Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) (62147 Views)

How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / Painter's Wife Delivers Conjoined Twins In Keffi, Cries Out For Help (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
bimgo:
Please contact Daddy G.O Pastor Adeboye for your spiritual healing.
who is this bingo

is Adeboye God
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Jacktheripper: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Muhylonaire:
She ate the forbidden fruit...lmao ...
Wo....na jeje I dey o.

More like, she held the forbidden fruit
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Pedrotina11: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chai...sorry...I wish I knew any medication to suggest...sorry....
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Oloks(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hi

See if you have this cream in your neighbourhood (it is a bit pricey) and apply anytime it feels dry

https://www.eucerin.co.uk/products/dry-skin/plus-hand-creme-5percent-urea

She should also avoid any harsh cleaning products, including detergents just limit all to natural soft soap
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Bonatheripper:
You're simply shedding your skin

Na snake girl she be ? grin
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
internationalman:

It was my new year resolution and I just broke it last night..

I have given up the fight already

Wow. Like we are in the same boat. It was my new year resolution too and the urge was so much last night. But I’m glad I didn’t give in to it.
I’m not giving up. Never doing soapy again even as I’m avoiding reckless sex too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Prognose: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Offpoint:
Doctors In The House Please What's Solutions To This?

Have a friend who have been battling with rough palm for long now.

According to her, it happens like 8 years ago. She used to have a normal palm, until a particular day she helped someone to applied Relaxer without gloves. Ever since then, her palm started peeling and cracking causing her severe pains and pricks.
She taught it was just something that will go away in few days, but till date making 8 years she's been experiencing crack, hard and and peeling palm.
It get worse every harmattan seasons, there are days she can't eat she had to be fed by someone due to the pains.

she has applied all sort of treatment but they're not effective.

She said she has been to a clinic once but they couldn't specify what's wrong with her, they only gave her some drugs which ended up not being effective.

Please anyone with similar experience should please share whatever treatment they applied.

Doctors in the house, please your help is needed.

Please help me push it to front-page for wider audience.

Exfoliative keratolysis following chemical trauma to the upper epidermis of the palms.

The areas that keep peeling off are areas that have scarified tissue whose cells cannot keep up with the normal skin cell proliferation.

Any other trauma will cause the skin to peel e.g dry weather, harsh detergents, creams, soaps, fragrant cosmetics, etc.

Treatment is so simple I can bet $100 you won't try it.

Treatment is to buy blue seal Vaseline. Rub it morning and evening to keep the palm moisturised and protected from the elements. I didn't say you should buy moisturizers as most of them contain fragrances and are waterbased and thus will dry off. Use Blue-seal Vaseline, the unperfumed one ONLY. Morning and Evening for 3months.

But you won't do this cos you're looking for some complicated treatment and you're getting this counsel for free.

Peace.

8 Likes

Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by niggadee(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
allergic reaction
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Famous4real(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Offpoint:

According to her, it happens like 8 years ago. She used to have a normal palm, until a particular day she helped someone to applied Relaxer without gloves. Ever since then, her palm started peeling and cracking causing her severe pains and pricks.
She taught it was just something that will go away in few days, but till date making 8 years she's been experiencing crack, hard and and peeling palm.
It get worse every harmattan seasons, there are days she can't eat she had to be fed by someone due to the pains.

She said she has been to a clinic once but they couldn't specify what's wrong with her, they only gave her some drugs which ended up not being effective.

Please anyone with similar experience should please share whatever treatment they applied.

its called Keratolysis Exfoliativa, she should go to a doctor for proper medicine.

1 Like

Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Offpoint: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
BabaCommander:

What other symtoms is he/she seeing?
If the nails are breaking or he/she has hoarse voice, I would advise a thyroid check.
A hospital visit is highly recommended for diagnosis.
No other symptoms, thanks. I'll inform her.
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Nomswag: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
it's normal, it happens to me almost every harmattan. give it 2weeks and it will be gone
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Starhearts: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
Tell her to use sperm rob am daily

Thanks me later
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Offpoint: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
jgbemson1:
Please do seek tradiomedical doctor

quote author=Offpoint post=85568044]Doctors

In The House Please What's Solutions To This?

she has applied all sort of treatment but th
Thanks sir, I'll relay this to her
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by bewla(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Offpoint:
Lalasticlala please help
U think say na snake abi

Bro

they on vacation only snake matter pls
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
She should see a dermatologist. Some sort of allergies causing her skin to peel.

1 Like

Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by xtrim1: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
If you need intelligent answers, ask on quora. Nairaland is joke. From the immature to complete dumbos, you find them all on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by jamal230(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
my dear why are you bothered, i experience the same thing during harmattan and it has been like this since i was 6. whenever i come in contact with dust it gets worst but truly am not bothered, when its tired ,e go stop..
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Bonatheripper:
You're simply shedding your skin
na snake ni?
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Offpoint:

I used to experienced this annually (winter) until recently.
Though i have never apply or take any drug.
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Avalobitto13(f): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
My dear, is harmattan. Am also shedding skin on my palms n skin. It happens every harmattan. It’s no cause for alarm.
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by yunafa(f): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Offpoint:

just use original shea butter.
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by aimalohi: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Tyr this: avoid all chemicals, bathing soap or washing soap, use rubber gloves on ur hands. Then make coconut oil by urself and rob on ur palm as often as u can daily.i bliv it’s going to help.
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by anathemiamia(f): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
The relaxer is still in her skin. I'd say she should stop eating for like three days and eat pure vegetables. No fruit except water melon, no meat. Let sliced cucumber and carrots be her friend. Drink up to 3 litres of water daily and apple cider vinegar (with the mother) in the mornings. Everytime she washes her hand, first apply body cream after and then olive oil on top to seal in moisture. It doesn't have to be olive oil, can be Coconut oil too if she doesn't react to it. She will lose weight buy her skin will be cleansed and start renewing itself
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Offpoint: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
Coolgent:
I used to experienced this annually (winter) until recently. Though i have never apply or take any drug.
This her own is not seasonal o, it only get worse during harmattan.
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by anathemiamia(f): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
anathemiamia:
The relaxer is still in her skin. I'd say she should stop eating for like three days and eat pure vegetables. No fruit except water melon, no meat. Let sliced cucumber and carrots be her friend. Drink up to 3 litres of water daily and apple cider vinegar (with the mother) in the mornings. Everytime she washes her hand, first apply body cream after and then olive oil on top to seal in moisture. It doesn't have to be olive oil, can be Coconut oil too if she doesn't react to it. She will lose weight buy her skin will be cleansed and start renewing itself

Left to me 3 days may not be enough Sha but depends on what she notices
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by vicben27(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
it's normal it happens to me at list 3 times a year. most specially between December and January. it's a symbol of newness and freshness. it's like shedding the old for the new to come you are starting the new year on a new level.
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Offpoint:
Lalasticlala please help

Aloe vera juice plus honey will help.
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by charlie1581(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
I can only suggest one solution. But I need the person who posted this should contact me. And also, the one in pain should also contact me @ 08149481658. So that we can communicate. With God, I believe all will soon be a testimony
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by gosmoney(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Or11:
Guy up your game man. Look at the hand of the girl. Is this this type of girls you hang around with. No power in the house sef to turn on light. You will now be coming online to yarn off point like you are a G.
lol dis write up most be frm d dead living man can't write dis not funny

1 Like

Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Greatzeus:

This is dumb,just because she has a medical condition doesn't mean she is less human or her life is over. You are obviously a kid,you still don't know life,just wait for it undecided
An HIV patient went on to become one of the youngest senators in Nigeria. If you are so daft to contribute positively,why not keep quiet?

Come mek we go him house go beat like thief..
Re: Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) by boldx(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Rub palm oil on your hand morning and night. It is well with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.