Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival (44198 Views)

Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Duncan Mighty, INI Edo And Other Celebrities Storm Calabar For Miss South South / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Correcto: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Where did you see owner there? Can't differentiate between OWNER, CEO and chairman. Cubana Group is owned by three people namely Obi Cubana, Cubana Chief Priest and Cubana Primi. Obi has the highest stake hence serves as the Chairman and CEO.
AuntLaVIV:

See the owner, CEO and chairman of CUBANA Group. Let's us how chiefpriest is addressed?

2 Likes

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by AuntLaVIV(f): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
DonBenny77:

Cubana chief priest is just the barman in Obi Cubanna's club.... he now owns his though so I heard.
He's very good in convincing and influencing people to spend fortunes on booze grin

You right
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by ScotMisile: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

Go through this website and tell us who is the boss. Chiefpriest is just an ordinary staff.

https://www.cubanagroup.com.ng/team/

If an ordinary staff now has a hotel, that staff must be extra ordinary.
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by AuntLaVIV(f): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
ScotMisile:

If an ordinary staff now has a hotel, that staff must be extra ordinary.

Which hotel biko? Show us the hotel and evidence of ownership. Please park well, your brother is just a staff
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by ScotMisile: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
stonemind:

So bcuz he has a hotel that automatically makes him a shareholder in Cubana Group? Mumu
Oh no, what is this now ? When did I say that. .. pls, read, comprehend and understand before speaking
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by AuntLaVIV(f): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
bejick:

so which of them is from Oba, Anambra state?

Obinna Iyiegbu(Obi CUBANA)

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by ScotMisile: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

Which hotel biko? Show us the hotel and evidence of ownership. Please park well, your brother is just a staff
Hehehehe... Truth is bitter
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Anambralstson: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

You right
Cubana group isn't own only by Obi, he's the Chairman and the biggest shareholder

2 Likes

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by MXrap: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

Go through this website and tell us who is the boss. Chiefpriest is just an ordinary staff.

https://www.cubanagroup.com.ng/team/

Thank you
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by MXrap: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
DonBenny77:

Cubana chief priest is just the barman in Obi Cubanna's club.... he now owns his though so I heard.
He's very good in convincing and influencing people to spend fortunes on booze grin

Bitter truth cheesy
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by BafanaBafana: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Keemsleek005:

see you people have come with these Cubana stuff again ooo. The same chief priest is flexing large more than the CEO. You people really need to break these down for people like us that are not into clubbing. Cos if chief priest is just a worker then CEO obi deserve an award for the best boss of the year , if you not careful you think it's the other guy that owns the company.

Its showbiz bro, every happening club needs to have a glamorous poster personality linked to the name. In this case, the chief priest is doing the work.
When you here rumours, you think baba
When you hear Quillox, you think Shina pella
etc
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by LyfeJennings(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
StarUp:
Sometimes I can't help to imagine what will happen to Cubana Chief Priest if ObiCubana(the real owner of Cubana) sacks him. That guy too dey show himself everywhere like an overfed spoilt brat.

That guy no be small boy o
Na big fish him be
Infact, na that guy dey run Cubans
It might interest U that he was or still is a yahoo boy
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by ScotMisile: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Its showbiz bro, every happening club needs to have a glamorous poster personality linked to the name. In this case, the chief priest is doing the work.
When you here rumours, you think baba
When you hear Quillox, you think Shina pella
etc
So, is Shina Peller the owner of Quilox or not?
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by ScotMisile: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
LyfeJennings:

That guy no be small boy o
Na big fish him be
Infact, na that guy dey run Cubans
It might interest U that he was or still is a yahoo boy
They don't know Chief Priest... .The guy is damn humble.... Someone that stood up to Hushhpuppi... Hushpuppi no cough till today.
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by loveliveshere: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
StarUp:
Sometimes I can't help to imagine what will happen to Cubana Chief Priest if ObiCubana(the real owner of Cubana) sacks him. That guy too dey show himself everywhere like an overfed spoilt brat.
I doubt that Obinna would want to sack chief priest cos those guys have put their hands in things together. Secrets will spill if there's a bad blood
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by isahsalee: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Obs is in Enugu state and not Anambara
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by ScotMisile: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
loveliveshere:

I doubt that Obinna would want to sack chief priest cos those guys have put their hands in things together. Secrets will spill if there's a bad blood
Now, these are the words of a real Nigga! !!.. .Boys don't know the rudiments of street culture yet.
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by loveliveshere: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
ScotMisile:

Now, these are the words of a real Nigga! !!.. .Boys don't know the rudiments of street culture yet.
grin grin grin
I wish I am deserving of all that accolade. grin
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by WarriAproko: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Rekhina:
Auntlaviv who is obi cubana and cubana chiefpriest ? Explain cos am confused
Cubana chief preist is a bar man cool cool
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Blackking98(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Top NBM men. Dem bam
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Benty10(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Keemsleek005:

see you people have come with these Cubana stuff again ooo. The same chief priest is flexing large more than the CEO. You people really need to break these down for people like us that are not into clubbing. Cos if chief priest is just a worker then CEO obi deserve an award for the best boss of the year , if you not careful you think it's the other guy that owns the company.

obi Cubans is the real owner/CEO of cubana, cubana chief priest is just a mere Owerri club manager of cubana ...
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by ScotMisile: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
As far as I know Obi Cubana is one of the wisest showbiz men in Naija.. .. if most of y'all are in his shoes you won't go far as this because of your greed.
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by MXrap: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
StarUp:

He has been a good boy , so no need for Obi to sack him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by MXrap: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Benty10:
obi Cubans is the real owner/CEO of cubana, cubana chief priest is just a mere Owerri club manager of cubana ...

Thanks for saying the bitter some clowns refused to accept . See the boss himself cheesy

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by mrvitalis(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Cubana Chief Preist really gave his oga's company his all

They are partners ...obi has largest shares they are like 4 or so
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by MXrap: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

They are partners ...obi has largest shares they are like 4 or so

Chukwudi mechionu. Which share are you talking about. See their website. Chiefpriest is just an ordinary employee in charge of Owerri cubana. Obi who is the CEO

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by ScotMisile: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Blackking98:
Top NBM men. Dem bam
They don't know yet, they think it is about state of tribe! !
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by mrvitalis(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
MXrap:

Chukwudi mechionu. Which share are you talking about. See their website. Chiefpriest is just an ordinary employee in charge of Owerri cubana. Obi who is the CEO
I'm sure u haven't registered a limited liability company before ....its impossible for one man to won cubana its a ltd not a private enterprise

I own my own company but I have partners to achieve ltd status

Position is nothing ....shares is different from position
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by MXrap: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
It is not even hard to know who is the boss and CEO. See chiefpriest at back climbing to get a glimpse, see CEO & boss Obi at the front in his house in Anambra. Chiefpriest spent his entire Christmas running around Obi in Anambra cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by MXrap: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
mrvitalis:

I'm sure u haven't registered a limited liability company before ....its impossible for one man to won cubana its a ltd not a private enterprise own my own company but I have partners to achieve ltd status Position is nothing ....shares is different from position
[/s]

Chukwudi shut up. In registering a business, one person who maybe the owner could assign to himself 80%, while 20% is split to others. It does not mean that those guys with 20% has a financial stake, they may just be there to fulfill the requirements for business registration. You can even use your wife as a director and put her name in that 20%. It could be anyone.

Obi owns the company 100%, for business registration sake he may just assign some stake to anyone, could be his wife or kids.

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by ScotMisile: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
Is it forbidden for a shareholder to work as a General Manager.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings / Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) / Boy Represents His UAE-Based Elder Brother At His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.