Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming (39108 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu / Okorocha To Ihedioha: Sack Chris Okewulonu As Your Chief Of Staff / Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Spino6(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2020
Catholic bishop council of nigeria should do something about this fr mbaka he should be warn to concerntrate to do what he was call by God and should stop interferring with nigerian politics this man his bringing shame to the holy catholic church.
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Ezewuzie01: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2020
Spino6:
Catholic bishop council of nigeria should do something about this fr mbaka he should be warn to concerntrate to do what he was call by God and should stop interferring with nigerian politics this man his bringing shame to the holy catholic church.
If politicians can interfere with religion by visiting pastors and Imams for prayers and advice, what stops the clergy from also interfering with politics?

3 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Niaja4real(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Stanchem029: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=APOPTOSIS post=85541248]Because HOPE UZODINMA donated CASH to the ALTAR of MBAKA
How much?
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Belleful: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
I reserved my comment till December 31st 2020. if u no u know
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by osesology(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
profnigga:
PROPHESY BY FIRE BY FORCE.
I dey tell you. E be like say him get personal beef with the guy wet him dey prophesy against.
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by perpeling22(f): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
What if the prophecy later came through, what will now become of those of you insulting him. Why not wait and give the prophecy time and see what will happen

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by perpeling22(f): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
anthonanik:
Is spiritual not for canal minded fokes..

FR Mbaka's prophecies always comes to pass believe it or not.. Call him all sorts of name it doesn't stop him from saying it.

Exactly my thoughts. But they are busy abusing him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by iykee101(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Apc revd father
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by higgs: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Political priest
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by truthstands01: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
This Mbaka has lost it.
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Chynwe(f): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
author=Abagworo post=85543098]99% of Imolites want anything but Ihedioha. Reason is he has drawn the State so backwards that you won't believe it's same place that was bubbling with life few months ago. His vendetta fight against Okorocha has killed the State infrastructure and economy. Something has to happen to rescue the State from anarchy and total collapse. [/quote]
You again. Please bury your head in shame. You lack truth in your life
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by sunnyluger: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Am not a fan of talking against ministers of God but the situation with Rev Fr. Mbaka is alarming. Okorocha in Imo State for 8years with nothing to show for it Mbaka never had a vision now tht Gov. Ihedioha is trying to give us access road Mbaka with his water spirit prophesy has stated talking. Please who ever knows him should talk to Him because God cannot be mocked. Emeka Ihedioha will stay and complete the roads has started in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Abagworo(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
sunnyluger:
Am not a fan of talking against ministers of God but the situation with Rev Fr. Mbaka is alarming. Okorocha in Imo State for 8years with nothing to show for it Mbaka never had a vision now tht Gov. Ihedioha is trying to give us access road Mbaka with his water spirit prophesy has stated talking. Please who ever knows him should talk to Him because God cannot be mocked. Emeka Ihedioha will stay and complete the roads has started in Jesus Name Amen.

Okorocha did excellently well. Ihedioha is on vendetta mission which has affected governance as a whole. Imo presently looks shabby and abandoned.

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Arielnatasha(f): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
I give up on religion �
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Patojargz: 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Father mbaka! How em rily b? I say make i ask cos u dey too too run speed... No doubt!
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Jaykay33(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Don't speak against d man of God Oo he is just a messenger of God, he what he was sent to say, d holy spirit is directing him plz am not with u people insulting him , I love d gist Gave him thank daddy ride Oo
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by OlaPhils(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2020
its now known that father Nbaka is an apc member
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Yellowgarri: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2020
Chijeep:

Vacancy :
Restaurant attendant(Female) needed @stadium road if u r interested inbox me.
•Pay is attractive
THANKS & HAPPY NEW YEAR
hi, please kindly check my thread, God can use you for me.

https://www.nairaland.com/5617804/need-loan-50k-repay-55k
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by tonyson010(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

maybe it might happen in 2023

This is what happens when Technocrats in a state dont participate in politics.. leaving it for Money Men , How is Rochas- Ihediha and Hope Uzodinma any different ?

I stopped taking Mbaka seriously when i learnt he is a graduate of Political Science with a BSC dinstinction

So he graduated with Distinction made u to stop listening ......hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
xjiggy:
Criticize as you may, Father Mbaka is the only Pastor in Nigeria that have given direct prophesies and they came to pass. Others just give vague and bogus prophesies. He's said his own. All we need to do is wait and see
Nna mehn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

maybe it might happen in 2023

This is what happens when Technocrats in a state dont participate in politics.. leaving it for Money Men , How is Rochas- Ihediha and Hope Uzodinma any different ?

I stopped taking Mbaka seriously when i learnt he is a graduate of Political Science with a BSC dinstinction

Hide your face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by omenka(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Aufbauh:
Mbaka again!
Pack up to where? E be like say Ihedioha has not gone to give Thanksgiving in adoration ground.
grin
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by gbengress1: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
When God speaks..........................
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by DarrelCornell: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
omenka:
grin
[/s]
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by Witchersunited: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by courage89(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Interesting
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by 111sunshine: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
this should be on front page now that its done
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by lilybonny(f): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Dulcinea:
We have heard Sir. Shebi we're all here, we will know whether the prophecy will come to pass or not.
And it did
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by calculusx(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
111sunshine:
this should be on front page now that its done

I concur. This thread is silent like a graveyard
Re: Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming by adecz: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
The people's prophet declared,
& it has come to pass.

How about Kano?

Please say something!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panic In Presidency Over Mounting Tension In Military - Talk Of Mutiny? / The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments / I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.