Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,415 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets (59641 Views)

America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by MightySparrow: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2020
sunboy:

You will not stop typing nonsense from the beer parlor abi ?

So who’s God’s last born? Any

You people will be bringing God into everything mchew

O boy nothing can be truer Israel is God's watch in the hand of God. You don't believe in science does not stop your phone from working.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Kubernetes: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Russia can't even dare Isreal alone..

Even with Their Combination, they will Collaspe..

Go and see History of the Middle East.

A little Nation called Isreal in the Midst of Enemies but yet Rules over them..

Do you think it's Ordinary?

Make una leave Isreal Matter oooo..

Those guys are Reason we have a World

Everyone knows Israelis power is from America.
Infact the day Saudi Arabia will fall of with America will be the beginning of Israelis problem.
Note that no one prays for war.
I also don't think Iran will Nuke israel even for the Al Aqsa mosque.It should be noted that it was the Muslims that saved the Christians from the Jewish persecution after 1099 for 450 years.The protection of Israel by America is not only for Jews because in Israel,the religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2019 was 74.2% Jewish, 17.8% Muslim, 2.0% Christian, and 1.6% Druze, with the remaining 4.4% including faiths such as Samaritanism and Baha'iism, and irreligious people with no faith.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by luluosas(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2020
Poster, apply for all your family members and live the rest of us out of it.
gaetano:
IRAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2020/2021

The Iranian Ministry of Education has announced its 2020/2021 scholarship for prospective MSC and PHD candidates for the following programs

1. Electrical engineering
2. Software engineering
3. Cybersecurity

Www.Iranscholarship.gov
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Bloooody(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2020
21cents:
and who fed you all these lies?? and where are the proofs?? I guess you're feeding fat on western media. they only tell you what they want you to know.
It's clear you don't know how to use the internet.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis

You're basically supporting a terrorist.
Nothing fi make me support a Muslim
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:
My problem now is that China has joined the foray. It tweeted support for Iran undecided

When!? Evidence or I don't believe you.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by MERCHANDISER: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Lets the royal rumble begin..

USA, FRANCE, UK, ISRAEL, GERMANY
VS
IRAQ, IRAN, CHINA, RUSSIA AND NORTH KOREA

I need to see World WAR in my lifetime so that I can tell my grandkids how is it to be in the battlefield with America soldiers..
ah swear... cheesy i don't know why i'm so keen looking for ww3.

India will join american team

Japan will join Iran

waiting for Buhari to pick a team for Nigeria
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2020
mvem:
lol...You must be God's secretary...lol....you typed rubbish...see as the whole tension will be doused and nothing much will happen
I never said that anything wil happen now, i wrote about somethn that wil take place when israel destroy al aqsa mosque in east jerusalem and not the present crisis b/w america and iran.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD keep us alive... we will see all things play out!!

Many of u are ignorant of Life..

The Earth Today is Blessed Because of Isreal..

Every Nation in the Universe Benefits from Isreal..

The Reason USA is what it is , is Because of their History with Isreal..

Don't kill Yourself on Isreal Matter..

Those Guys are GOD's First Born..

Can u see now that opolo ndun e? Even according to Bible where Israeli located today was belong to some people and they are living in that land with blessing of God who created all land with different gift, my friend shut up before another people slap you, you say iregbe

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sunboy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
MightySparrow:

O boy nothing can be truer Israel is God's watch in the hand of God. You don't believe in science does not stop your phone from working.

I don tire for you people.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sunboy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
churchmind:
let me expantiate, Father Abraham was bless so anything he touched n do was blessed including his semen which did produce Ishmael n Isaac .God covenants and his will his is choice so therefore he did blessed one above the other.life is a choice don't get yourself workup make you no go play play take style go hug transformer cos e go shock u commot nonsense for your body n worse thing b say e no go keeeee u na semeseme feeling get u

You know it’s funny how you Nairaland/Nigerian Christians kill yourself over Isreal.

Yall need to go to Isreal to get exposed and stop dying in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sunboy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Merimental:

maybe Isreal was misconstrued wen it was severally mentioned in d BIBLE n GOD being behind dem during hard times ey.

mmm

Exactly! The same Isrealis don’t get a shi.t about Christianity. But I laugh when I see how gullible some Christians are, screaming Isreal this and that.

Let the Americans hands off Isreal and see if it won’t be occupied ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Dehindepgenius(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ò
nijabazaar:
My problem now is that China has joined the foray. It tweeted support for Iran undecided

For real? It's about to get hot. Trump is taking things too far in my opinion.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sunboy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
West2019:
is not typing nonsense what is saying is that no any country will defeat Israel even the Bible say so .

Who wrote the Bible ?
Is the Bible talking about the Isreal of the Bible? Or the newly created Isreal that’s occupying people land ?
The same Isreal that doesn’t believe in your Bible?

Why are you people like this ?

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sunboy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
godliman:
You are the one typing trash in ignorance sir. If you dont know you dont know- simple dont argue with those who know

I feel you bro! I’m better informed than you are. Continue growing in what your pastor and bible teach you about Isreal.

But don’t bring God into into war and GeoPolitics.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Ewedegubbler: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

In the history of the world, there has never been a time when Arabs/Persians and the Chinese has tried to take control over the world in the way the US is doing. The US has always found a way to maintain their hegemony and they don't care if people have to die in the pursuit of that quest

Which history book have you been reading? Arabs yes, they dont have the mental and economic capacity for such adventure. The Chinese yes, the Chinese aren't interested in other peoples business but theirs, and that's why I laugh at people talking about china going to war with the USA because of some mumu Iran but as for the Persians, they once were a world super power back in the days Cyrus the Great until the Macedonians ended them.

Talking about American hegemony, Empires are forged through warfare, blood and economic dominance which the USA happen to have in abundance. Mind you, the USA is a much humane and benevolent world power when compared to their predecessors and even the pretenders like china and Russia...
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by stealmatic(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Next thing is the Collation

Iran will form a Coalition with Russia, turkey, Syria, Iraq, Somalia and North Sudan to fight against Isreal..

That is When the Earth will understand that Isreal is GOD ALMIGHTY First Born..
over mumu de worry u,assistant Jesus please can u now tell us who the last born is,like de say,u go sit down for beer parlour de type nonsense,ur mumu no get equal
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by wanger50(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
TechCapon:
Obama is the cause of this madness. He negotiated a deal with Iran that put Israel in danger and now Trump canceled the deal. Now Iran is giving Trump headache. God bless Trump
Obama was a Muslim in the White house. During his time, you couldn't say Merry Christmas, it was happy holidays. During his first inauguration, supposed Christian prayers were said without the name of Jesus Christ. God bless Trump,the restorer of America's Christian roots

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Timekeeper: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

How many wars have America won?

How many nuclear countries will rally around China per adventure a WWIII starts?

U r dumb as usual, which country apart from NK, Russia n Iran will rally with China to fight a whole USA.. Answer me

For u mind, u think say countries go support China leave USA abi
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by caracas: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:
Oga China can do nada
They know this is exactly the opportunity America is waiting for to destroy them completely. They are a future threat to the United States but they are not yet there. As for Russia well all I can say is politics wud be played at the end of the day the fact that trump n Putin are allies wud definitely count. So forget ww3 nothing like that will happen .

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by ibietela2(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
It's for the benefit of the whole world at large.

Ignorant people will still bash Donald Trump.

BUT America and its allies have?
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Splendor27: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Iran will form a Coalition with Russia, turkey, Syria, Iraq, Somalia and North Sudan to fight against Isreal..

russia can't even join iran to fight america.....
They are brothers...

Forget those diss diss they have.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Splendor27: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
sunboy:

You will not stop typing nonsense from the beer parlor abi ?

So who’s God’s last born? Smh

You people will be bringing God into everything mchew
he means isreal never loose a war....
Isreal is the only country that survived many wars,,even when 4 countries face dem alone.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Really! cheesy
is this a joke?
You are posting a news from a blog which didn't even support your assertion
Do you know what the Northern alliance alias NATO is?
no, NATO member, tell us
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Toomuch11(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Iranians should fight back joor
I drop mic
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by victorazyvictor(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Russia can never associate with Iran.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by mvem(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
I never said that anything wil happen now, i wrote about somethn that wil take place when israel destroy al aqsa mosque in east jerusalem and not the present crisis b/w america and iran.
OK...sorry
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sleemomymy: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Lets the royal rumble begin..

USA, FRANCE, UK, ISRAEL, GERMANY
VS
IRAQ, IRAN, CHINA, RUSSIA AND NORTH KOREA

I need to see World WAR in my lifetime so that I can tell my grandkids how is it to be in the battlefield with America soldiers..
. WW3 WILL BE NUCLEAR WAR. IN YOUR MYOPIC VIEW, YOU WILL JUST SEAT IN YOUR COMFORT ROOM AND YOU WILL BE WATCHING IT LIKE A WAR FILM ABI. YOU NO SABI ANYTHING. IT WILL TEAR YOU MOUTH.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Horus(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqAzkxcyVZc

Trump's Stupidity Makes Iran Go Nuclear
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Blackeuropean: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

SMH for all this Bible Students making comments
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by ThisIsOutlaw: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

You have a proof of that??
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Memberclub(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

delude clown lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) / Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.