Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,053 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Need Testers For My New Android Game - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Testers For My New Android Game (1407 Views)

My New Excel Dashboard / Join Android App Testers Whatapp Group / Software Testers Interview Questions With Answers-part1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Testers For My New Android Game by hardebayho(m): 4:45am On Jan 06, 2020
Okay, so I just finished creating a very simple game for Android, and I'd like people to test the app for me. The game is nothing too complicated (it took only just days to make), and the objective here is to test the use of Allegro 5 library on Android. I want to see if it works well on every device and also need suggestions on various things like gameplay, graphics, controls, and other things that can be improved in the game.

Screenshots for the game is attached below. I'm not uploading the game to Play Store, because (1) that's not the objective, and (2) I don't even have a Google Developer account.

The game is named Dodge!

You can download the game here: http://www.kabtechworld.com/posts/Download-Dodge

I'll be expecting your reviews and criticisms. Thanks.

Re: I Need Testers For My New Android Game by hardebayho(m): 2:33am On Jan 08, 2020
It's sad, as I couldn't find anyone to help me test my game here..
Re: I Need Testers For My New Android Game by Oluwatobiloba99(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2020
I'll test your game ... Is it on play store
Re: I Need Testers For My New Android Game by hardebayho(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Oluwatobiloba99:
I'll test your game ... Is it on play store

Nope, it's not.

I don't plan to upload monetize it in any way. I'm just making sure that C++ is good enough for all the games I'm going to be making for Android, hence why I want people to test the gameplay and give me feedback. The link to download the game is in the first post at the top.
Re: I Need Testers For My New Android Game by shegzhkn: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
bro , what are technologies you deploy to make the game ??
Re: I Need Testers For My New Android Game by hardebayho(m): 1:06am On Jan 14, 2020
A programming language, and a game development framework.
Re: I Need Testers For My New Android Game by ABCthings: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
hardebayho:
It's sad, as I couldn't find anyone to help me test my game here..
Just two days and you've given up.
How many mb is the game?
Is malware attached?
Re: I Need Testers For My New Android Game by hardebayho(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
ABCthings:
Just two days and you've given up.
How many mb is the game?
Is malware attached?

Of course not. Why would I want to attach malware inside my game? I only wanted people to test the game for me, to have some sort of user feedback and tell me what they think about the game. That's all.

The game is 20.46 MB.
Re: I Need Testers For My New Android Game by swoopiness(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
how about we improve your game Interface make it more colourful and interesting
what do you say
Re: I Need Testers For My New Android Game by hardebayho(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
swoopiness:
how about we improve your game Interface
make it more colourful and interesting

what do you say

Of course, we could do that. What are your suggestions?
Re: I Need Testers For My New Android Game by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2020
Nice 1 keep it up
hardebayho:
Okay, so I just finished creating a very simple game for Android, and I'd like people to test the app for me. The game is nothing too complicated (it took only just days to make), and the objective here is to test the use of Allegro 5 library on Android. I want to see if it works well on every device and also need suggestions on various things like gameplay, graphics, controls, and other things that can be improved in the game.

Screenshots for the game is attached below. I'm not uploading the game to Play Store, because (1) that's not the objective, and (2) I don't even have a Google Developer account.

The game is named Dodge!

You can download the game here: http://www.kabtechworld.com/posts/Download-Dodge

I'll be expecting your reviews and criticisms. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

BASIC Fosters Bad Programming Practices / How Do I Use An Email Service In MVC5 / URGENT : I Need A Machine Learning Service To Help Cluster Related News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.