Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message (10885 Views)

What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message by chigoizie7(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Op, the same way you have banged other people sisters, na so dem go take bang your own sisters.

Na only this one you see? What about the remaining two sisters of yours? Those ones toto go don de leak by now.

One of my ex once told me, that God created toto to be bleeped either when married or not, otherwise God for make am, make d unmarried women not to be having sexual feelings until they are married. And I believed her.

Now let me advice you on what to do and how to approach her.

For her to give you her phone for torchlight means that you guys rapport well. Maybe in a spirit of boyfriend girlfriend type of gist. Apologize to her 1st for going through her phone.

Then go like this, you know that you are my sister, and no matter what, we are still blood, and for that reason, I will always love you as a sister, I would not want to see anything bad happen to you. That is why I am really concerned,

Then proceed to tell her how guys see women who have plenty body counts at a time, mind you, tell her that you are not against her having sex ooh, but that, as a guy. That you know what’s up and how these things happen, that you had your own fair share too as a younger person, but now you realize that it wasn’t worth it one bit, also tell her that the reason why she is getting all those attention from men at this stage of her life is because she is beautiful and still young, remind her that she has a lot to achieve in life as a human being other than just having sex with various random men. That she can still enjoy all those sex from one guy, that she can get one responsible guy she can be having sex with anytime she wants, that those plenty guys won’t value her because of what she is doing, after all she will end up marrying only one man and not all of them at once, always give her the assurance that you understand her and that you do not blame her, but at the same time tell her that the part she is towing is not good, tell her that it will affect her later in life if she starts living that kind of life. Tell her that you saw the chats, and that you could have ignored her and allow her to waste her life just like that after all you have different mothers, but come rain come shine, that she is still your sister and you love her no matter your differences.

Tell her that you are not saying that she is a runs girls ooh, but that if she continues like that and see it as nothing, that she might turn to one later in life, then proceed to telling her the dangers of doing runs In naija also in the hands of yahoo boys and ritual men, always tell her that as a man, that you know better.

Once again , apologize for going through her phone, and then wish her the best.

Mind you, never you, use what you saw or know against her, even if you both quarrel in future, never. Trust me op, even if she didn’t stop, she will always trust you, and when she starts trusting you, that is when you will have her doing things you want her to do.

Best of luck boss.

2 Likes

Re: What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message by OsoVERO(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
What you did was what I call "Encroachment of privacy"
That's to say that you have also contravened the chapter four(4) part of the Nigerian Constitution that talks of Fundamental Human Rights of Citizens.

According to your story, you only wanted to make use of flashlight.
How on earth you started going through chats I can't fathom.
Secondly, the person in question is 20 and above 18 which makes her an adult. With all sense of decorum, you ain't a sacred cow either. Its common those that strike with machete don't allow the machete come near their neck.

You messed up...dazzol
Re: What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message by Ayanfe666: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Aboks:
THIS IS SUPERSTORY, A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY OF GOOD FOOD AND HOUSING, FOR THE FISHES DROWN AND EVEN DIE OF THIRST ,
THIS IS SUPER STORY A LIFE OF PRECIOUS STONES AND GOOD TASTE ,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY
THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH!
THIS IS SUPERSTORY,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY , STORY
Cheiiii... So na the lyrics be this, omooo
Re: What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message by bashtee09(m): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2020
chigoizie7:
Op, the same way you have banged other people sisters, na so dem go take bang your own sisters.

Na only this one you see? What about the remaining two sisters of yours? Those ones toto go don de leak by now.

One of my ex once told me, that God created toto to be bleeped either when married or not, otherwise God for make am, make d unmarried women not to be having sexual feelings until they are married. And I believed her.

Now let me advice you on what to do and how to approach her.

For her to give you her phone for torchlight means that you guys rapport well. Maybe in a spirit of boyfriend girlfriend type of gist. Apologize to her 1st for going through her phone.

Then go like this, you know that you are my sister, and no matter what, we are still blood, and for that reason, I will always love you as a sister, I would not want to see anything bad happen to you. That is why I am really concerned,

Then proceed to tell her how guys see women who have plenty body counts at a time, mind you, tell her that you are not against her having sex ooh, but that, as a guy. That you know what’s up and how these things happen, that you had your own fair share too as a younger person, but now you realize that it wasn’t worth it one bit, also tell her that the reason why she is getting all those attention from men at this stage of her life is because she is beautiful and still young, remind her that she has a lot to achieve in life as a human being other than just having sex with various random men. That she can still enjoy all those sex from one guy, that she can get one responsible guy she can be having sex with anytime she wants, that those plenty guys won’t value her because of what she is doing, after all she will end up marrying only one man and not all of them at once, always give her the assurance that you understand her and that you do not blame her, but at the same time tell her that the part she is towing is not good, tell her that it will affect her later in life if she starts living that kind of life. Tell her that you saw the chats, and that you could have ignored her and allow her to waste her life just like that after all you have different mothers, but come rain come shine, that she is still your sister and you love her no matter your differences.

Tell her that you are not saying that she is a runs girls ooh, but that if she continues like that and see it as nothing, that she might turn to one later in life, then proceed to telling her the dangers of doing runs In naija also in the hands of yahoo boys and ritual men, always tell her that as a man, that you know better.

Once again , apologize for going through her phone, and then wish her the best.

Mind you, never you, use what you saw or know against her, even if you both quarrel in future, never. Trust me op, even if she didn’t stop, she will always trust you, and when she starts trusting you, that is when you will have her doing things you want her to do.

Best of luck boss.
Thank you for this
Re: What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message by bashtee09(m): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2020
punk4:
oga send your sister number, i sabi watin to tell her.
my sister is not into lesbianism, find your client go front
Re: What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message by Aboks(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Mobree:

Please ehn, where can I download this song? grin grin
check youtube

1 Like

Re: What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
bashtee09:
I kindly seeks your opinion on finding a solution to this.

We are 6 in my family, 3 boys and 3 girls, my mum has the first 4 children while my step-mom has the last 2, The last born of the family is a girl of 20years old, I always see this girl has a decent girl, she hardly moves with guys and she only has one close friend of which I know of.

She gained admission into a polytechnic in 2018 and she is now in ND2. Her close friend also gained admission into the same polytechnic last year and she moved in with her.

I collected her phone last Saturday to used as a source of light while I was in toilet and what I saw when I went through her whatsapp really made me sad.

I first went through her chat with her best friend and I was shocked when I see her telling that her friend to give her boyfriend breast to suck and different types of styles on bed, she was asking her how many rounds they have done and that her friends replied twice but they took a brake to resume later at night.

I was dumbfounded, thinking this can't be my sister I cherished so much, when did she turned to Mia Khalia? I went through all the chat with her best friend and I saw all the sexcapade they keeps telling each other anytime they are with one of there various boyfriends.

That pushed me to go through all her chats One by one and I realised she has more than 7 guys she is having sex with presently in school, They keep telling her how they enjoyed the last sex and how they are craving for more, I even saw her chat with a married man she is going out with, with that one promising her heaven on earth.

I saw so many unsaved contact chatting her up and claiming they took her number from one group or the other and declaring interest in her, although she hasn't give in to there request but the flows of the chat shows sooner or later they will later have access to her body.

since then I have been feeling sad and confused, although I didn't let her know I went through her chat and saw all what she has been doing in school, and I haven't told anyone about it yet.

she will be going back to school together with her bestie on Wednesday and I don't know what to do about this, should I informed my elder brother about this and we talk to her together, or I should just talk to her by myself without letting anybody know, or I should just behave like I didn't see anything and let it pass.

Mind you our father is late.

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

na bad Belle people wey hungry and frustration wan kill na im full this nairaland abeg next time no come ask for advice here again.
follow your sister talk, if she no gree listen tell am make she dey use condom make she no go carry the big one wey go disgrace una family oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? / Woman Sleeps With Her Daughter's Lover: "This Is The Result" - She Explains / Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.