Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS (54384 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by PointZerom: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
The rate these networks recycle numbers these days is too much , that was how I bought a new sim and the next thing I started receiving bank alerts from access and union bank , I went to the network to report and they said I should go to banks and report , I just removed the SIM and destroyed and moved on jeje , if I was a criminal I would have used mobile banking to empty the person account but the luck is that a very upright person like me got the number

You end up not repotting to the bank, a fraudster may be the next person that will buy the line.

2 Likes

Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by inspector1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
=oglalasioux post=85556628]If at any time he tried to use the phone number for fraud then his arrest and detention is in order. I don't believe the DSS will just swoop on him like that. The sim card was involved in something dubious.

HOW DID U COME UP WITH DIS UR ASSUMPTION? DOES HE MAN KNOWS THE PREVIOUS OWNER? TALKLESS OF IMPERSONATING THE PRESIDENT DAUGHTER?
DSS IS OVER SABI, ITS CALLED ABUSE OF POWER! HE SHOULD PROCEED TO COURT FOR ADEQUATE COMPENSATION?
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Fourwinds: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
Hanan might have filed a complaint to the DSS that someone was using her previous sim card to defraud some of her associates, if not, how would the DSS have known about the sim card?
DSS know the phone numbers of every member of the first family... It is for security reason .... So why should you be surprise
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by brainhgeek(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
illitrate:
The guy don hammer.

I almost said that too but then, this is Nigeria by the time they mess up the case, if the guy hammer, na nail o. I wish he gets justice sha
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Asquare84(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
The guy should have taken the Sim to a pastor for prayer before using it, in that way God would have stopped what he passed through in the hand of those DSS guys
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by GamalNasser: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
walex2:
you can not withdraw without having access to the account owner atm pin. to generate mobile banking transaction you still need ATM pin only phone number is not sufficient. I respond because many believe in this your assumption

I don't need pin to buy airtime on the phone number registered to the account , the account had over 90k in it I could have used it to but data for a year you know

2 Likes

Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by MoIbrahim: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Congratulations, Mr Okolie. 2020 is your year of hammering, and I hope you know what this means.

Pls hurry up!
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by WeRblessed(f): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
If at any time he tried to use the phone number for fraud then his arrest and detention is in order. I don't believe the DSS will just swoop on him like that. The sim card was involved in something dubious.

Oh my God. let me go and buy shame and shame for you!

What makes you think he wanted to use it and commit fraud?

Sometimes just read and pass, because your opinion does not always matter.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by onyxo76(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
how person go know say ma Buhari pikin use the sim before dem write Buhari on the sim? this evil forest sha
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by KUNZEH(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
walex2:
you can not withdraw without having access to the account owner atm pin. to generate mobile banking transaction you still need ATM pin only phone number is not sufficient. I respond because many believe in this your assumption
I wonder o, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by fujirice: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Leave the girl alone!
It’s DSS and MTN you should be suing
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by chuksjuve(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
It's safe to say DSS has lost the reason for its creation ..

It's now acting like it's under hypnosis ..

Kai angry
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by bilulu(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
If at any time he tried to use the phone number for fraud then his arrest and detention is in order. I don't believe the DSS will just swoop on him like that. The sim card was involved in something dubious.
So why was he not charged?
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Baroba(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
writefreely:
DSS has got to be the dumbest intelligence agency in the world.

DSS is an insult to intelligence agencies all over the world..
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Baroba(m): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
writefreely:
DSS has got to be the dumbest intelligence agency in the world.

Calling DSS an intelligence agency is an insult to intelligence agencies all over the world..
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by einsteine(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
I am just trying to figure out how he got arrested in the first place, it's his lawyers job to ensure his fundamental rights aren't abused not mine!

Your initial assertion is stupid. Your first thought was to blame the victim. If he was engaged in fraud, he would have been charged instead of being held extrajudicially.

What happened most likely was that Hanan Buhari upon traveling abroad for her education didn't use the sim for a long time only to come back and discover her SIM was invalid and number was being used by someone else.

The DSS continues to be unprofessional.

2 Likes

Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by americaninja1: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
nd one aboki hav been calling my number since, hop is nt Aishat Buhari used sim m using like dis.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Ayobami7(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
注意到的
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by crackhouse(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
if he used it for fraud will he courageous enough to go to court? .....he don't even know who used the sim before so issue of fraud doesn't make sense..
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by IME1: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
After reading this thread I decided to call my late sister's number
And guess what?
It rang
I cut it
I hope the person does not call back
Wetin I wan talk tell the person undecided
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by poiZon: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
R u sure u read the article?
Try read am
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Microfels: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:

And assuming without conceding that you are even right, you believe that detaining a suspect for 15 weeks without trial is in order? It doesn't matter what you believe about the DSS, it doesn't change the fact that they are in the wrong in this situation.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Upton: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
That's how you guys encourage the DSS and Police to put false allegations on people. If you were a police officer, you would turn it to what you just stated above even if the guy didn't commit any fraud, just because you want to clear your name. Since when did DSS begin to tap into people's calls to know if they are into fraudulent activities?

1 Like

Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Accurate4u: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
The rate these networks recycle numbers these days is too much , that was how I bought a new sim and the next thing I started receiving bank alerts from access and union bank , I went to the network to report and they said I should go to banks and report , I just removed the SIM and destroyed and moved on jeje , if I was a criminal I would have used mobile banking to empty the person account but the luck is that a very upright person like me got the number
my brother you're right ooooo, can imagine that the network provider keep on recycle this sim without genuine reasons if the rightful owner is still using the sim and it more worst that a reasonable period of time is not even display before they recycle the sim.

1 Like

Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by jamesversion: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Same as me. I travelled out of the country for a course and returned after 9months to discover that my MTN sm has been reassigned to someone else. Like my main sim which is linked to my bank account.

I ddnt bother calling MTN, I just got a new sim with and went to my bank to update my account.

1 Like

Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by knowhowk: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
All is well ..
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by samnaija: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
I am just trying to figure out how he got arrested in the first place, it's his lawyers job to ensure his fundamental rights aren't abused not mine!
You got served by vanunu.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by abijaofficial(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
why was he not charged for fraud ? he waqs not charged for fraud .
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by lexy2014: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
Hanan might have filed a complaint to the DSS that someone was using her previous sim card to defraud some of her associates, if not, how would the DSS have known about the sim card?

Then y did d DSS not investigate and charge d guy to court for fraud? Was d guy aware that buharis daughter of d sim b4 he bought it?
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by lexy2014: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:

Y wasn't he charged for fraud?
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by NaijadrivaCars: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha / Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable / Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.