Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back (63512 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Cheato64(m): 8:15am On Jan 06, 2020
I and Oma have dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs.

We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and we came together, it means we are planning to get married.

The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that.

Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting.

Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about Nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype.

I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6 months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in Enugu.

I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by GOFRONT(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2020
cool

Bros, Quit it....There are so many Omas with AA genotype out there...

643 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by decatalyst(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2020
My brother, I understand your plight.

I am in the same shoe...and the people out there just keep singing "you should get married" upandan and I wonder if I go just carry anyone to the alter and start family ni. undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by decatalyst(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2020
GOFRONT:
cool

Bros, Quit it....There are so many Omas with AA genotype out there...

It's easier said and hoped... You may not understand this

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by czarina(f): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2020
decatalyst:

It's easier said and hoped... You may not understand this
No matter how hard it is, you can be assured that it's not nearly half as hard as worrying your head or having sleepless nights over a sick child.

And then you'll realize that this choice was actually a piece of cake.

463 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by MariaAngeles: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2020
Is the love worth the suffering of your future child(ren) ?
Think about it and make the right choice for them.
Ignorance might be an excuse, but knowingly going into such an incompatible union is selfish and wicked.

It is unfortunate the way things turned out, but the way things are are the way things are .
Though heartbreak hurts, but the good news is, you will be alright afterwards, but the same can hardly be said about the child with an ss genotype you might bring into this world.

183 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by decatalyst(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2020
czarina:
No matter how hard it is, you can be assured that it's not nearly half as hard as worrying your head or having sleepless nights over a sick child.

And then you'll realize that this choice was actually a piece of cake.

Yes oo. That's why one need to let go and keep hope of meeting someone that will be the right one.

Caring for an SS child is energy, financial and emotionally draining.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by chieyine(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Cheato64:
I and Oma has dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs. We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex.

You stay in Enugu right?
I stay in University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu.
I am inviting you to the hospital let me take you to Sickle Cell clinic.

Then you will know that when the die is cast, the so called love will die.

531 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by rottennaija(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2020
Cheato64:
I and Oma has dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs. We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and we came together, it means we are planning to get married. The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that. Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting. Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype. I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in enugu. I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.

If you have the means, you can do it. It's not easy finding someone your heart complete with. We are living in an advanced world were a lot has been overcome by technologic advancement.

If you have the means. Even if it's 2 children.

10 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2020
By the time your child starts having crisis every now and then, the love will disappear from your eyes and you will be faced with the hard truth...

Birthing an SS child is not easy at all, the pains they go through Everytime, all your finances will go for medications which you are not sure that they will make it.

What about the emotional pains nko, are you ready to watch your beloved child to be in constant pains. The child will not forgive you at all.

I know of a girl who died last year because she was an SS, she was past 21 but she still died. Even when she was alive she was always sick and in crisis

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Amanee(f): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2020
See as love is shacking this one

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Winneygirl(f): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2020
Genotype war that I have fought and lost several times.
I give up.
When the Mr. AA Right shows up, we will marry.
Guy, don't even try it. Who told you it is from the 3rd child you will start having SS kids?
I've seen a family that had 6 kids. 5 were SS and they were all sickly till they died.
All these love can't stand the pain of knowing you could have avoided bringing a sick kid into the world.

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2020
Cheato64:
I and Oma has dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs. We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and we came together, it means we are planning to get married. The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that. Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting. Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype. I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in enugu. I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.
Marriage is so much more than love. Move on. As for looking for a woman to clean after you just like d oma did, you may not find it but manage the one that comes close.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Chubhie: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
At OP, Your emotion is getting in the way of your judgement. Don't be selfish. Think of all the pains your children will go through and all the expenses. Some children do curse out their parents for subjecting them to such pains.

There's no scarcity. Nature is never in short supply of Oma.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by fekani: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
@ op, I lost a very sweet guy to genotype ish too but I don't regret it at all especially when I see the stress and emotional trauma my brother goes through with his sickly first son.
He and his wife got tested before they got married and the lab gave them a wrong result.

Don't try it!

50 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Acidosis(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Winneygirl:
I give up.
Guy, don't even try it. Who told you it is from the 3rd child you will start having SS kids?
I've seen a family that had 6 kids. 5 were SS and they were all sickly till they died.
All these love can't stand the pain of knowing you could have avoided bringing a sick kid into the world.

I'm AA tongue

13 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by czarina(f): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Acidosis:

I'm AA tongue
cool cool

Well-done

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Acidosis(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
czarina:
cool cool

Well-done

grin

Are you single? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by czarina(f): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Acidosis:

grin

Are you single? smiley
Married. To Jesus.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Acidosis(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Moyinoluwa35:
I can help you ease off loads on your table by providing the following services;
1. I can help you create and manage your business accounts on Google plus, facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Instagram and LinkedIn.
2. Data entry jobs using Excel, Google spreadsheet and word.
3. Review Posts in different sites.
4. Article sharing/submission in google, fb and Twitter.
5. Uploading files, photos and videos on YouTube, Fb and Twitter.
6. Converting files and documents ( pdf to word)
7. Lead generation
8. Lead listing
9. Email handling ( sending out email)
10. Data Mining ( Copying information from a website to Excel or google spreadsheet.
11. Finding E-mails on Social media
12. Customer support
13. Virtual/Personal assistant
My objective is to provide 100% accurate service to my client and for full satisfaction.

Your contact? Where are you based?
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Acidosis(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
czarina:
Married. To Jesus.

grin grin funny lady. Why Jesus? A girl like you receives an average of 10 PMs per day tongue
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by czarina(f): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Acidosis:

grin grin funny lady. Why Jesus? A girl like you receives an average of 10 PMs per day tongue
Why not Jesus?

Who can love like Jesus loves? Tell me, who can?

So, are you single?

18 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Acidosis(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
czarina:
Why not Jesus?

Who can love like Jesus loves? Tell me, who can?

So, are you single?

No one can. But you still need a man to meet your emotional needs. smiley

Well, I'm not married grin

5 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by czarina(f): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Acidosis:

No one can. But you still need a man to meet your emotional needs. smiley

Well, I'm not married grin
Christ is sufficient for me!!! angry

OK....let me not type the nonsense in my mouth. Enjoy your evening cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by thorpido(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
How did you calculate your possibility of the first two children not having sickle cell?
The very FIRST one may carry the sickle genes.

If you like travel to go and propose.The girl should be wise and not listen to you.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Cheato64(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
thorpido:
How did you calculate your possibility of the first two children not having sickle cell?
The very FIRST one may carry the sickle genes.

If you like travel to go and propose.The girl should be wise and not listen to you.
it's a risk I will take
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Cheato64(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Winneygirl:
I give up.
i also know someone they are both AS but non of their 4kids is SS and they also have twins among them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by thorpido(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Cheato64:
it's a risk I will take
Well,I hope she doesn't.Women are the ones who spend time more with sick children.She should be wise.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by mrssomebody(f): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
My junior brother lost one of his good friend to sickle cell crisis....a very nice boy with promising future. Maybe his death could have been avoided if his parents made a different choice. Trust me the love u feel now won't be all that when "push comes to shove". may God give you the strength to move on.

10 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Cheato64(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
El rufai also have sickle cell
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Acidosis(m): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2020
czarina:
Christ is sufficient for me!!! angry

OK....let me not type the nonsense in my mouth. Enjoy your evening cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy Type it na. I like to read nonsense

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / Never Been Approached By A Guy / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.