Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (66144 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs / Governor Zulum: Boko Haram Still Existing Strongly In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by USAcrushIRAN: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
nextstep:

Guy, he said that they should pair to make a good ticket, and I agree - they are both promising, and a likely win.
Didn't we just have Atiku+Obi ticket a few months ago? We can have other tickets, just that Nigerian's don't seem to want good people.

Instead of shouting about marginalization, Igbos should imbibe the same political savvy that the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani appear to have. Nobody on this planet "deserves" anything - you get what you fight, organize, and unite for.

But personally, more and more I'm in favor of Biafra. This farce called Nigeria is holding us back.

Good to know we are waking up to the fact that one Nigeria is our doom not our boom in anyway.
We have gas in surplus and palm oil all in IMO state, Enugu has coal, Ebonyi holds the stones and the Agriculture, Anambra and Abia holds the commerce. We can turn to be the richest in this African continent if we have Biafra.
Nigeria is a NO for me..
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by poseidon12: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
Must you wail on everything? A governor just did something commendable, you should be praising him. He's better than all SE governors combined!!!!

Knucklehead, what have SE Governors got to do with the topic. Tribalists everywhere.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by sulaak(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Racoon:
What about the jollification the governor & the northern elites were involved in during the wedding of the daughter of the GM-NNPC last week? What about the security votes you lots have been constantly collecting without any improvement in security?

What more about the the culpribility & conspiracy of the core northern leaders and elites who a benefiting from the self-inflicted BH insurgency? Let him that comes to equity come with a clean hand.

They closed down Maidugari just to accommodate the wedding of NNPC GMD daughter, with 49 private jets parked at the Airport.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by RZArecta(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
Must you wail on everything? A governor just did something commendable, you should be praising him. He's better than all SE governors combined!!!!
tribal bigot, what brought SE into this matter now ? I hate you bigots with a passion because of the way you nonses have polluted the country with your wickedness
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by Patojargz: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
So make dem kill demselves ontop how much una dey pay dem? I no wan vex... No doubt!
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by Amah70: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
dre11:

See the video below:

Borno governor angry at soldiers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TTz2uHmhmo

https://www.thecable.ng/video-boko-haram-is-attacking-people-and-you-are-collecting-n1000-per-car-borno-gov-shouts-at-soldiers

Only N1,000?
The ones in the southeast and parts of southwest to Edo-Delta charge up to N200,000 on any car they found fault with.
They even have machines to collect card payment.

Anti-Corruption fight by President Buhari.
Never in the history of Nigeria did we see this high level of corruption.

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by grandlexuz(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
USAcrushIRAN:
My main happiness is that the world now knows that Igbos stand behind the USA while the Northern Nigeria and their juniors the Yorubas are in support of IRAN and even wish death on ISRAEL.

I think the prophesy that Biafra will come this year 2020 is taking shape now..

Dear USA and ISRAEL we the people of BIAFRA have defended your strike on the terrorist general of IRAN, so come and help us set up BIAFRA so we can be separated from these Muslims of the Hausa/Fulani and the Yorubas. Amen.

God bless the USA
God bless ISRAEL
God bless BIAFRA.
God bless all the Christian and Jewish nations of the world
Amen.

How can someone be this empty. What do you have in your brains? Cow poop?
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by golddare: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
If all of us in this country have sense, we should pair this man with Osinbajo come 2023!!!

That's the next VP for anyone that needs the NE block votes. I can tell who will be the President but 50% sure of this guy.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by danilmo: 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Naruto87:

I prefer osinbajo and el rufai... Two short men with mind of steel

el rufai is too cunning and ll give Osinbanjo plenty suspecting headache grin. I prefer zulum as V.P though
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by USAcrushIRAN: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
grandlexuz:

How can someone be this empty. What do you have in your brains? Cow poop?

I have your mother's ovaries there.

Lunatic you never see anything, you Yoruba Muslims will get what you yearn for, no pretense.

You guys are asking for war upon America and Israel pretending to be speaking for Nigerians, but we will make sure they know it is only from you Yorubas and you gods Hausa-Fulani and that we in the eastern Nigeria are all Christians.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by ofwest47(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
See bribery and corruption from political level to security level. Recall Sam Amuka Pemu __aka Sad Sam__ Ten years of Nigerian Independent . " Oil flowed blood flowed the men of the people chop until the redeemer of the people came but alas! we just exchange monkey for baboon.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
It's not possible for Igbo to come and be dragging anything under APC, they should go and look for their presidency in PDP that they have been worshiping since 1998
And you want peace allow them to go since they can't do what you know how to do best.�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by Omoslim26: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Yet Trump knows nothing about igbo

dat guy you quoted sound like person wey don craze before
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by Babaken(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
If all of us in this country have sense, we should pair this man with Osinbajo come 2023!!!
I don't know much about the man but what of peter Obi and Osinbajo.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by mechanics(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Good for them.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by Omoslim26: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
And Igbo presidency would change all these things you listed?

point out where dat guy mentioned igbo

small small children do take over nairaland forum
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
It's not possible for Igbo to come and be dragging anything under APC, they should go and look for their presidency in PDP that they have been worshiping since 1998

Oil dey your head.

APC need just field an Igbo candidateband they will return to opposition.

Just present anything, even if its Ijaw, Ogoni or Itsekiri, we will vote but not Igbo
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by omeddy: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
They dont collect money where plenty eyes will see them.. Police collects money where there is plenty people but soldiers like coded collection...

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by Ayoguy(m): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2020
you should come to south-south here and see real bibery especially in those porth-harcourt express ways from both soldiers and police.. we still have a long way to in this nation
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by bossinblack: 12:04am On Jan 07, 2020
shakmati:

Lol. So Igbo people are the slaves of Nigeria? Unable to lead!

Imagine.
See his yellow head grin
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by Ifedayo94(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2020
spy24:

Nonsense

But still have sense in it
Innit?
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by Arexit: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Sirjamo:

I agree with you totally
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by Innomoney: 12:23am On Jan 07, 2020
That's a very wrong and bad signal, possing police force in the bad light
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by Nwaonyishi69: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2020
The many pains of APC, corruption.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by beeniemccoy: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2020
dre11:

See the video below:

Borno governor angry at soldiers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TTz2uHmhmo

https://www.thecable.ng/video-boko-haram-is-attacking-people-and-you-are-collecting-n1000-per-car-borno-gov-shouts-at-soldiers

Who is he reporting them to?

Isn't he the governor amongst the highest authority in the state?
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by fragillrockzz(m): 12:28am On Jan 07, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:

How much are they paid e reach one-tenth of senators?

Let’s learn to be contented, why are dey soldiers? They should head to the green chambers. We have Boko Haram and dey collect 1000 naira and allow them to pass thru with out proper search. Dey will happily pay the 1000, but who’s gonna get killed tomorrow? And cos dey allowed them pass with the arms and land mines. Well 1000 is better then their lives. Meanwhile the senators make millions and their lives ain’t at risk. Do ur job religiously bro.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by correctyourself(m): 12:34am On Jan 07, 2020
Racoon:
What about the jollification the governor & the northern elites were involved in during the wedding of the daughter of the GM-NNPC last week? What about the security votes you lots have been constantly collecting without any improvement in security?

What more about the the culpribility & conspiracy of the core northern leaders and elites who a benefiting from the self-inflicted BH insurgency? Let him that comes to equity come with a clean hand.

You talk about security vote; have you being to Maiduguri? I don't think so! The work the civilian JTF is doing there I am not sure the security in your community is doing it, who is taken care of their salaries, operational vehicles and animations?

You're here as an armchair talking nonsense and allowed some shallow and unsubstantiated issues makes you look myopic.

I have personally be there and I know what I am saying, I'm not from there neither do I work with them, hence, I said this with my independent mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / President Buhari Steps Down From A Camouflaged Armored Car (Photo) / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.