Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Romance Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Scam (1101 Views)

Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife / Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Scam by efewizey(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2020
This is trending currently in Nigeria.nigerian girls now see every young successful guy as a maga.what happened to the days when you meet a girl and get to know her without her looking for a format to get money from you.let's face it university girls are worse.basically hunger and hoeing around are different things.i have met women who work for their money and have met those who sees every guy as an atm.am still searching for the few 20% left. Sometimes what men need is not sex.what can you offer apart from your body? Whats your iq?if only men would stop making the 80% feel useful. Anyways what do i know i just said my bit.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Scam by 125diCalcitriol: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2020
I know a lady will don't like stress bt will want to eat sharwama 2-3times every week... What do I know sef..
Re: Romance Scam by donbachi(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2020
Truth be told....if u keep a decent responsible girl and a wayward irresponsible girl...96% guys will go for d wayward irresponsible girl,if not all....reasons;all d the guys sees a decent responsible girl as hard to get and may come up with"no sex before marriage" story...but will run after d wayward irresponsible girl,cos she dey game as dem dey game...konji curing gangs.

1 Like

Re: Romance Scam by efewizey(m): 11:36am On Jan 07, 2020
donbachi:
Truth be told....if u keep a decent responsible girl and a wayward irresponsible girl...96% guys will go for d wayward irresponsible girl,if not all....reasons;all d the guys sees a decent responsible girl as hard to get and may come up with"no sex before marriage" story...but will run after d wayward irresponsible girl,cos she dey game as dem dey game...konji curing gangs.

That's because sex is the order of the day.some men still craves women who stand by no sex before marriage....
Re: Romance Scam by donbachi(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2020
efewizey:

That's because sex is the order of the day.some men still craves women who stand by no sex before marriage....
na d 4% be dat.

1 Like

Re: Romance Scam by efewizey(m): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2020
donbachi:
na d 4% be dat.

They are more than 4%. I no some decent girls. But they end up falling for the wrong men
Re: Romance Scam by Escabado: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
donbachi:

They are not the same. If a girl tell me no sex before marriage I will accept it as long as she is not asking me for money . But immediately she begin ask me money then I go begin ask her for sex.

1 Like

Re: Romance Scam by efewizey(m): 6:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Escabado:

They are not the same. If a girl tell me no see before marriage I will accept it as long as she is not asking me for money . But immediately she begin ask me money then I go begin ask her for sex.

Lol. Sharp guy
Re: Romance Scam by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 08, 2020
donbachi:

Veeeeerry true.

Once we the decent ones tell them we dont club, we dont drink, we don't subscribe to premarital sex, they'll lose interest and immediately stop chatting. But I'm not bothered cos it simply goes to show what they are after and im not ready to compromise not even for millions of naira which they dont even have to offer.
That is why many of them run back after marriage lamenting how their spouse is cheating on them.

#likebegatlike

2 Likes

Re: Romance Scam by efewizey(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Veeeeerry true.

Once we the decent ones tell them we dont club, we dont drink, we don't subscribe to premarital sex, they'll lose interest and immediately stop chatting. But I'm not bothered cos it simply goes to show what they are after and im not ready to compromise not even for millions of naira which they dont even have to offer.
That is why many of them run back after marriage lamenting how their spouse is cheating on them.

#likebegatlike

Your comment made me smiles "once we the decent ones" also the subscription for premarital sex sounds funny as well but true. Most men and women don't want love or companionship. They want to kpansh and flex.. I will love to be in a relationship with you should be changed to I would love to kpansh.. Anyways it's damn hard for a young man in Nigeria. Sarz will disturb you. Police will extort you.. Women will frustrate you.. Thats why most men give up on the whole marriage thing these days dear. It's not just easy.
Re: Romance Scam by stanliwise(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Veeeeerry true.

#likebegatlike
You don't understand do you?
Re: Romance Scam by Petyprincess(f): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Change the circle of girls you roll with!!

1 Like

Re: Romance Scam by efewizey(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Petyprincess:
Change the circle of girls you roll with!!

Have given up. Living my life as it comes.
Re: Romance Scam by Petyprincess(f): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
efewizey:

Have given up. Living my life as it comes.
Honestly we have have good girls around bt guys are usually attracted to these materialistic nd exotic girls! All Nigerian girls can't be gold digger na! Don't give up on love! You might find the right person!

1 Like

Re: Romance Scam by efewizey(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Petyprincess:

Honestly we have have good girls around bt guys are usually attracted to these materialistic nd exotic girls! All Nigerian girls can't be gold digger na! Don't give up on love! You might find the right person!

Hmmm I could say you are right and wrong as well. They don't want love (na love them go chop) anyways I believe with time someone might pop up.. Till them make i make money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tweeter Users Goes Savage As Lady Shares Photos Of Her Unshaved Private Part In / What Surprise Package Do You Have For Your Partner This Valentine? / I Want To Stop Seeing My Partner’s Best Friend But Shes Blackmailing Me Into Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.