Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

"Dark Day" Is Coming Soleimani's Daughter Threatens Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Dark Day" Is Coming Soleimani's Daughter Threatens Trump (406 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dark Day" Is Coming Soleimani's Daughter Threatens Trump by Ozzykings: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2020
The daughter of lranian Commander killed in an American airstrike has warmed the US it faces a "dark day" for his death. Senior lranian figures including the country's supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei attended the general's funeral on Monday where his daughter Zeinab Soleimani said that US and it's ally lsreal would both face repercussion.ln an address broadcast on Monday on the State television she said "crazy Trump, don't think that everything is over with my father's martydom". She added that a"dark day" would befall the US and lsreal as a result of her father's death in Baghdad on Friday.
Re: "Dark Day" Is Coming Soleimani's Daughter Threatens Trump by ghettokid1(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2020
Enough of all this pls! Btw wetin concern nigerians?
Re: "Dark Day" Is Coming Soleimani's Daughter Threatens Trump by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Noted

I get this 2 items for sale oh
Location Abuja

Re: "Dark Day" Is Coming Soleimani's Daughter Threatens Trump by GamalNasser: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shut up small girl and go find a good dick to hump..you father has killed tens of thousands of of innocent people and one small drone strike on his empty head you don't want us to hear word ..Be careful you don't go the way of Osamas son who attracted the trigger obedient drones with empty threats like this .
Re: "Dark Day" Is Coming Soleimani's Daughter Threatens Trump by GamalNasser: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Noted

I get this 2 items for sale oh
Location Abuja

Things are really hard in Nigeria right now
Re: "Dark Day" Is Coming Soleimani's Daughter Threatens Trump by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Things are really hard in Nigeria right now

Yes bro

I hear for 1 radio program about computer training 10 for Human right radie brekete family
Me wan learn am seriously na bar no deh that's why I wan sell the stuff

Make I run register for the computer training jare

1 Like

Re: "Dark Day" Is Coming Soleimani's Daughter Threatens Trump by ItooWorWor(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
Shut up small girl and go find a good dick to hump..you father has killed tens of thousands of of innocent people and one small drone strike on his empty head you don't want us to hear word ..Be careful you don't go the way of Osamas son who attracted the trigger obedient drones with empty threats like this .
Fear woman they can go to any lent to take revenge.
Re: "Dark Day" Is Coming Soleimani's Daughter Threatens Trump by onyotakom: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Moral lesson:
If you kill one bad person, you are creating a vacancy for five more bad people to occupy the space the former.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen Such A Sea Of Humanity In Your Life? Iran Minister Asks Trump / Iran Intensionally Shot The Ukraine Plane To Test Their Missile Defense / Coronavirus: This Is How Indian Corps Punished Lockdown Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.