Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

What Do I Do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do I Do (354 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do by Ndek: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2020
Good morning house
I got my OND 3 years ago, did my I.T and decided to hustle for one more year before going back to school.
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I've spent up all my savings and I'm left with just 100k and a sewing machine.
I'm confused right now and in need of some advice.
Should I go back to school with this money and hustle from there or should I rent a shop and forget about school.
Re: What Do I Do by 125diCalcitriol: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2020
For the love of academics.
Go back to school and hustle from there if the said amount can get u into school.
Re: What Do I Do by Brunicekid(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Ndek:
Good morning house
I got my OND 3 years ago, did my I.T and decided to hustle for one more year before going back to school.
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I've spent up all my savings and I'm left with just 100k and a sewing machine.
I'm confused right now and in need of some advice.
Should I go back to school with this money and hustle from there or should I rent a shop and forget about school.
First of all, you need to actually calculate how much you need for your schooling. Do an estimation of it. Then, you can now be sure if your 100k can help. Do you have additional financial support from Parents? Remember, what you will need for your schooling is not just the school fees. It also involve hostel payment, upkeep allowances, feeding, course materials, miscellaneous.
Re: What Do I Do by Ndek: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Brunicekid:
First of all, you need to actually calculate how much you need for your schooling. Do an estimation of it. Then, you can now be sure if your 100k can help. Do you have additional financial support from Parents? Remember, what you will need for your schooling is not just the school fees. It also involve hostel payment, upkeep allowances, feeding, course materials, miscellaneous.

The 100k won't be enough and I'm expecting zero support from anyone.
Was actually thinking about combining school and work
Re: What Do I Do by Ndek: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Lalasticlala help me push this to frontpage
Re: What Do I Do by Ndek: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fynestboi Lyricalgod Geosystem olawalebabs, Richiez
Kindly advise me on what to do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2020 Jamb Registration Check Out For Closing Date / 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Form | JAMB Direct Entry 2020 / Help! Lost And Forgot My Waec Details.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.