Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (108241 Views)

Three Security Personnel Killed In 'terrorist Attacks' In Iran(photos) / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
newguy1:
pls if u don’t understand something kindly seek knowledge on it if the family wants him buried at home he will be flown home stop talking about double standards on trivial things. Don’t want to use foul language but pls seek enlightenment before talking it infuriates people that it actually concern. And FYI these is not a religious matter but political.
Gerrarahere mehn. Sheeit. You people and intolerance is like white on rye. It's nauseating and has no place in the 21st century. Gerrout jor. What arrant nonsense. Blaaady hypocrites.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by PapaAdanna: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Terrorists mourning Terrorist

Islam...?
Hmm nothing good can ever come out of it
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by 21cents: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
CyberWolf:
He is a state sponsored terrorist, understand that.
please save me that BS rhetoric cos I'm tired of hearing it. Not every Muslim that doesn't dance to the tune of America is a terrorist. The man was the brain behind defeat of ISIS in Syria and Iraq! ISIS that was created and funded by Saudi government and the US. How is that kind of person a terrorist? Where is your proof he he acted rogue against innocent people?? Stop choking on US lies.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
mysticwarrior:
Iran is not an Arab nation, they are Persians and they call their language Farsi.
dude I know. I generalized all Arabs. When talking about Africa you call them Africans. But we know that there are also Arabs in Africa. No need for long talk.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
backbone503:

Its ok if you deliberately erred, but for posterity sake, and those who might not have known, I had to do what I did.
There are many people who don't even know who Persians are. And I don't have the strength for explanation.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by CyberWolf: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
21cents:
please save me that BS rhetoric cos I'm tired of hearing it. Not every Muslim that doesn't dance to the tune of America is a terrorist. The man was the brain behind defeat of ISIS in Syria and Iraq! ISIS that was created by Saudi government and the US. How is that kind of person a terrorist? Where is your proof he he acted rogue against innocent people?? Stop choking on US lies.
And he was the brain behind the recent attack on US embassy in Baghdad, that’s qualifies him as a terrorist. If it pains you so much, go and attack any American facility and see what will happen to you.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by newguy1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

Gerrarahere mehn. Sheeit. You people and intolerance is like white on rye. It's nauseating and has no place in the 21st century. Gerrout jor. What arrant nonsense. Blaaady hypocrites.
see I didn’t use any foul language but check what u just did.any peace be with you and the way your thought works hope it serves you what you deserve in life. Xoxo
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by 21cents: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
CyberWolf:
And he was the brain behind the recent attack on US embassy in Baghdad, that’s qualifies him as a terrorist. If it pains you so much, go and attack any American facility and see what will happen to you.
and where is your proof he was the brain behind it?? -Oh I forgot that's what the US media told you and you swallowed it intoto. While I'm on the fence about this whole issue, it's to early to conclude and judge things based on what the media told you.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Wangzhang: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Let's see how far the US can go.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by 21cents: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
CyberWolf:
forgive me I didn't see this earlier. Never knew i was arguing with a myopic idiot. I thought I was exchanging argument with a sane human being.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by CyberWolf: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
21cents:
and where is your proof he was the brain behind it?? -Oh I forgot that's what the US media told you and you swallowed it intoto. While I'm on the fence about this whole issue, it's to early to conclude and judge things based on what the media told you.
The Quds force he commands coordinated the attack and when the US accused him and Iran, they didn’t deny it rather, they’re making more threats. If you like, be emotional all you want but the US has made a statement to let them know that it’s not business as usual. This is not Obama’s administration where they where pampered like a baby. Iran knows that already that US ain’t playing around no more. ISIS started because of Obama’s pampering of these extremists.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by CyberWolf: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
21cents:
forgive me I didn't see this earlier. Never knew i was arguing with a myopic idiot. I thought I was exchanging argument with a sane human who thinks this whole issue is religiously inclined.
You are a stupid animal. You’re in pain already and you will die very soon from it. Idiot
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by wellmax(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nmezor:
He was really loved, see crowd

Not really. It's just because of the way he was killed that made him that popular and loved.

Most people even in Iran never heard of him until his death.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Stmiceel(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
All this American war movies are damn possible. Eye in the sky and designated survivor comes to mind.

Bombing a precise location with 100% precision and accuracy.

Nigerians government has really pampered Book haram terrorist.

My uncle told me there is some kind of machinery like that to in Nigeria that do such precise target.
I wish Nigeria government employ it against Book haram.

As for Iran
The crocodile tear is for nothing. How can you cry for a terrorist, mass murderer!
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
olaitan9291:

Please, tell me, who is the real terrorist between the killer and the killed?

Someone who comes to a land which doesn't belong to him and killed number of people, he should be tagged terrorist.

what made America to come , nothing ?

answer me pls
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
lexy2014:

But America is also a terrorist.

no America and Israel only pay terrorists back with their own coins heavily . when Egypt hit Israel first , Israel hit them back Very hard ,

when they hit America with 9/11 , America invaded them

they normally come first and started crying later , thank God we have Israel and America if not ......

this one now they first hit America last week, Trump returns the favor in a very hard way , let them cry and rest cos if they try anything funny. Israel will combine with America and make sure Iran is leveled up .
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Madas1986(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jacktheripper:

Rules are for poor people.
Ignorant is not a crime so i dont blame u
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
MiddleDimension:

you know nothing about middle east politics

seriously ?

ok ooo
let me let it fly

I know nothing about it
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by somehow: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Frankiss44:

Story for the Gods. Na today we dey hear that one.. China when dem just give economical sanctions, their economy slide na one be new world power abi?

Children of history won't argue this.

I thought as much

reading and education get levels.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by somehow: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
GreyLaw:

I can't stop laughing at this rubbish! Fight who back? You think say na hide and seek dem dey play here?

Everybody has a mate and a senior in this world. The Persians of old ruled the world and their time has long passed. This is a new era. Even they know they are playing with fire.

What I typed is not for everybody, you need a level of intelligence and historical knowledge to make sense out of it.

one short one

How did war with Vietnam end?

which war has the US won even with their size and war budget?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
Explorers:
Iranians surround a vehicle carrying the coffin of Qasem Soleimani in the city of Mashhad, in northeastern Iran.

Mourners in tears.

Too many terrorists for the US to contend with.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Yseone(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
fairfora:
Too bad. Trump should just apologise, simple .

Apologies to who?
Terrorists i guess?
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by NawtyC001(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
But, come to think of it,can anybody death pull such a crowd in my country. Yes my country (the lazy giant of Africa)
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by magzey: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
so pathetic may Allah forgive his short comings undecided undecided
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by blank(f): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
I don't think he was that much a terrorist as the western media is painting him...

When did terrorists start having large crowds of sympathizers at their burials? This man was (apparently) loved by his people...

And to think that Trump is even threatening them on top of it sad. I feel for them.

He was worse and not very strategic if I might add. I wonder what would have happened if Hitler had been stopped before he became the raging bull that he was.

I actually support Trump on this as should students of Iranian actions. The man was a ticking bomb and I'm glad Trump has the balls to do what needed to be done.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
blank:

He was worse and not very strategic if I might add. I wonder what would have happened if Hitler had been stopped before he became the raging bull that he was.

I actually support Trump on this as should students of Iranian actions. The man was a ticking bomb and I'm glad Trump has the balls to do what needed to be done.
tickling bomb how?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by CTPlayer: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
He forgot to buckle his seatbelt LOL
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Gudlite: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
fairfora:
apologise for what
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Gudlite: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
fairfora:
. Apologize for what
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by awuf2008: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oly23:
According to Islamic rites is he not supposed to be buried within 24 hours of his death, and should be buried wherever he died? Or not?
Why not go to Iran and tell their president.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by zicoraads: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

So essentially they have different interpretations of Islamic tenets?
Yes. Very very different.

Most Sunni Muslims don't consider the Shi'as as Muslims. That was why a lot of them supported the Zaria massacre.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

So the state supersede Islamic tenets? In essence they can waive these Islamic rules whenever it suits them. If they were to adhere strictly to these Islamic laws, the bits and pieces would have been packed into a blanket and shoved into Mother Earth before the sun went down, but alas, days later his corpse is still being being ferried around like the mummy of King Tut.

Double standard is what I see here. Islamic laws are truly for the poor and hoi polloi.

Your stupidity amazes me. NAwA for you ooo , who did this to you sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Israel's Alexander River Turns Red With Blood ‘like Biblical Plague Of Egypt’ / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.