Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (108258 Views)

Three Security Personnel Killed In 'terrorist Attacks' In Iran(photos) / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by MiddleDimension: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
21cents:
I've been shouting on threads since that we all shouldn't swallow all what the western media are feeding us. the man was never a terrorist as they painted him. he was a serving Army personnel prior to death. A General for crying out loud. he traveled to Baghdad like a free man and not like a whimpering coward terrorist playing hide and seek with the authorities. when did bad guys started having followership of this multitude? it's like saying e.g buratai is a terrorist because he's Muslim and doesn't like the USA. where is the sense in that?

and he fought and defeated IS from syria. is that one a terrorist?

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by TrueNigerian300: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
MiddleDimension:

abi!
alot of people talking here don't even know the complexities of middle east terrorists! most of them speaking are like those people who went to loot shoprite and when asked why they were looting shoprite responded ''they kill zenophobia in south africa''.

this is one very huge mistake on the part of the US. I think they have allowed the Saudis and the Isrealis to use them. the guy isn't a threat to the US, in my opinion. i do not think the leadership of Iran has ever fantacised it to attack the US. the people who saw him as a threat are the Isrealis and the Saudis.

You seem to follow what is going on in the middle east ofcourse Iran influence is growing in the region and it is a threat to those you mentioned. But trust most Nigerians most time they just open their mouths and vomit rubbish without thinking. How can it be that hard to provide the evidence of the imminent attack according to them

What I learnt about human generally from international politics is that the only language we understand and respect is force. Look at North Korea with nuclear weapons and see how the failed nation is dealing with them. Ofcourse North Korea will never have a draw with them as well but will inflict massive destruction with their intercontinental ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons. Why are they always crying when others test their weapons Who has said America is the police of the world??

They dare not try this with Russia they know Russia is on the same level with them militarily and sometimes even ahead of them in some areas. If Iran have nuclear weapons couple with rockets that can deliver intercontinentally this won't have happened. When Russia took Crimea the only thing the coward failed nation could do was to wail. Till today they still wail but they dare not do any stupid thing like they did now. Believe me North Korean would have denuclearized a long time ago but those guys don't trust the failed nation. For testing those missiles they tested the failed nation would have attacked them without a second thought. But the nuclear weapon is what they are scared of. A coward nation that can only terrorise a nation without nuclear weapon.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by MiddleDimension: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
GreetMe:

To top it all, he was even helping American troops fight ISIS and AL QAEDA in the region. Now he is a terrorist according to the orange buffon!

alot of the people shouting here don't even know this.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Tedassie(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
midehi2:
Eeyaaa

Is like this man was so loved by his people, even women crying

But wait oo, was it not a missle hit, where dem come see "body" I be think say the body scatter

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by NwannekaUloma(f): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oly23:
According to Islamic rites is he not supposed to be buried within 24 hours of his death, and should be buried wherever he died? Or not?

Rules are majorly made for the poor masses
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by 21cents: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
MiddleDimension:

and he fought and defeated IS from syria. is that one a terrorist?
hmmmn baba me don tire o. as much as I'm indifferent to either country's cause, I no support US for this one.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by MycroftHolmes: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
geosuzzy:
say only what u know...better still google search could help.....who is Gen Quassem soleimani...then press enter

What you'll find in the Google search is still by the same western media I'm talking about.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by bubu2019: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
fairfora:
Too bad. Trump should just apologise, simple .
He will not, go and beat him or search for the nearest transformer and do the needful
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
mvem:
Europe is not ready for another war. There is no obligation that they have to contribute to a war. Infact US themselves won't go for a war...watch and see...they might be skirmishes but there won't be a fully blown war

Well it depends on Iran.. There is the kind of retaliation Iran would go for that the US won't be left without any of option but war
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by MiddleDimension: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
So these Arabs actually have feelings for human beings? Arabs and Islam a deadly combination. But when they kill innocent people they jubilate.

iran is arab? this is why some of you should just shut up and stop saying nonsense!

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
somehow:
You should be intelligent enough to know that no one fights well that way again. proxy proxy proxy, it has nothing to do with cowardice.

All intelligent countries fight via proxy nowadays, only cocky and arrogant countries do otherwise.

If you're a Christian, then you should know that an era is nigh and another world power will soon rise... China? maybe.. so the current world power needs to self-destruct.

The prophecy must come to fulfillment.

Story for the Gods. Na today we dey hear that one.. China when dem just give economical sanctions, their economy slide na one be new world power abi?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Malcolm123: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
So these Arabs actually have feelings for human beings? Arabs and Islam a deadly combination. But when they kill innocent people they jubilate.

So many illiterate on NL....are Persians Arab ??
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
MiddleDimension:

iran is arab? this is why some of you should just shut up and stop saying nonsense!
look at this lunatic trying to correct. "iran is arab". grin grin ode of the highest order.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Malcolm123: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
NwannekaUloma:

Rules are majorly made for the poor masses

Not exactly ....somebody dat die in an accident or die by fire hazard or war ...d burial is somehow different ...normally wen somebody die he suppose to be bath by his relative will dey do it for war victim ??
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Malcolm123: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
look at this lunatic trying to correct. "iran is arab". grin grin ode of the highest order.
You are senseless ... atleast you now know the difference BTW Arab Persia Jew and India

Ignorant Igbos with their dead brain
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Chicastle: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Seems the man is a terror, not terrorist
Wat ye think?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Malcolm123:

So many illiterate on NL....are Persians Arab ??
do you actually know who an illiterate is? stop being foolish.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
thorpido:
They probably have a herd mentality.
Totally wrong. He was loved by his country. He singlehandedly spearheaded the fight against ISIS.
Do your own research and stop swallowing all the news you see in CNN, BBC and the others. Western media is an avenue the west uses to spread their supremacist agenda
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by mvem(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Frankiss44:

Well it depends on Iran.. There is the kind of retaliation Iran would go for that the US won't be left without any of option but war
I believe despite Iran rhetorics they will make a calculated move not foolish one
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Malcolm123:

You are senseless ... atleast you now know the difference BTW Arab Persia Jew and India

Ignorant Igbos with their dead brain
i know iranians are persians. i generalised all of them to be arabs. since most arabs are muslims and practise islam. moreover knowing the difference does not honour you with a nobel laureate in international relations. as if your dad knows the difference. grin
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by adabaraabdul: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oly23:
According to Islamic rites is he not supposed to be buried within 24 hours of his death, and should be buried wherever he died? Or not?
yes but this is a very perculiar situation
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by 9iceprince(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

So the state supersede Islamic tenets? In essence they can waive these Islamic rules whenever it suits them. If they were to adhere strictly to these Islamic laws, the bits and pieces would have been packed into a blanket and shoved into Mother Earth before the sun went down, but alas, days later his corpse is still being being ferried around like the mummy of King Tut.

Double standard is what I see here. Islamic laws are truly for the poor and hoi polloi.

Stop being a religious bigot, when a Muslim is assassinated even In Nigeria police do delay d burial b4 releasing d body for proper burial talkless of a designated General....Even SiKiru Ayinde Barrister wasn't buried on foreign soil talkless of A whole General
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Malcolm123: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
i know iranians are persians. i generalised all of them to be arabs. since most arabs are muslims and practise islam. moreover knowing the difference does not honour you with a nobel laureate in international relations. as if your dad knows the difference. grin

Lol...funny Sha
Buh until Trump attack the rocketman in North Korea I don't believe Trump get mind

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by backbone503(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
I know they are not Arabs. There was no need to emphasize that.

Its ok if you deliberately erred, but for posterity sake, and those who might not have known, I had to do what I did.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by PointZerom: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Luckysbab:

What is the English name of Yahweh/Jehovah?

God.
So what is the English name of Allah?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by mvem(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
PointZerom:

God.

So what is the English name of Allah?
what is wrong with him using Allah
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by newguy1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

So the state supersede Islamic tenets? In essence they can waive these Islamic rules whenever it suits them. If they were to adhere strictly to these Islamic laws, the bits and pieces would have been packed into a blanket and shoved into Mother Earth before the sun went down, but alas, days later his corpse is still being being ferried around like the mummy of King Tut.

Double standard is what I see here. Islamic laws are truly for the poor and hoi polloi.
pls if u don’t understand something kindly seek knowledge on it if the family wants him buried at home he will be flown home stop talking about double standards on trivial things. Don’t want to use foul language but pls seek enlightenment before talking it infuriates people that it actually concern. And FYI these is not a religious matter but political.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
Iran is not an Arab nation, they are Persians and they call their language Farsi.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by CyberWolf: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
21cents:
I've been shouting on threads since that we all shouldn't swallow all what the western media are feeding us. the man was never a terrorist as they painted him. he was a serving Army personnel prior to death. A General for crying out loud. he traveled to Baghdad like a free man and not like a whimpering coward terrorist playing hide and seek with the authorities. when did bad guys started having followership of this multitude? it's like saying e.g buratai is a terrorist because he's Muslim and doesn't like the USA. where is the sense in that?
He is a state sponsored terrorist, understand that.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by APCNig: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Explorers:
Meanwhile the United States is deploying thousands of troops and equipments to the Middle East.

U.S soldiers loading humvees and gun trucks, radar, interceptor and communication trucks on a C-17 Globemaster III aircraft in Fort Bragg, NC.

This war will not end until Trump is brought down to mother earth. You can trust the Arabs for that.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by abeggnow: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
majamajic:

America don't pity or negotiate with terrorists !!

So this airline don't have cargo space ?

Which kin respect be this ?
A sovereign state can not be called a terrorist.Don't buy into American BS. The world has still not forgotten the WMD lies.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by figure007(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
I don't think he was that much a terrorist as the western media is painting him...

When did terrorists start having large crowds of sympathizers at their burials? This man was (apparently) loved by his people...

And to think that Trump is even threatening them on top of it sad. I feel for them.
he got alot of crowd bot because he is a man to the people but because its an assassination from an enemy (USA) ..IF HE DIED OF SICKNESS OR SOMETHING ELSE THEY WONT GATHER LIKE THAT I BET IT

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Israel's Alexander River Turns Red With Blood ‘like Biblical Plague Of Egypt’ / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.