Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:40 PM

Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice (7437 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
A man promised to take a married woman to a trip in Venice, Italy ..look how Nigerian married women flooded his comment section with their qualifications and pictures...

Naina men should step up their game in marriage....spice up yhur marriage....most of the women out there are bored and tired of working effortlessly..

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Davash222(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
I believe they're joking.

But seriously, Nigerian women are something else.. Let's be frank to ourselves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by MrStan11(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lolllll uuu
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by ubunja(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Women whoring.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Davash222:
I believe they're joking.

But seriously, Nigerian women are something else.. Let's be frank to ourselves.

It wasn't a joke...

9 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
ubunja:
Women whoring.

This is not a "women whoring" situation .... but a "men weakling" one

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by ubunja(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

can you explain
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Davash222(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

It wasn't a joke...
Really?
That means Nigerian girls are hoes!!

9 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by MJBOLT: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
i have said it multiple times,the only thing nigerian women love is money,look at them tellings lies like "my marriage is boring","my husband is in support".

I'm wondering why the guy wants married women and not single women.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
ubunja:
can you explain

Nigerian men are mostly boring in marriages....they know nothing else apart from going to work, coming back, eating , having sex , sleeping and the cycle repeats itself again and again and again....till infinity. ...

Women are bored and tired of that shit...a woman will work...still cook...still wash clothes..plates ..take care of the house...clean...still muster the strength to engage in sex...for as many rounds as a husband pleases...

Women are tired of that shit.... that's the result yhure seeing up there and nothing else..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Azeh(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Women
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
i have said it multiple times,the only thing nigerian women love is money,look at them tellings lies like "my marriage is boring","my husband is in support".

I'm wondering why the guy wants married women and not single women.

The niggur is obviously dubious
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by izzou(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

[s]Nigerian men are mostly boring in marriages....they know nothing else apart from going to work, coming back, eating , having sex , sleeping and the cycle repeats itself again and again and again....till infinity. ...

Women are bored and tired of that shit...a woman will work...still cook...still wash clothes..plates ..take care of the house...clean...still muster the strength to engage in sex...for as many rounds as a husband pleases...

Women are tired of that shit.... that's the result yhure seeing up there and nothing else[/s]..

19 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by MJBOLT: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
if women are tired of their boring marriages,they should get a divorce instead of this lowkey prostitution

Jodha:

Nigerian men are mostly boring in marriages....they know nothing else apart from going to work, coming back, eating , having sex , sleeping and the cycle repeats itself again and again and again....till infinity. ...

Women are tired of that shit.... that's the result yhure seeing up there and nothing else..

22 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Davash222:

Really?
That means Nigerian girls are hoes!!

Are yhu a Nigerian?
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
if women are tired of their boring marriages,they should get a divorce instead of this lowkey prostitution

They should leave their children and divorce?

Yhu sometimes type like a toddler...

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by ubunja(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

I get you. You need excitement and Unpredictability. But you have to understand "being predictable" is the very definition of being a man since men are logical.

Men thrive on predictability. And what you call boring is not the dictionary meaning of boring but being predictable. Men are predictable that's what makes them dependable. If men were Unpredictable then they would build nothing and they would achieve nothing. You guys need to stop searching for fun as if you're little kids.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by MJBOLT: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
so they should stay in their boring marriages and prostitute around if the opportunity present itself abi

you type like you have no brain

Jodha:

They should leave their children and divorce?

Yhu sometimes type like a toddler...

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Walkingkilo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

Are you Married?

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
ubunja:
I get you. You need excitement and Unpredictability. But you have to understand "being predictable" is the very definition of being a man since men are logical.

Men thrive on predictability. And what you call boring is not the dictionary meaning of boring but being predictable. Men are predictable that's what makes them dependable. If men were Unpredictable then they would build nothing and they would achieve nothing. You guys need to stop searching for fun as if you're little kids.

God created women as lively beings...we bring life to everything .....we complete everything...

Too bad we cannot be stuck up in yhur "predictable" lifestyle ....all in the name of marriage...

I will personally not do that...

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Walkingkilo:

Are you Married?

I'm not
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
so they should stay in their boring marriages and prostitute around if the opportunity present itself abi

you type like you have no brain

Who is talking about prostitution?..

Do yhu know the meaning of prostitution?

It's obvious yhur head no dey house...
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Men are scum..Men are scum but your members are chasing this man pants down grin grin

Maybe feminism isn't liberal afterall

12 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

This one is looking for wolverine undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by MJBOLT: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
"prostitution is the practise of engaging in relatively indiscriminate sexual activity,in general with a person who is not a spouse or a friend,in exchange for immediate payment in money or other valuable items"

you can thank me later for schooling you

Jodha:

Who is talking about prostitution?..

Do yhu know the meaning of prostitution?

It's obvious yhur head no dey house...

18 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

Real men work till their backs hurt and do it against all odds just to make sure their families get that daily bread. This is why I like feminists, they say No. They say they are equal to men and so take the task of getting that bread. I admire such women.

True amazons.

But O you feminist that is "tired of that shit", I pity the man you land with. If you like, frustrate all his effort ..but hey what do I know? grin..Men are scum right?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Heroclitus(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
It means the man actually does not value women for him to have publicly tabled that offer in the first place.

For me,he's actually making mockery of those who believe in love and those who hold marriage in high regard,

But then,if they could respond to this unknown man this way, how would they have reacted if he were a well known politician or an artiste

6 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by CAPSLOCKED: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:
A man promised to take a married woman to a trip in Venice, Italy ..look how Nigerian married women flooded his comment section with their qualifications and pictures...

Naija men should step up their game in marriage.. ..spice up yhur marriage....most of the women out there are bored and tired of working effortlessly..

THESE WOMEN'S STUPĮDITY IS MEN'S FAULT, AS USUAL.
OH, MICHELLEKABOD2

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by ubunja(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

God created women as lively beings...we bring life to everything .....we complete everything...

Too bad we cannot be stuck up in yhur "predictable" lifestyle ....all in the name of marriage...

I will personally not do that...
then don't marry. Rather than running off with any man that promises you adventure while calling yourself a wife.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Beyin7: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
women want to relax from the stress of being a wife,a mother and still work.nigerian men are actually boring ,when was the last time married men surprised their wives

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by CAPSLOCKED: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
ubunja:
Women whoring.
CAN'T BE SEPARATED THESE DAYS.

Beyin7:
women want to relax from the stress of being a wife,a mother and still work.
nigerian men are actually boring ,when was the last time married men surprised their wives

MOST WOMEN ARE VERY IDLE IN MARRIAGES AND RELATIONSHIPS. THEY ACTUALLY DO NOTHING OTHER THAN NAG WHENEVER THEY'RE UNCOMFORTABLE.

I'VE TOLD MOST MEN TO PRETEND TO BE THEIR WOMEN FOR AN HOUR. CUT THE CALLS, DON'T CHAT UP, DON'T SPICE UP, DON'T INITIATE CONVERSATION OR ROMANCE... AND DISCOVER YOU'VE BEEN DATING A STONE.

31 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Want I Did After Sex That Made Her Ran / Back 2 My Country!! (nìger Republic) Photos... / 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.