Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven (88904 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by UPANDAN: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oga pastor so you are the keeper of heaven's gate? All these over-sabi in christiandom is becoming too alarming. Stop using others to trend, the sky is big enough to contain everyone. Please don't be the judge as you are not God.
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by skyfather09(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
ah Omo... we know this one since na.
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by Samade7: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
pickatyou:
This is a prophecy all of them will reject.

To me any prophet wet no fit see 2 sure odd but dey see my village people, never get sure client

Imagine, just two odds? Bros abeg 2 odds is too small. Wey no fit see 100,000 odds wey I go put N100 n become millionaire. grin grin
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by healthserve(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
I congratulate Apostle Okikijesu. May the Lord continue to strengthen your hands and ministry.

You will be hated for these prophecies. Even God rejected Saul and he continued to remain in aurmthority for so many years and maintained the glamor of his office yet God had rejected him a long time back

God be with you

May the will of the almighty God be done
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by Seepayday: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is what Hausa says, buro uba..?
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by damade16(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
And God told you this! You must be very stupid.
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by grandeoj09(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Igbo smoker pastor , pot calling kettle black . Lol

donplato:
you are a very big liar sir...u just want to trend
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by mrox4d(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Why do you judge your fellow colleague all in the name of competition? This is not prophecy but pure jealousy...if you can explain to me how possible it is to kill three bird s with one stone then i wiil believe you.
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by Raymond76990: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
see below
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by Pedrotina11: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Yes its true they will all die...all of them will die hmmmm so ur very correct sir but so wld u and I, every body wld die...abt making heaven ah Dnt knw cos last I checked no b u dey call register for there...u make heaven first leave others..
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by StFrankeinstein(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Let the will of God be done

Mrsoundoro:
In a shocking new prophesy, an Apostle of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry, Paul Okikijesu has revealed that God told him that renowned men of God like,Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor W.F Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church and Bishop Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, will soon die.

Okikijesu, also said that God told him the trio mentioned will not have a place in heaven when they die.

https://christapostolicmiracleministry.org/uploads/3/5/4/8/35484978/2020_prophecy_apstlokikijesu_12-25-2019_part_1.htm
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by NaijaHeadlines: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmm..
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by Adakintroy2: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
It common knowledge in the street. Not even qualify as prophesy. Before God will judge you you must have first pass men judgement.

For those of you who think oyedepo and the rest have express pass to heaven, remember even moses after his death had his body contended for by angel Micheal and satan.

Again if you don't understand it's like belonging to two house. Like ogboni and church fighting who the body belong to after death.

Many pastor greed and searc for vain material glory gave already given them to the darkness. But I won't go further as you all love to say.. ,if you know you know.
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by koolaid87: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
He's got some balls
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by MayenKudi: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by Adams12345: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mrsoundoro:
In a shocking new prophesy, an Apostle of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry, Paul Okikijesu has revealed that God told him that renowned men of God like,Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor W.F Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church and Bishop Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, will soon die.

Okikijesu, also said that God told him the trio mentioned will not have a place in heaven when they die.

https://christapostolicmiracleministry.org/uploads/3/5/4/8/35484978/2020_prophecy_apstlokikijesu_12-25-2019_part_1.htm

prophet of Doom.
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by kachi9x(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Matthew 24:3 take heed let no man deceive you.
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by adams123: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Yes, no Christian will enter paradise except he or she converts to Islam before death. That's the position of Islam on non Muslims. May we all die as a true Muslims
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Mumu cos na you be keeper of Heaven's gate pass.

soon no be date
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by Sunnydoo: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
this call for self examination and appropriate change from any wrong if pricked @ heart. God is merciful if we repent and His judgement stands when we fail to

more so, individual can hear from God if he/she can live a holy life.
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by selch(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
U and your entire lineage will not make heaven u bastard
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by neuroboy4: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nawa oo
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by Paulpak34(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Many people are looking at their personality but God is watching their heart. Did u really knw all these pastors heart but God knw. This man z saying d word of God not man, if they refuse to repent they will miss heaven. May God help them all, amen.
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by AmazingELixir: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

"The first country that I need her positive change, and the repentance of the ruling class of this nation, including her citizens is Cuba. I shout for the positive change of the populace of these countries and for them to believe that the coming of I the Christ is at hand. The first country is Cuba, America, Thailand, Germany, France, Brazil, China, Yugoslavia; Pakistan, Hong Kong, Italy, Argentina, Russia, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Egypt, South Africa, Angola, Nigeria, Benin Republic, Libya, United Kingdom"

Na wow! Ooh! This is opprobrious can't believe whoever revealed these prophesies to the mog forgot that the bolded no longer exist. Hmmmmm! lipsrsealed
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by Caution30: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mrsoundoro:

THE SEASON IS HERE AGAIN. SEASON OF PREDICTIONS A.K.A PROPHECY
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by lizdammy: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Excuse me please. Is this fiction?
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by Lukapo: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote]Pastor Reinhard Bonnke:

Thus says the Lord: My servant did you delivered My messages to Pope, Adeboye, Benny Hinn, and Reinhard Bonnke before he passed away? Son of Spirit, there is judgment presently before Reinhard Bonnke. I will talk about his issue later, if he is in My presence or not.[\quote]
grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by Mac2016(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Foolish man.. He didn't even see bloodshed in Iran. And where is the car he predicted... First week in January is gone! Fame seekers everywhere
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmmmmm, the heading is false.
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by Pentasoft1978: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
malaria fever prophesy
Re: Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mrsoundoro:

This is the fakest pastor that ever live!

Everything about him is fake.

Fake pastor looking for cheap popularity grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.