Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper (27782 Views)

Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by Samfloxin(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shibaraba:
Lazy corpers
Seriously

During my days na dem dey fear make we no rob them sef. When dem see corpers with confirm dreadlocks Wey eye dey red dem go calm.
Your comment is as meaningless as your monicker
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by Davash222(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
SeePerson92:
My guy I relate die wen I dey serve for delta, my guys dem dey follow villagers blow weed, na d dem bad boys for village by our main fwend ,so dem no fit rob us.
Where exactly in Delta??
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by kpajie1: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
use a town cryer and say u will summon the people involve to there village juju or deity in seven days .who ever have ure property should drop it at d shrine
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by Numero9: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
Your lodge got robbed inside your place of primary assignment?!!....I don't understand.
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by seangy4konji: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Some people are still in school.

Goodluck to you and armed robbers..

Shebo kawe,oje lolaye
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by smyo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shibaraba:

You obviously didn't go to school. You probably stole your way into service if you can't comprehend what I wrote. Annoying thing
indomie piking them, waiting them know. better bukle up because they might still rub before your pop

1 Like

Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by bummyla(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sorry Bros! So Painful!

DarkRider:
Over the course of the 12 days break given by the school for Christmas and New year holiday the accommodation given to corpers by my PPA (a government school) got robbed. Property of mine was carted away including a laptop, shoes, gas cooker and other valuables. Including the property of other corpers residing in the school.

What provision has the NYSC made for such kind of occurrences as the PPA seems to be doing all possible to avoid taking responsibility.
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by Lastmankc(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
bakerzone:
Our lodge got robbed inside my place of primary assignment.....Is this a correct English Language sentence? So called leaders of tomorrow...Graduate for that matter. Would have been better if you said "Dem come tif for we lodge".
English kill you there. How many times have you heard the president of China speaking English.
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by frozen70(f): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2020
Just give me one reason you left your laptop and travel for break

Who does that
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by nascodamus(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2020
how to lighten skin naturally and permanently call 08067405426
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by chrischukszy01(m): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2020
alasane:

MUMU SO YOU ARE PRAYING FOR WAR......? I PRAY YOU AND YOUR SIBLINGS BECOMES A VICTIM
. Can you see how useless you are, did I mention you in my comment? Thunder fire you
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by irrefragable: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2020
DarkRider:
Over the course of the 12 days break given by the school for Christmas and New year holiday the accommodation given to corpers by my PPA (a government school) got robbed. Property of mine was carted away including a laptop, shoes, gas cooker and other valuables. Including the property of other corpers residing in the school.

What provision has the NYSC made for such kind of occurrences as the PPA seems to be doing all possible to avoid taking responsibility.
Did this happen in Benue?
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by Timantech(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2020
Shibaraba:
Lazy corpers
Seriously

During my days na dem dey fear make we no rob them sef. When dem see corpers with confirm dreadlocks Wey eye dey red dem go calm.
Ebonyi 2018 batch b stream 1
I lost a friend, a bunk mate at camp...he was a hard guy, on the 1st of january 2019, he was at home when they came for his property but he paid with his life..... Rest on omo delta, we learn from others mistake........
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by Slynation(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
DarkRider:

Na una wey go NYSC for person villa go do BigBoi naw....Meanwhile u are supposed to move with your laptop
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by Ukalu381(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Maybe You sang ''Youths obey the Clarion call, let us leave our laptop behind'' angry
grin grin grin you too funny
Re: Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper by SeePerson92(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Davash222:

Where exactly in Delta??
Ebu town, an outskirt off Asaba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: NYSC Mulls Reopening Of Orientation Camps After Lockdown / Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. / 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.