Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Is It Possible To Get An Apartment For Rent In Lagos Without Agent And Agreement - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It Possible To Get An Apartment For Rent In Lagos Without Agent And Agreement (843 Views)

‘94% Of Property In Lagos Without Title’ / Single Room Without Agent And Agreement Fee Wanted In Lagos / HELP: I Need A 50k Single Room In Lagos Including Agent And Agreement Fee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Get An Apartment For Rent In Lagos Without Agent And Agreement by MrSurd: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
I want to know if the above topic is possible bcus am in search of an ordinary single room in Lagos without agent and agreement fee that is cheap because am in a very low budget state.
Re: Is It Possible To Get An Apartment For Rent In Lagos Without Agent And Agreement by pinpinkay: 12:51am On Jan 07, 2020
MrSurd:
I want to know if the above topic is possible bcus am in search of an ordinary single room in Lagos without agent and agreement fee that is cheap because am in a very low budget state.
yes .. it is possible .. only if you know the landlord directly .. but agreement fee is almost inevitable even if you know the landlord

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get An Apartment For Rent In Lagos Without Agent And Agreement by MrSurd: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2020
pinpinkay:
yes .. it is possible .. only if you know the landlord directly .. but agreement fee is almost inevitable even if you know the landlord

Can you help me any
Re: Is It Possible To Get An Apartment For Rent In Lagos Without Agent And Agreement by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2020
bro..... chat me on whatsapp via this number 08108650101
Re: Is It Possible To Get An Apartment For Rent In Lagos Without Agent And Agreement by oderemioyedoyin(f): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
Denizsmart:
bro..... chat me on whatsapp via this number 08108650101
[i][/i]

What about in Ibadan at Akobo, close to Ojurin? Agent fee not included

(1) (Reply)

Fully Detached Bungalow At Abuja / Always Visit For Tastefully Finished Detached Duplex / For Sale: Detached Bungalow In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.