIL approach you for the job? You should not have gone begging psychos, it’s a waste of time, just wait for them to do their worst and stay out of it. Shebi their worst is that they don’t want her as wife anymore? Ok! But she is your employee. Her private business should not be your concern.

It’s strictly business and your kids come first. Ask her if she wants to go back to the village... if she doesn’t, try to rent her a room in another neighborhood where she will be coming to work from. If they ask you questions, tell them she came back by herself and she begged for her job back. Also, as it’s difficult to get help, your kids have refused to cooperate with anyone but her. So you had to rehire her. Besides you don’t want to get involved in her private affair. Shikena.

Your level of intelligence is remarkable. More neurons to your encephalon.

OP look into this advice, it's almost the best of all, however, what I will add is that you allow the IL and hubby to take her to the village after which you and her have agreed she will return back. Then after a while, she can then return, where you'd have provided an apartment for her outside the premise.

You can't be accused because she is taken to village.
She can't, too, because she saved up money to return back.

Good luck.
Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by omonikiba(f): 1:57am On Jan 07, 2020
baby124:
Who got the job for her? Did she come to you for the job herself or did MIL approach you for the job? You should not have gone begging psychos, it’s a waste of time, just wait for them to do their worst and stay out of it. Shebi their worst is that they don’t want her as wife anymore? Ok! But she is your employee. Her private business should not be your concern.

It’s strictly business and your kids come first. Ask her if she wants to go back to the village... if she doesn’t, try to rent her a room in another neighborhood where she will be coming to work from. If they ask you questions, tell them she came back by herself and she begged for her job back. Also, as it’s difficult to get help, your kids have refused to cooperate with anyone but her. So you had to rehire her. Besides you don’t want to get involved in her private affair. Shikena.

Thank you.

We decided not to house her.

Na two eyes I get.

She will find help somewhere else.
Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by baby124: 2:01am On Jan 07, 2020
OP,
Go ahead and reemploy her. I know how hard it is to find good help. Shebi they don’t want their wife anymore? That doesn’t mean she should lose her job. If all our employers sacked us for our issues at home or in marriage, all of us will be jobless. They are simply wicked for demanding that you sack her. They want to punish and cripple her and, return her back to the poverty she came from. The only thing that binds them is the marriage, and that has ended. They do not own her and have no say in her life anymore.

One Yoruba proverb I like is, if they reject you at any place, it doesn’t mean life/world should reject you. Or you should leave the world for the people that rejected you. Life goes on and it’s people that we depend on to uplift us. Especially those who we have worked diligently for. We expect them to reward the hard work and loyalty when we are in need.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by baby124: 2:08am On Jan 07, 2020
omonikiba:

Thank you.

We decided not to house her.

Na two eyes I get.

She will find help somewhere else.

Ok. Well it’s your decision. I hope you find another nanny.
Re: My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise by raphy(m): 2:28am On Jan 07, 2020
its well o you can let her go remember solja come solja barrack remains.

dont make family be suspicious if leave the villa after she went back.

just try a new person .

many good people are on earth just pray God will provide.
don't mind some people here telling you another thing and tht one telling.you to contact him
just because they know you are a home owner.

some have different motives.

happy new year to you ma,
i wish you good luck in your search for good nanny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook / My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? / Identifying Children With High I.Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.