Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Streams Of Whatsapp Income - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Streams Of Whatsapp Income (277 Views)

Toyin Omotoshos Whatsapp Income / Whatsapp Income System / Analysis Of Facebook’s Acquisition Of Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Streams Of Whatsapp Income by Spyron(m): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2020
How To Turn Your Whatsapp Into An ATM. The exact strategies I've used to make over 2 million from Whatsapp.

There is one thing I know how to do well, I keep record of everything that comes in and goes out of my bank account.

Between January and November, I earned N2,552,500 from WhatsApp alone. You read that right!

I am not saying all of those figures to impress you but to IMPRESS on you that you can use your WhatsApp to make loads of cash if you know the little tricks I use.

There are 5 major ways I used in making quick money from whatsapp

1. From Digital trainings

2. From digital products

3. From whatsapp broadcasts

4. From my status

5. From cross selling and upselling other products.

Let's take digital trainings for example, there is a three step formula for doing this..

1. Learn it

2. Do it and get results.

3. Teach it on whatsapp and make a ton of money.

Learn a high income skill or whatever people are looking for, practice it and get results and teach it and make money..

Someone asked me how I was able to make this much on whatsapp and I spent over six hours sharing with him how I was able to bring in people without running any form of ads.

As it is in my nature to always share what works, I will be revealing this same secrets, hacks and techniques I've used to achieve this level of success with my WhatsApp.

What you will learn from this class

* The exact strategies I've used to make money with WhatsApp doing trainings and closing deals.

* How 334 of my students used the same strategy and are killing it already..

* An easy way to type without actually typing on WhatsApp

* How you have been leaving money to waste on your status and broadcasts.

* How to fill WhatsApp groups with the EBA strategy

* How to create personalised whatsapp links.

* How to turn your WhatsApp training into self published books.

And much more...

I guarantee you two things after this class

1. You will feel like slapping yourself for not knowing this simple but effective strategies since.

2. You will be extremely glad you took the decision to attend the class.

Other Bonuses

* 3 of my best ebooks on making money

* 3 of my best ebooks on sales and marketing

* Free copy of my own eBook: Copywriting 101.

This class can easily be priced at N20,000. It is not in my nature to charge much for trainings. I have slashed the fee to just N10,000 but the first 39 to get in can go in for N3,990. I am that sweet.

Training holds, Saturday 411th and Sunday 12th of January 2020!

Dont miss this class for anything, If you don't come from a rich family, make sure a rich family comes from you.

Go ahead and contact me here : 08063603645

The Foremost Prince of Copywriting, Mr Emmanuel Akpe will be on the show and you'll not want to miss this

Join the general group for briefing by 6pm today �� https:///IL6jFoxSNrkHKKJ9jnwQFe

Re: Streams Of Whatsapp Income by Spyron(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
What you will learn from this class

* The exact strategies I've used to make money with WhatsApp doing trainings and closing deals.

* How 334 of my students used the same strategy and are killing it already..

* An easy way to type without actually typing on WhatsApp

* How you have been leaving money to waste on your status and broadcasts.

* How to fill WhatsApp groups with the EBA strategy

* How to create personalised whatsapp links.

* How to turn your WhatsApp training into self published books.

And much more...

I guarantee you two things after this class

1. You will feel like slapping yourself for not knowing this simple but effective strategies since.

2. You will be extremely glad you took the decision to attend the class.

Other Bonuses

* 3 of my best ebooks on making money

* 3 of my best ebooks on sales and marketing

* Free copy of my own eBook: Copywriting 101.

This class can easily be priced at N20,000. It is not in my nature to charge much for trainings. I have slashed the fee to just N10,000 but the first 39 to get in can go in for N3,990. I am that sweet.

Training holds, Saturday 411th and Sunday 12th of January 2020!

Dont miss this class for anything, If you don't come from a rich family, make sure a rich family comes from you.

Go ahead and contact me here : 08063603645

The Foremost Prince of Copywriting, Mr Emmanuel Akpe will be on the show and you'll not want to miss this

Join the general group for briefing by 6pm today �� https:///IL6jFoxSNrkHKKJ9jnwQFe
Re: Streams Of Whatsapp Income by Spyron(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kindly chat me up on 08063603645 with the word WIM
Re: Streams Of Whatsapp Income by Spyron(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
My *FREE* podcast content creation class starts tonight by 8pm. Once it's 8pm, the link will be revoked and entry closed.

If you miss this free training, I don't know where else you'd catch this fire �.

Duration: 25mins.

Tonight, I'll be teaching you on

�Content creation for podcasts
�How to set up
�What you need and inexpensive alternatives
�Strategies for audience attraction
�How to monetize your podcast
�Softwares and secret techniques I use

Meet us @ https://vars.us/QY6vP
Re: Streams Of Whatsapp Income by Spyron(m): 5:34am On Mar 13, 2020
Uncle Emmie will be unveiling the template for making millions through organic traffic.

He will be teaching 20 ways to get free organic traffic without spending money running facebook ads.

This training is for people who want to generate organic traffic to their online business no matter what you sell.

Here's the deal, if we hit 100, the training fee will be slashed from N5,000 to N1,000.

Let's make it happen, click on the link to join:

https://vars.us/nbFAA

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Bida Strike / Jambites Besiege Nimc Collection Center In Lagos To Obtain NIN / How To Improve Your Use Of English Without Paying Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.