Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) (113495 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by fof1: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Ever since this bullshìt started, many nairalanders have shown their true colors. They've shown that they know nothing and carry empty heads. grin

One was arguing with me that Israel is more advanced than China in military technology

Another said Israel has a stronger military than Pakistan, India and turkey.

Another claimed Russia begs Israel for technology.

Another said Iran is no match for Israel and the Persians would be crushed like a bug.

grin. Well I can't blame them . 2018 Shiloh I was there live when Oyedepo claimed Israel was the most powerful nation on Earth and they have an economy that cannot be rivalled. Many of you shouting and screaming Israel up and down know nothing about international politics and how it's works and are only religiously sentimental. That small country is only a puppet of the western world created to distabilize the middle East. They get rewarded with weapons here and there for their loyalty and asslicking. It was worse during the regime of Ariel Sharon and that of olmert. The same Israel isn't even among the ten most powerful military in the world yet someone had the guts to say after Russia and USA, they come next lol. If not for the substandard Machatz-1 drones they produce and export to needing nations like Saudi Arabia which are inferior to their rq5 and mq1 counterparts as well as their Tavor rifle, and the tips they get from their sugar daddies in the west, nobody would have been saying all these.

MY DR. AM VERY SORRY. U KNOW NOTHING YET,U ARE WRONG. ISRAEL IS NOT D MOST ADVANCE IN TECHNOLOGY BUT HAS D LEAD TECH TO 93% OF D MILITARY PUZZLES IN D WORLD. US ARMAMENT CONFIG CENTRE IS MOSTLY RUN BY ISRAELI AMERICANS AND THAT IS D UNKNOWN PACT BETWN USA/ISREAL. NO NATION CAN WITHSTAND ISRAEL DESPITE ITS SIZE.AND AMERICA CAN NOT ATTACK IT,SO NO NATION CAN EVEN IF IN CONFLIGERATION. LEARN OUTSIDE UR NOSE REACH PLS.

3 Likes

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
imam07:
u can understand because i dont preach hatred. You people only understand the word war.
tell me the religion that don't understand war?
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Stanzar7:

If u tink so
I don't think so!
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by ericmor: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
sheriffindy:
You guys should ask yourselves these questions before underestimating Israel.
HOW CAN A COUNTRY SO SMALL LIKE ISRAEL BE RECOGNISED IN THE WORLD IN TERMS OF MILITARY HARDWARES.. THEY ARE SURROUNDED BY OTHER ARAB COUNTRIES THAT COULD HAVE EASILY WIPED THEM OUT FROM EXISTENCE.. BUT YET, THEY ARE STILL STANDING.

My brother, people perish because they lack wisdom. Just to talk about things we see and things that happened na wahala, is the one that is yet to happen which nobody knows the end they will be talking of like say they know tomorrow. I wonder how the country will move forward with the kind of mentality but the people and the leaders get

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Octaves(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:
I JUS PITY ISREAL IN ALL OF THESE MESS grin grin grin

BY THE MENTION OF IRAN, ISRAEL USUALLY PEE IN THEIR PANTS.

IF NOT FOR USA, ISRAEL WOULD HAVE BEEN A FORGOTTEN REGION...

ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS, IF ALL THESE WAR STARTS, ISRAEL AND IRAN WILL SURELY BE THE BATTLE GROUND.

AS FOR ALLIES, I TRUST NORTH KOREA, CHINA AND RUSSIA TO SUPPORT IRAN.

USA CAN NOT CONTINUE TO BULLY EVERYONE...

THE WORLD IS WATCHING...

USA GO HEAR AM....
Ignorance everywhere

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Octaves(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
belloadebowale:
America are Christian terrorist.
Iran are Muslim terrorist
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=KingAzubuike post=85551670] Ever since this bullshìt started, many nairalanders have shown their true colors. They've shown that they know nothing and carry empty heads. grin

One was arguing with me that Israel is more advanced than China in military technology

Another said Iran is no match for Israel and the Persians would be crushed like a bug.

grin. Well I can't blame them . 2018 Shiloh I was there live when Oyedepo claimed Israel was the most powerful nation on Earth and they have an economy that cannot be rivalled. Many of you shouting and screaming Israel up and down know nothing about international politics and how it's works and are only religiously sentimental. That small country is only a puppet of the western world created to distabilize the middle East. They get rewarded with weapons here and there for their loyalty and asslicking. It was worse during the regime of Ariel Sharon and that of olmert. The same Israel isn't even among the ten most powerful military in the world yet someone had the guts to say after Russia and USA, they come next lol. If not for the substandard Machatz-1 drones they produce and export to needing nations like Saudi Arabia which are inferior to their rq5 and mq1 counterparts as well as their Tavor rifle, and the tips they get from their sugar daddies in the west, nobody would have been saying all these.[/quote][/s]

nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by imam07: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
compton11:
tell me the religion that don't understand war?
Christians depend on God to fight their battle fir them. They pray and fast fir peace to reign.
In Islam, Muslims fight and kill fir god. Swords sign is your symbol of war. Shedding of innocent blood is a belief in Islam.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by fredie107(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
lovesamzy:
Donald Trump acting as a real Republican.... True or True

True and true!!! grin
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by betterpikinn: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Octaves:

Ignorance everywhere
Shut up if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.
I don't like being quote by empty heads...
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by TiglathPILESER: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Ever since this bullshìt started, many nairalanders have shown their true colors. They've shown that they know nothing and carry empty heads. grin

grin. Well I can't blame them . 2018 Shiloh I was there live when Oyedepo claimed Israel was the most powerful nation on Earth and they have an economy that cannot be rivalled. Many of you shouting and screaming Israel up and down know nothing about international politics and how it's works and are only religiously sentimental. That small country is only a puppet of the western world created to distabilize the middle East. They get rewarded with weapons here and there for their loyalty and asslicking. It was worse during the regime of Ariel Sharon and that of olmert. The same Israel isn't even among the ten most powerful military in the world yet someone had the guts to say after Russia and USA, they come next lol. If not for the substandard Machatz-1 drones they produce and export to needing nations like Saudi Arabia which are inferior to their rq5 and mq1 counterparts as well as their Tavor rifle, and the tips they get from their sugar daddies in the west, nobody would have been saying all these.
you knw nothing abt them

3 Likes

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
abumeinben:
Oh oh oh angry

Iran fall ma hand here. Near-silent drone hovering your territory and no detection? Kid me please.

US sef gaan. 230mph laser controlled missile embarassed That's 371kmph. Means e go from Lagos go Ibadan, back to Lagos, back Ibadan and then to toll gate under 1hr.

On a serious note, I know US got the fire power and obviously they want to test it, sadly against Iran1. Remember Bloomberg news some weeks back? That US made a trade deal with fictional country called Wakanda. What does Wakanda have.....A DOME!

Whatever they want to test, innocent live na hin dey suffer am.

Footnote1: Never underrate these guys, Especially Iran. If Iran coughs, Saudi weeps. But na US be dia bros.
you are wondering about iran not able to detect a silent drone flying within their airspace
how about your dear nation Nigeria
can they detect a less quality drone within their airspace
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by greenprince(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You're very funny.
If you know so much, you would know war is like a rant. Some countries like the US make much noise showing off how much weaponry they have and perhaps overstating their military might while others are discreet, not letting anyone know how deadly they are.

So, you don't know for sure which country is the strongest until war is served.
Quit the conspiracy theories, even those in MI6 and Mossad don't know it all. It's all noise, hype and speculation.

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2020
LegendHero:

Was he also a terrorist when he was fighting ISIS alongside the USA?

Terrorist na terrorist..fight isis or not na for him own selfish reason he dey do am.biko mek we no dey support bad things.so far him dn kill many people n he knw d consequences...
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by BBSBTrainings: 12:24am On Jan 07, 2020
But you wrote nonsense here, i do not know what you hope to achieve with these rubbish. All of these nations you mentioned here are all war super powers and i do not know why you referred to Israel as low class when it comes to warfare and wartechs. Go back to google and do the needful. Toxic humans everywhere on NL

KingAzubuike:

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by BBSBTrainings: 12:45am On Jan 07, 2020
Come which school did you attend?

if you think you know anything, read this carefully:"

Since 1948, the state of Israel has fielded a frighteningly effective military machine. Built on a foundation of pre-independence militias, supplied with cast-off World War II weapons, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have enjoyed remarkable success in the field. In the 1960s and 1970s, both because of its unique needs and because of international boycotts, Israel began developing its own military technologies, as well as augmenting the best foreign tech. Today, Israel boasts one of the most technologically advanced military stockpiles in the world, and one of the world’s most effective workforces.

Here are five of the most deadly systems that the Israeli Defense Forces currently employ.

Merkava

The Merkava tank joined the IDF in 1979, replacing the modified foreign tanks (most recently of British and American vintage) that the Israelis had used since 1948. Domestic design and construction avoided problems of unsteady foreign supply, while also allowing the Israelis to focus on designs optimized for their environment, rather than for Central Europe. Around 1,600 Merkavas of various types have entered service, with several hundred more still on the way.

The Merkava entered service after the great tank battles of the Middle East had ended (at least for Israel). Consequently, the Merkavas have often seen combat in different contexts that their designers expected. The United States took major steps forward with the employment of armor in Iraq and Afghanistan (particularly in the former) in a counter-insurgency context, but the Israelis have gone even farther. After mixed results during the Hezbollah war, the IDF, using updated Merkava IVs, has worked hard to integrate the tanks into urban fighting. In both of the recent Gaza wars, the IDF has used Merkavas to penetrate Palestinian positions while active defense systems keep crews safe. Israel has also developed modifications that enhance the Merkavas’ capabilities in urban and low-intensity combat.

F-15I Thunder

The Israeli Air Force has flown variants of the F-15 since the 1970s, and has become the world’s most versatile and effective user of the Eagle. As Tyler Rogoway’s recent story on the IAF fleet makes clear, the Israelis have perfected the F-15 both for air supremacy and for strike purposes. Flown by elite pilots, the F-15Is (nicknamed “thunder”) of the IAF remain the most lethal squadron of aircraft in the Middle East.

Jericho III

The earliest Israeli nuclear deterrent came in the form of the F-4 Phantom fighter-bombers that the IAF used to such great effect in conventional missions in the War of Attrition and the Yom Kippur War. Soon, however, Israel determined that it required a more effective and secure deterrent, and began to invest heavily in ballistic missiles. The Jericho I ballistic missile entered service in the early 1970s, to eventually be replaced by the Jericho II and Jericho III.

The Jericho III is the most advanced ballistic missile in the region, presumably (Israel does not offer much data on its operation) capable of striking targets not only in the Middle East, but also across Europe, Asia, and potentially North America. The Jericho III ensures that any nuclear attack against Israel would be met with devastating retaliation, especially as it is unlikely that Israel could be disarmed by a first strike. Of course, given that no potential Israeli foe has nuclear weapons (or will have them in the next decade, at least), the missiles give Jerusalem presumptive nuclear superiority across the region.

Let me stop here.

You wrote rubbish here without reference and yet some drunkards like you are liking it. Leave Islam or Xtianity out of this, Israel is a force to be reckoned with in the global wartechs.

read more here. https://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/5-reasons-no-nation-wants-go-war-israel-22849

KingAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by TheStarsAlign: 1:01am On Jan 07, 2020
xynerise:
As long as terrorists are the target, pls more of this wink

I didn't want to type this but then I just thought you should know. Awolowo & Azikiwe were once called terrorists by the colonialist. So before you pitch tent, know both sides of the coin. Peace
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by witworth(m): 2:16am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by emrysg19: 2:38am On Jan 07, 2020
betterpikinn:

my frend, he who has nuclear weapons is afraid of NOBODY!!!!!!!

las las, we all die here.

why do you think small north Korea is making so much noise and the US can't do shlt aside their usual irrelevant sanctions and noise? That's because NK has nuclear weapons and everyone knows the devastation it could cause to the whole world if they're provoked to use it....
and do you see NK making any more noise thats because they have weighed the scale and saw that they don't stand a chance.likewise iran although US will be greatly affected economy wise but iran will be the ones to suffer the more as they will be turned into a devastating stoneage country and US with other western countrys use them as a dumping site. Even russia and china u think will support iran knows that iran does not stand a chance so would want them to engage in a war with US and be turned like iraq where every country comes and do what they like in the country an nothing happens.

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by emrysg19: 2:49am On Jan 07, 2020
Neoteny:

They also identify and sympathize with israel as a matter of religious sentiments, when Israelis are jews who think the christian jesus is a pretender and false messiah.

Jews think christians are infidels, but some Nigerian christians think Israel is a christian bastion.

yes everybody knows that the greater population in israel are jews and don't believe that their messiah(jesus)has come already because they thought he will come to fight wars with their enemies but his purpose of coming was salvation to the world and not destruction. and the bible records that a time will come when they will realize this and come back to jesus christ.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by betterpikinn: 4:32am On Jan 07, 2020
emrysg19:
and do you see NK making any more noise thats because they have weighed the scale and saw that they don't stand a chance.likewise iran although US will be greatly affected economy wise but iran will be the ones to suffer the more as they will be turned into a devastating stoneage country and US with other western countrys use them as a dumping site. Even russia and china u think will support iran knows that iran does not stand a chance so would want them to engage in a war with US and be turned like iraq where every country comes and do what they like in the country an nothing happens.
You don't still get it...
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:22am On Jan 07, 2020
BBSBTrainings:
Come which school did you attend?

if you think you know anything, read this carefully:"

Since 1948, the state of Israel has fielded a frighteningly effective military machine. Built on a foundation of pre-independence militias, supplied with cast-off World War II weapons, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have enjoyed remarkable success in the field. In the 1960s and 1970s, both because of its unique needs and because of international boycotts, Israel began developing its own military technologies, as well as augmenting the best foreign tech. Today, Israel boasts one of the most technologically advanced military stockpiles in the world, and one of the world’s most effective workforces.

Here are five of the most deadly systems that the Israeli Defense Forces currently employ.

Merkava

The Merkava tank joined the IDF in 1979, replacing the modified foreign tanks (most recently of British and American vintage) that the Israelis had used since 1948. Domestic design and construction avoided problems of unsteady foreign supply, while also allowing the Israelis to focus on designs optimized for their environment, rather than for Central Europe. Around 1,600 Merkavas of various types have entered service, with several hundred more still on the way.

The Merkava entered service after the great tank battles of the Middle East had ended (at least for Israel). Consequently, the Merkavas have often seen combat in different contexts that their designers expected. The United States took major steps forward with the employment of armor in Iraq and Afghanistan (particularly in the former) in a counter-insurgency context, but the Israelis have gone even farther. After mixed results during the Hezbollah war, the IDF, using updated Merkava IVs, has worked hard to integrate the tanks into urban fighting. In both of the recent Gaza wars, the IDF has used Merkavas to penetrate Palestinian positions while active defense systems keep crews safe. Israel has also developed modifications that enhance the Merkavas’ capabilities in urban and low-intensity combat.

F-15I Thunder

The Israeli Air Force has flown variants of the F-15 since the 1970s, and has become the world’s most versatile and effective user of the Eagle. As Tyler Rogoway’s recent story on the IAF fleet makes clear, the Israelis have perfected the F-15 both for air supremacy and for strike purposes. Flown by elite pilots, the F-15Is (nicknamed “thunder”) of the IAF remain the most lethal squadron of aircraft in the Middle East.

Jericho III

The earliest Israeli nuclear deterrent came in the form of the F-4 Phantom fighter-bombers that the IAF used to such great effect in conventional missions in the War of Attrition and the Yom Kippur War. Soon, however, Israel determined that it required a more effective and secure deterrent, and began to invest heavily in ballistic missiles. The Jericho I ballistic missile entered service in the early 1970s, to eventually be replaced by the Jericho II and Jericho III.

The Jericho III is the most advanced ballistic missile in the region, presumably (Israel does not offer much data on its operation) capable of striking targets not only in the Middle East, but also across Europe, Asia, and potentially North America. The Jericho III ensures that any nuclear attack against Israel would be met with devastating retaliation, especially as it is unlikely that Israel could be disarmed by a first strike. Of course, given that no potential Israeli foe has nuclear weapons (or will have them in the next decade, at least), the missiles give Jerusalem presumptive nuclear superiority across the region.

Let me stop here.

You wrote rubbish here without reference and yet some drunkards like you are liking it. Leave Islam or Xtianity out of this, Israel is a force to be reckoned with in the global wartechs.

read more here. https://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/5-reasons-no-nation-wants-go-war-israel-22849

You mentioned one tanker and two fighter jets and see that as a yardstick when other countries are developing sophisticated warheads and IBMs. You people no dey reason at all. Merkava this merkava that na tank go save you for war
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:31am On Jan 07, 2020
emrysg19:
Lol so nk aren't making noise again because they see USA as a superior nuclear nation? Reason I said you people aren't worth arguing with because you don't know anything. You don't listen to news you only talk based on what you've been hearing in a beer palor. If you're wondering why nk have been low-key for some time now it's because of the nuclear agreement they signed few months ago. They signed a treaty to denuclearize the Korean peninsula and put a hold to their nuclear program which I'm sure they only deceived the whole world, they continued it secretly. And this one is saying they've been low-key because they fear USA lol. You people just talk without using your brain. No wonder you can come online to say Israel is more advanced than China. That betterpikinn guy just dey waste his time with you empty heads.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/partial-north-korean-nuclear-agreement-better-none-all-87841

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by ba7man(m): 6:32am On Jan 07, 2020
Money is highly needed to fight wars.

The US millitary budget is approximately $700 billion

Iran's millitary budget is approximately $16 billion.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2020
xoftcore:

you are wondering about iran not able to detect a silent drone flying within their airspace
how about your dear nation Nigeria
can they detect a less quality drone within their airspace

Would've ignored you but we all here to learn. Iran is way ahead of Nigeria in every aspect. It's like your comparing Johannesburg to Jigawa state.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

So sitting number 5 as the best special forces means they are the most powerful on Earth? Stop being a clown.

You didn't see where mosaad is no 3? Dude I keep calm n you call me names over an argument. I will school you when I have the time. Learn to argue with manners. Forget internet, there's a real life out there.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by usoroakpan(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2020
henryhemon:

You didn't see where mosaad is no 3? Dude I keep calm n you call me names over an argument. I will school you when I have the time. Learn to argue with manners. Forget internet, there's a real life out there.
So how could you even use a special force to judge an entire military? Do you know what a military is made of?
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You don't know anything bro. Stop this noise. See how you just ended your claim with no fact or reference. And you want someone to believe you hook line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2020
imam07:
Christians depend on God to fight their battle fir them. They pray and fast fir peace to reign.
In Islam, Muslims fight and kill fir god. Swords sign is your symbol of war. Shedding of innocent blood is a belief in Islam.
so if people attack Christianity,ya'll niggas will just sit down and say God will fight for until they kill u finish right?

even God commanded Moses,david,samuel and so on to fight.
The amalek raided the people of David and God commanded him to go to war,so if the other religions attack and kill Christians,mu.mu like u will say God will fight for us ,right?
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Jaylord12(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by OlaPhils(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2020
Please where can i buy this drone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths / Chinese Woman Arrested For Flashing Private Parts During Public Livestream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.