Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit (76458 Views)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by iamfromlagos(f): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
LegendHero:

Thank you for your concern!

However it will be a noble cause for you to direct your solidarity to the South East Governors to replicate something like this in your erosion ravaged land.

How long will you guys fold your hands while the Fulani terrorist rape and kill people unjustly in their farms. If you can utilize the time you’re wasting on the Yoruba matter on the SE, don’t you think you won’t need to migrate enmasse like refugees to the west.

Wait, how are you guys even different from the Fulani nomads? You and the herdsmen both migrate enmasse to other people’s land. So if Amotekun deal with you guys like the herdsmen, they are still on point.
Ouch!
That's way below the belt.
lol.

3 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Sammy07: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kennyswagzz:
those people are fools honestly..angryangry everyday it is Tinubu this, SW that, yoruba this. angry they won't face their landlocked red mud region and mind their damn business..
Useless people angryangry

Don't mind them jare.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by olajizz01(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... grin grin grin I just pity u igbos selling provisions in Lagos because this hungry amotewedu boys are coming for ur sardines and bournvita in case u no vote tinubu ,....

Can't u see how dark and hungry they look ?
No be ofemmanuu again! ! Kilo mgbati Awotekun' !

na Dem grin
Why you guys are obsessed about Yoruba,provided you are not kidnappers,you have nothing to fear.

4 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Osaze007: 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
olajizz01:
Why you guys are obsessed about Yoruba,provided you are not kidnappers,you have nothing to fear.

It’s envy

4 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Jamorezzi: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Very soon na yahoo boys them too go dey chase up and down , Oya oga unluck your phone .
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Legendguru: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lol amotekun indeed Opc was downgraded now this
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Sammy07: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
LegendHero:

Brother, I understand you perfectly and you’re right with your assertions. However none of most guys on Nairaland started like this, if we are not setting some record straight then our history will be re-written by other people.

Most times on here, I’m always drafted to situations where I think some people are misinforming people about some pertinent issues. An example is the Muslim-Christian Yoruba separation induced by some Igbo folks on Nairaland. If we continue to keep shut, they will somehow polarize the mind of the Christian Yorubas against the Muslims coz propaganda is a dangerous weapon that can set brothers against one another. People like us are here to at least set some narratives right and try to be a voice of reason.

I won’t say I don’t come up as tribalistic in some of my posts coz sometimes you can only engage people by talking like them. Well by nature all Nigerians are tribalist. Just that the Yorubas and Igbos never took the tribalism to mortal aggressions, we only create problems online while in physical world we all co-exist peacefully.

I’ve seen the thread you directed me to. You would agree with me that the thread was borne out of the fact that some Igbo guys were trying to condemn Yorubas as poor and unsuccessful. If not for the creation of that thread that outlined Yorubas achievement, some independent observers would have believed the initial statements. That shows you the importance of setting records straight, which is what I do sometimes.

Most times I always try to restrain myself from commenting but I haven’t yet gotten that personal restraint to remain calm in the face of outright provocation. You might have gotten that but I’m still working on mine. With time things will change.

@the last question, NO. There hasn’t been cases of that and I appreciate them for that.

Hmm
You and DNSPro gave a proper orientation to everyone....

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by airminem(f): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
smiley Yeaaaa As a homieeeee kindaaaa lady
wink i am watching to see the first fallen Amotekun hero grin
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by GMbuharii: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
LZAA:
Afamed and helinues haff signed upgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii yarimo

Their BMC chop-money never come and the hungry is real grin

Awon Alarm blow BMC chop-money mentals grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Charly68: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
At least some folks will be meaningfully engaged .Good idea from the south west leaders .More wisdom my people .You are reenacting the creative imaginations that south west leaders are noted for
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by GMbuharii: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kennyswagzz:
useless people who wouldn't face their red mud regionangry
They will open a thread, they will mention afonja angry
They will achieve something in the diaspora, they will mention afonjaangry
Their govnrs will commision one useless project, they will mention afonjaangry
Nonsense peoplegringrin

Sifia pains lolsssssss

grin grin grin grin

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LZAA: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
GMbuharii:

Their BMC chop-money never come and the hungry is real grin

Awon Alarm blow BMC chop-money mentals grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
BENEAMATA:
i want that lashing . . . .sorry beating grin grin grin cool cool
...wiping broom on ur ass is right ba?

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...shut up , na ur Papa gbensh me now mmuoho

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by DNSPro: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
LegendHero:

Brother, I understand you perfectly and you’re right with your assertions. However none of most guys on Nairaland started like this, if we are not setting some record straight then our history will be re-written by other people.

Most times on here, I’m always drafted to situations where I think some people are misinforming people about some pertinent issues. An example is the Muslim-Christian Yoruba separation induced by some Igbo folks on Nairaland. If we continue to keep shut, they will somehow polarize the mind of the Christian Yorubas against the Muslims coz propaganda is a dangerous weapon that can set brothers against one another. People like us are here to at least set some narratives right and try to be a voice of reason.

I won’t say I don’t come up as tribalistic in some of my posts coz sometimes you can only engage people by talking like them. Well by nature all Nigerians are tribalist. Just that the Yorubas and Igbos never took the tribalism to mortal aggressions, we only create problems online while in physical world we all co-exist peacefully.

I’ve seen the thread you directed me to. You would agree with me that the thread was borne out of the fact that some Igbo guys were trying to condemn Yorubas as poor and unsuccessful. If not for the creation of that thread that outlined Yorubas achievement, some independent observers would have believed the initial statements. That shows you the importance of setting records straight, which is what I do sometimes.

Most times I always try to restrain myself from commenting but I haven’t yet gotten that personal restraint to remain calm in the face of outright provocation. You might have gotten that but I’m still working on mine. With time things will change.

@the last question, NO. There hasn’t been cases of that and I appreciate them for that.

Your first paragraph is a pointer to the fact that this thing started and spread everywhere. Thankfully, a Yoruba man owns this forum. I have created a thread several times to call Seun so he can put a stop to this nuisance but he wouldn't do anything about it. It's either he has an evil agenda which he wishes to accomplish or he is being paid for it...he wants to see the country burn.

Though I am not surprised because he is someone that is very rigid to the core.

We need to put pressure on Seun to put an end t this for good. That is the way I see it. By the time people get 10 years ban for constituting tribal nuisance and their IP banned, they will adjust.

But Seun does not want it. If he is not benefiting from it, he would have done something about it long ago.
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Ukalu381(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
He didn't buy innoson? undecided
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Pavarottii(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
lonelydora:

How are you surviving the miscreants 'madness' in Bayelsa?
don't stay there... But was there for 2 days briefly... State is calm waiting for transition... Just clubs and beer parlors doing well as usual... Am in Port Harcourt... I work here... Let's hook up... 38389360

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by lonelydora: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Pavarottii:
don't stay there... But was there for 2 days briefly... State is calm waiting for transition... Just clubs and beer parlors doing well as usual... Am in Port Harcourt... I work here... Let's hook up... 38389360

Where in PH? I am at Olu Obasanjo
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Pavarottii(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
lonelydora:

Where in PH? I am at Olu Obasanjo
Just left there... My office is in dline... I stay at trans amadi ... Call me.. 08038389360
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by lonelydora: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Pavarottii:

Just left there... My office is in dline... I stay at trans amadi ... Call me.. 08038389360

OK
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Pavarottii(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
anonimi:

It won't help in a sustainable manner.
No digression sir.
Thanks.
So Nimi we don't need it in our SS?
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Kennyswagzz: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
GMbuharii:
GMbuharii to his father:

Sifia pains lolsssssss

grin grin grin grin
gringrin
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by temi1526: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
This Amotekun is a very bad idea, you are placing and trusting ammunition in the hands of untrained people. It will be chaotic latter, please quote me.

We pray for peace , you are bringing in rifles . They will become power drunk.

Sign the peace corps bill instead, they do not believe in arms , but the reorientation of the youths Nationwide, where there is no crime, agitation and lawlessness. The peace corps has the capacity to engage millions of youths.

Arms proliferation is not the key. The governors have brought nothing but anarchy, it may work for the first two, three years, Afterwards you will refer to this comment. They will be worse than you know who. I am done

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Kennyswagzz: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
LegendHero:

@the first bolded, living in the USA does not grant one absolute knowledge over their peers in Nigeria.

@second bolded, I don’t hate the Igbos, I swear by God’s honor, I have one Igbo guy (a FUTA graduate) employed in my non-banking MFI in Akure back in Nigeria. What I hate is when some of you guys attack the Yorubas online un-provoked. I always make sure I put those people in their place if I have the time. That’s not hate!

@the third bolded, you are right, the moniker of that bro is Fergie. He’s is my accountability partner on here coz he always caution me a lot. However read this thread from the front page and you’ll see I was just responding to the Igbo guys on here bent on rubbishing the new Amotekun’s image. Sometimes tho I’m always harsh in my response.

@the last bolded, I don’t know which of your monikers you used to create that thread, but I think I already apologized for what I did on that thread. Someone provoked me on there which was why I went off point to derail the essence of that said thread. If you would be fair to me, I stood for southern unity later and you tried to tell me on another thread that after I derailed yours, I’m now supporting the motion.

If you can’t caution your kinsmen on here to stop attacking the Yorubas ideology on here, you don’t have the moral authority to condemn my reply to your folks.

It is only hate, if I go on Igbo thread and start attacking them unjustly, but it’s not hate it I’m on a Yoruba thread and they suddenly start abusing us for no just reason.
everybody always hate them.. they don't hate anybody.. you will see them opening threads everyday to insult other tribes and their fellow people will be laughing and they will tell you it is not hatred..
Just go to the politics and see.
Mtcheeewww

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Osaze007: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
temi1526:
This Amotekun is a very bad idea, you are placing and trusting ammunition in the hands of untrained people. It will be chaotic latter, please quote me.

We pray for peace , you are bringing in rifles . They will become power drunk.

Sign the peace corps bill instead, they do not believe in arms , but the reorientation of the youths Nationwide, where there is no crime, agitation and lawlessness. The peace corps has the capacity to engage millions of youths.

Arms proliferation is not the key. The governors have brought nothing but anarchy, it may work for the first two, three years, Afterwards you will refer to this comment. They will be worse than you know who. I am done

When your dealing with barbaric people
You must throw away your gentle man
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by GMbuharii: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2020

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by GMbuharii: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kennyswagzz:
everybody always hate them.. they don't hate anybody.. you will see them opening threads everyday to insult other tribes and their fellow people will be laughing and they will tell you it is not hatred..
Just go to the politics and see. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Mtcheeewww

grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Hallabee1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hoe many state at involve in this and is Edo and Kogi part of this
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by BENEAMATA: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
you know tjmhe yarns na grin cool grin cool
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by BENEAMATA: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
you know the yarns na grin cool grin cool
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Pavarottii(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
lonelydora:

OK
U didn't call again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List / Ministerial List: 5 Ex-Governors, Technocrats Lead Tinubu’s 42-Man Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.