Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari (23826 Views)

"Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari / Group Urges Buhari To Arrest, Sack Na’ajatu From PSC Over Unpatriotic Comments / "Retire In 2019, Nigeria Needs A Healthy President" - Afenifere Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by tstx(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
mozambo diary still waiting for updates ooo

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by Empiree: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
What legacy? The lifeless drunkard was good for nothing..... The only legacy he left behind was showing his 8 leprosy fingers (4+4) to his moronic zombies last year.

-GEJ left a good legacy.
-Yar'Adua did the same
-Chinua Achebe left a great legacy.

Let me use this medium to remind a certain brown teeth cocaine addict that baba lifeless will not even look at his face neither will he compensate him.

Take time and ponder on this;
1. In the South west, it is only Lagos State that pays minimum wage N35000.
2. In the South East, no state pays new minimum wage.
3. In the South South (with oil money) no single state pays
4. In the North Central none.
5. In the North East Adamawa pays N32.000 new minimum wage, Bauchi N30000
6. In the North West Kano N30,600... Jigawa N30000... Kaduna N30000....Katsina N30000 and Kebbi N30000
NOTE
1. Out of 7 states currently paying the New Minimum wage, 6 are core North Muslim states.
2. No single Christian state is paying. Lagos is a mixed state.
3. None of The 4 Core oil producing states of Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers is paying.
4. The 4 oil states of the South have more allocations than the 19 States of the north combined yet 6 States in the North are able pay the new Minimum wage and no state in the South is.
The 6 states paying new minimum wage are all core North....
In summary, Buhari is not our problem...! The citizen of these states criticize, and lambasted the government when the negotiations were on going,...some called it a big shame.
Now, they are not shouting at their state governments....the greatest noise came from the south east and south-south...., now with all the derivatives and allocations....they still cannot pay..!
PMB released the minimum wages to the Christians dominated states and South South governors to pays their workers but yet their Governors keep mute...they'll still tell there followers that PMB wanted to islamized Nigeria or they're marginalized by PMB and North
My Questions is that who is fooling who?
I wonder where the greater evil resides.

Copied

3 Likes

Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by kutchs: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Bakare is one of the so-called enemies of Nigeria he talked about in his sermon. Influencing who takes over from him means that Buhari will rig the election in his favour.

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by genesishouse: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
We have heard you Pastor.

Mean while,
Check our Signature, GENESISHOUSE29, We handle your Business and Company Registrations, church, NGO, charity, Trust, plus other CAC Documentations, Tax issues and Annual returns filing . Call/Whatsapp: 08037207621 or 08036691420 or mail us on: genesishouse29@gmail.com.
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by chiedozie198100: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
i hope everyone reading this realize that Tunde bakare used to be a muslim,

and just like a typical afonja, he can switch back to islam for the sake of being president. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by DMerciful(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
I thought he said God has prepared him to take over from Bubu? Yeye dey smell
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
Erediauwa:
What legacy? The lifeless drunkard was good for nothing..... The only legacy he left behind was showing his 8 leprosy fingers (4+4) to his moronic zombies last year.

-GEJ left a good legacy.
-Yar'Adua did the same

Let me use this medium to remind a certain brown teeth cocaine addict that baba lifeless will not even look at his face neither will he compensate him.
[/s]
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by AngelicBeing: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:

-GEJ left a good legacy.
-Yar'Adua did the same

Gbam, the pictures below is for Buhari and his useless APC led federal criminals and gangstas grin

Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by Reference(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
....because we are a monarchy.

Nigerians are getting the right pay back for their generous investment in ignorance and sentiment. I have no pity. That is why this government and others do nothing to build and deepen institutions so that their proposed, so called nonsensical legacies can be sustained.

They know it is never about the people they govern but the all enamouring fear of losing the power they misused and abused. It is not about legacy but all about cover up.

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Yessire, because the presidential seat is now a Royal affair where there is now heir to the throne, weldone.

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by profilemessages: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
good idea but Nigeria has proved to be a more complicated country than that, OBJ did it, where did it ended? tinubu did it in Lagos, with fashola, ambode and sanwo, we all knew what later happened, those who want to be godfathers end up having their nominated or appointed as the dirtiest and most bitter enemies.

well I even know that PMB is not a versatile politician, he won't even bulge to this. he will just turn a deaf ear.
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by Ayobami7(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
好的
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
The tribe doing what they do best. Cowards. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
dis man don dae mad o... wad legacies?

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by tribalmall: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
But I have with the way foolish Igbo's are demanding ton be given the presidency as if it is chin chin I'd say they have shown they are indeed more foolish n I trust u agree with me except you are more foolish than them.

CSTR2:
I have never seen anybody more desperate than bakare.
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by Sweeetheart(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Like for Igbos presidency 2023..

Share for never will 5% rule Nigeria...

Let's go!

Igbo aren't ready for Nigeria politics if they're, they will come out to contest and not resort to propaganda, hates and blackmailing that had retrogress them below minority tribe
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by ehprintmedia: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by EdiskyHarry: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
which legacy? 8 years of extreme hunger? or 8 years of poverty? or is it 8 years of corruption and nepotism? or is it 8 years of disobeying court orders?
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by BabaO2: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
Yeye pastor. Is he begging to be chosen or his god has just abandoned him contrary to his self professed being named 16th president of Nigeria? I can't stand this man, not to talk of being member of his church.
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by Chukwurah003: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:

-GEJ left a good legacy.
-Yar'Adua did the same

Only a lunatic would think GEJ did anything good.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by APCNig: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:

-GEJ left a good legacy.
-Yar'Adua did the same

This hatred, bitterness and anger that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, miseerable, depressed and sucidal.
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by MillerJnr(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:

-GEJ left a good legacy.
-Yar'Adua did the same

certainly you are igbo. not surprised.
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by DEHVEHLOP(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sweeetheart:

Igbo aren't ready for Nigeria politics if they're, they will come out to contest and not resort to propaganda, hates and blackmailing that had retrogress them below minority tribe

Honestly Bro!

I've never seen a group of people so confused as Igbo...
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by Obakoolex(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
emmasege:
I deleted this man from my list of men of God in Nigeria long ago. I can convincingly call him MR TUNDE BAKARE.

So wetin you gain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by akdjr(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
As far as I am concern any candidate from the southwest among the following are my preferred successor.

Tinubu
Fashola
Fayemi
Osinbajo
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by semyman: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
See people that are not stepping down for others now turning to advisers for others to pick successor.
Tithes and offerings sweet like oil money
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by omohlexy: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
In a country where there is supposed to be an election this dude is proposing selection. Guy jump down from that pulpit. I want to have a word with you in a dark alley with my baseball stick

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lolz are you not in dis country? When he had already pick brother Tinubu nd you're here giving advice. You better find away to clinch yourself with him so that u won't be a second Sowore
Re: Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
My daddy in the lord, are you not in dis country? When he had already pick brother Tinubu nd you're here giving advice. You better find away to clinch yourself with him so that u won't be a second Sowore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Ban Officers From Demanding Customs Papers / Why I Renamed UNILAG Moshood Abiola University - Jonathan / Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.