Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,435 members, 7,781,271 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:32 AM

Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala (944 Views)

Lonely Af, Need A Male Friend / I Need A Male Friend / I Need A Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala by Seankhalifa: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2020
If you are a female in kaduna and you need a male friend you can chill with and talk. Just hala at me. Am fun and cool to be with. Thankz
Re: Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala by etrange: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2020
Seankhalifa:
If you are a female in kaduna and you need a male friend you can chill with and talk. Just hala at me. Am fun and cool to be with. Thankz

No pics?
Re: Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala by Seankhalifa: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2020
etrange:

No pics?
sorry... I tried to upload pic and it was misbehaving... But i can whatsapp it to u
Re: Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala by etrange: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2020
Seankhalifa:
sorry... I tried to upload pic and it was misbehaving... But i can whatsapp it to u

Lol... nice one.
Re: Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala by Seankhalifa: 11:22am On Jan 07, 2020
etrange:

Lol... nice one.
drop ur number
Re: Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala by etrange: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2020
Seankhalifa:
drop ur number

sorry... I tried to drop the number and it was misbehaving...

But I can contact you if you drop yours.

1 Like

Re: Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala by Seankhalifa: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
etrange:

sorry... I tried to drop the number and it was misbehaving...

But I can contact you if you drop yours.
Re: Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala by etrange: 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Seankhalifa:
0810*****

Dude, I'm a guy. I was only kidding. Please, remove your number, it's a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala by bigtt76(f): 7:45am On May 31, 2020
cheesy

etrange:

Dude, I'm a guy. I was only kidding. Please, remove your number, it's a public forum.
Re: Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala by nepapole(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2020
etrange:

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kindly reply your PM. Didn't want to quote you on the jobs/vacancies section. I want to go to FCC office but don't know the exact location, since you'll be going there, you can be of help to guide me on how to locate it. Thank you.
Re: Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala by Uploadme(m): 9:04am On May 31, 2021
Re: Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala by Sunshinegold44: 12:40pm On May 31, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Sex Pleaser / Any Joint In Surulere/apapa / NEW FLASH Skydeep Don Born O O O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.