Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,111 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:09 AM

Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper (27741 Views)

Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by 2chukwu(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
Toor!! Me don even pack since Sunday sef!!!
chrischukszy01:
Pls update on USA n Iran war... any other news we no want. Pls wen is d ww3 starting Biko?
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by nnaeyes6: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Go and rob them back jor
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Yeah u just said it, dis is Nigeria u kw
AreaFada2:

Ordinarily should accommodation should be insured against theft/robbery.

But we are talking of 9ja here. Simple things in serious countries is rocket science in 9ja.
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by SeePerson92(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shibaraba:
Lazy corpers
Seriously

During my days na dem dey fear make we no rob them sef. When dem see corpers with confirm dreadlocks Wey eye dey red dem go calm.
My guy I relate die wen I dey serve for delta, my guys dem dey follow villagers blow weed, na d dem bad boys for village by our main fwend ,so dem no fit rob us.
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by AreaFada2: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
happinezz110:
Yeah u just said it, dis is Nigeria u kw

My friend says he has something important to tell you. tongue cheesy
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by Lynorambo(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shibaraba:
Lazy corpers
Seriously

During my days na dem dey fear make we no rob them sef. When dem see corpers with confirm dreadlocks Wey eye dey red dem go calm.

your head dey there....b4 me and my guys leave corpers lodge nothing like stealing, who go even see our face and dreadlocks wei no go fear for himself...imediately we leave corpers lodge to our various ppa accommodation, na every day we dey hear say dem rob dem.
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shibaraba:

You obviously didn't go to school. You probably stole your way into service if you can't comprehend what I wrote. Annoying thing
You simply mean grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by foleskay(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shibaraba:
Lazy corpers
Seriously

Shibaraba with his beer influenced comments.
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by eniorisha(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
It happened severally to my colleagues during my Nysc days in Ebonyi state. They were so confident that they even entered thru d window while d occupant were fast asleep. But some of the things stolen were bought back by d indigenes. So, it's not a new thing.
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by agboghai: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sorry about your loss. In the first place, do NOT report the matter to your NYSC LGI, you might end up shooting yourself on the foot, since there is no vacation for corpers through out the service year and you have to be on ground, except for the fresh corpers reporting to their duty post for the first time. If your place of PPA cannot do anything about it, accept your losses and move on.
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by atheistandproud(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
DarkRider:
Over the course of the 12 days break given by the school for Christmas and New year holiday the accommodation given to corpers by my PPA (a government school) got robbed. Property of mine was carted away including a laptop, shoes, gas cooker and other valuables. Including the property of other corpers residing in the school.

What provision has the NYSC made for such kind of occurrences as the PPA seems to be doing all possible to avoid taking responsibility.

Sorry bro. Almajiri robbed us regularly in Sokoto. The LI, police, civil defence and Hizbah didn't care. Na only to dey tell us not to hold hand or drink water outside during fasting na them Sabi. Las las we go call one Asaba man when be Staff sergeant. That was the end of the problem. Hausas dey fear "nyamiri" (Igbo) soldiers well well.
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by EvilPOTATO(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Naa everyday the my principal dey Beg me make I go cut my dreads...
Shibaraba:
Lazy corpers
Seriously

Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by bakerzone: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Our lodge got robbed inside my place of primary assignment.....Is this a correct English Language sentence? So called leaders of tomorrow...Graduate for that matter. Would have been better if you said "Dem come tif for we lodge".
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by Reussite: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
I also got robbed during my service year. They took my bag containing my power bank & phone. This was not at the corper$ lodge but a rented apartment. With the help of the landlord I reported to the police station and kept going there till they caught some thieves a week later & my phone & PB were among the stolen items recovered from the thieves & then thinking I would get them back with ease I kept reporting there for the next 2 weeks with the force men telling me to check back the next day every day. Yea you guessed right I was fed up already & saw no hope & didn't feel like going back there again.
I was going to leave the state in 2 days. With a day to leave place of service I summoned courage with the positive words of an elderly tenant to give it one more shot & lo I went the next day & like magic I got my phone & power bank at the station.
I guess I was lucky. wink
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by phyya(f): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
DarkRider:
Over the course of the 12 days break given by the school for Christmas and New year holiday the accommodation given to corpers by my PPA (a government school) got robbed. Property of mine was carted away including a laptop, shoes, gas cooker and other valuables. Including the property of other corpers residing in the school.

What provision has the NYSC made for such kind of occurrences as the PPA seems to be doing all possible to avoid taking responsibility.
Eyya sorry about your loss. It would have happened to me too if not for my Principal that advised me on time to bring all my stuff to his office for safekeeping. He said once people around know you've gone for break, they burgle the lodge. Sorry once again. Every disappointment is a blessing.
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
DarkRider:

robbed or thieves broke in?
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by virginchaser(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
You were travelling and you left your laptop in an unsecured environment. Who does that?
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by bluefilm: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shibaraba:
Lazy corpers
Seriously

Guy calm down.

You think say na everyone don blend like you?
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by Gordson: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
But Wetin una lappy dey doo for house when traveling?

Na Pentium II

abi na film you take dey use am watch.

Mine is very important to me, If you gonna take it, you come face to face not behind me.

Sorry, people wey need am don carry am
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by Iamachosen123(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Corper Sha
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by ogbuefi677(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shibaraba:
Lazy corpers
Seriously

Every blessed day,from 3 PM,we go drink oooo,smoke every every ooooooo,till 3 am grin grin
Who wan come rob me?? grin grin
All d bad ppl in d community wan tag along sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by bedfordng(m): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
December break is usually a time where the community thief's strikes because they know almost all corp members will be gone.

but on a serious note, who would leave laptop in their lodge especially inside school when travelling for holiday, December break for that matter.
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by ehmmy11(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
No reason those government schools boys they can run you guys foreign... After scoping the place out cheesy
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by BilltheDON(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
bedfordng:
December break is usually a time where the community thief's strikes because they know almost all corp members will be gone.

but on a serious note, who would leave laptop in their lodge especially inside school when travelling for holiday, December break for that matter.

Na lack of coordination... Maybe he went to a private school
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by Raymond76990: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
see below
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by slimhomiequan(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shibaraba:
Lazy corpers
Seriously

During my days na dem dey fear make we no rob them sef. When dem see corpers with confirm dreadlocks Wey eye dey red dem go
calm.

Rugged you... School really went through you.
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by jeffriano: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by spacks(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is just like an occurring decimal to my colleagues that serve @ gcss takum in taraba state during my time of service
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by mechanics(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Keeping those items in the house when nobody was around was not a wise choice, I don't think NYSC has any provision for that, just meet the principal of your school and complain to him or her.
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by omobaba1759: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
You are on your own brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members / Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.