Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Weekend Jobs And Engagements To Boost Income Of Undergraduate Projects Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Weekend Jobs And Engagements To Boost Income Of Undergraduate Projects Students (155 Views)

FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate / Best Websites In Nigeria To Download Undergraduate Projects In Pdf And Doc / ‘60% Of Nigerian Undergraduate Projects Plagiarised’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Jobs And Engagements To Boost Income Of Undergraduate Projects Students by projectclue11: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
The greater percentage of Africa’s work-force yields to the 8-9, 9-5 work time table which as acceptable, has formed a reliable source of livelihood to many especially those in the public service. However for undergraduate project students i.e. those warming up for their final year project research, there will definitely be need for more financial resources to fund the research. But where such needs are not met by parents or guardians of the undergraduate project student what healthy alternatives are available for them to explore?

Part-time jobs has always been a great income source for undergraduates, but for final year students however, activities will rather be too engaging to work a side job while pursuing to get their undergraduate project topics approved or even continue with the research processes during the week days.

So to beat that, this article is meant to introduce final year undergraduate projects students to weekend jobs and side engagements to boost their income while still in school.

Brand marketing representatives
Final year students while hustling to get their undergraduate project topics approved can equally work weekends as marketing representatives which in other climes could be regarded as brand ambassadors. While this term may mean differently to various people, entrepreneurs associate this term to individuals who are passionate about building brand awareness as well as connecting and engaging customers to the business market.

You can beat this motive by asking those in charge to allow you run a free trial for them, if you give your best, you would have won for yourself a weekend job that is sure to pay.

Event planning subordinate
Event planning is such a huge task that mostly happens on weekend and a huge plus side job for undergraduates too. But to click the right button is to offer to work as an even planning associate especially if you have had an experience in decoration, organizing and planning.

In such cases, you may not really look out to be in the event proper; you may end up being busy running about to get things in place in the stead of your employer.

Sales associate
Undergraduate project students can also work as sales associate in a big shop that is probably manned by one person. You offer to help watch out for thieves, make sales, move bought items to customer’s vehicles, and also mind the shop when the owner is away.
Re: Weekend Jobs And Engagements To Boost Income Of Undergraduate Projects Students by automaniac69: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Do they require a motivational essay from interested candidates? I still remember that when I was a third-year student, I was rejected in the selection process like this because I didn't write it. I wish I had known about the proper site professionals who would quickly write it for me. But back then, in the late nineties, I was a stupid youngster who nobody wanted to help. I lost a year on that and I deeply regret it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Writing Made Simple Learn Ms Word (page Layout Tab) / Uniport Undergraduate Wins Princewills Trust December Cash Prize / Mauritius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.