Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl (2640 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by ALAGOGO007(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
I was quietly sitting in my cozy sofa when I got a message from my WhatsApp relationship group. The sender wants to be kept anonymous here's the message.

"I was going through my boyfriend's phone today and I saw a number saved with "runs girl", Out of curiosity, I decided to check it out, behold he saved my number with that name. I have been heartbroken since morning, Why on earth will he save my number with runs girl. And this is somebody that claims to love me and wants to marry me.

We took blood oath a while ago promising each other never to betray each other. Please what do you think I should do. I think all men are scum, considering the fact that we even had an oath."

I really dont know how to reply this lady, because in my honest opinion why would a girl in this 21st century stiil engage in oath taking with a guy hes dating. I was left with no clue.

1 Like

Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by ghettokid1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
It doesn't mean na

2 Likes

Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Sammy07: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Firstly, Blood oath is bad. Tell her to find possible means of breaking the oath (Both of them).

2ndly, Ask her if the guy met her on the streets. If yes, then probably he still have a little doubts in her.
If No, i don't know what to say here.

3rdly, Not all men are scum, she just have chance to met the wrong set of people...

I've been heartbroken twice, it doesn't mean all girls are the same..

2 Likes

Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by agbonkamen(f): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
You Save his own on your phone with "professional Jigolo" grin
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by GeneralPula: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Save his own number with Runs guy!

Leveled! sad
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Drince: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
In my humble opinion you boyfriend said what he saw.. If you didn't act or look like a runs girl why the hell would he label you a runs girl? Abegi she is not telling us the whole story.... I'm sure she brought the thought of taking oath.. Aunty wants to tie somebody else's husband

2 Likes

Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
I just have mixed feelings about blood oath.

1. It isn't religiously acceptable but so is cheating sad

2. IAdvantage being..any mess up, you run mad..asin butt naked street mad vibes grin grin

But either way..men are scum
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Kylekent59: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
And you saved his as Maga 042 grin grin grin
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Balaxx: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
You nor sure say nah you??

2 Likes

Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by poik(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
ALAGOGO007:
I was quietly sitting in my cozy sofa when I got message from my whatsapp relationship group. The sender wants to be kept anonymous here's the message.

"I was going through my boyfriends phone today and sI aw a number saved with "runs girl", Out of curiosity I decided to check it out, behold he saved my number with that name. I have been heartbroken since morning, Why on earth will he save my number with runs girl. And this is somebody that claims to love me and wants to marry me.

We took blood oath a while ago promising each other never to betray each other. Please what do you think I should do. I think all men are scum, considering the fact that we even had an oath."

I really dont know how to reply this lady, because in my honest opinion why would a girl in this 21st century stiil engage in oath taking with a guy hes dating. I was left with no clue.

Nobody wakes up to save somebody's number with that name. Nobody.
What was the basis of the blood oath?
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Kosy79(f): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Blood oath in this age? Lol I guess it's not as effective as it was during the Stone age.
Well I don't believe that blood oath of a thing. Why take blood oath when two of you are so to stay till the last? Who you tryna impress?
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Rossycee(f): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Blood oath in this 21st century... Nothing Musa no go see for gate.. Even if you are married to the person blood oath is barbaric.
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Bola146(f): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
grin grin another mumu pikin for Nigeria grin , which kind mumu oath be that one cheesy na one chance oath jare lipsrsealed
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by BitCraftman: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
So religion, spirits, God and more are unreal but oath is real to Nigerians atheists.
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Jodha(f): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lmao...

Save his own as "mugu money spender"

Case closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Philipmighty(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
una don enter one Chance be that o...imagining taking blood oath at this 21th century..gush I pity your boyfriend because the time his life be dancing parte after parte nah in eyes go clear
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
grin
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Beyin7: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
find a way to break the oath .then decide if to break up with him or talk and sort it out
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Powersurge: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
ALAGOGO007:
I was quietly sitting in my cozy sofa when I got a message from my WhatsApp relationship group. The sender wants to be kept anonymous here's the message.

"I was going through my boyfriend's phone today and I saw a number saved with "runs girl", Out of curiosity, I decided to check it out, behold he saved my number with that name. I have been heartbroken since morning, Why on earth will he save my number with runs girl. And this is somebody that claims to love me and wants to marry me.

For one i CANNOT take any form of oath with anyone no matter the level of love. For him to have agreed to take an oath means his seriousness is beyond average. The question is was she into that industry before? If yes, does she know if that was what he saved her number with since inception and he has not changed it? Communication is key to a successful relationship. She need to ask him under a tranquil environment the reason behind that. She also need to ask him if there is anything bugging him about the proposed marriage. If he is having second thought.
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by rammu18: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Check out titanium tv for android if you are a true lover of movies and tv shows
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by frozen70(f): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
ALAGOGO007:

If he likes, let him save her contact with pussy, tgats not an issue

The issue now is how both of them will come out from that oat

She should be more concerned about coming out of it and make arrangements with the guy to brake it
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Ovawise2020: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kosy79:
Blood oath in this age? Lol I guess it's not as effective as it was during the Stone age.
Well I don't believe that blood oath of a thing. Why take blood oath when two of you are so to stay till the last? Who you tryna impress?
its really effective depending on what was used , but people don't do such anymore ..
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Kosy79(f): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2020
Ovawise2020:
its really effective depending on what was used , but people don't do such anymore ..
Good for them. Blood oath isn't for me.
Re: After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl by Ovawise2020: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kosy79:

Good for them. Blood oath isn't for me.
I would like us to have a private talk kosy79 .. I want to have a private conversations with u dear.. please check your pm for my pm. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! / Nigerian Girls And Yahoo Boys As Lovers / Some Psychological Facts About Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.