Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons (68243 Views)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by madridguy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
The guy funny die grin grin Since Friday i have not make any comment related to this IRAN/ USA matter because matter at hand in Nigeria is how to get STONE FREE RICE grin but i can't stop laughing with some people comment here.

shogsman:

Don't mind him,you see millions of people running to a place you say they're forced,if he has the opportunity of speaking to any Iranian he will understand how loved that man was among them.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by kuzee(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
God help us all

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by SenecaTheYonger: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
shogsman:

You're a big liar oga,I've spoken to many Iranians since this even and they have never been this united,I say it again, you're lIAR.

Post your source.

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by SenecaTheYonger: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
madridguy:
Can you share the video of you doing interview for them?

I should record myself because of nobody on Nairaland? grin grin grin
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by shogsman(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
madridguy:
The guy funny die grin grin Since Friday i have not make any comment related to this IRAN/ USA matter because matter at hand in Nigeria is how to get STONE FREE RICE grin but i can't stop laughing with some people comment here.

Even me,but the level of ignorance this boy show is becoming more and more annoying, we get it America is your dream country, but you should be able to place your ass licking aside and reason with your brain once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by oluwoleife: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
obembet:
Nigeria is the best country in the world.. Nigerian will never be a victims of all this nonsense. Die for who? On top what?..

Abeg.. Am proud to be a Nigerian... Miss Nigeria in making..

Hit luke to Show love for your dear country..

What chapter? grin grin grin
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Gideon110(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shibaraba:
As in. Person go mourn dead body follow am die join.
E be like these people brain dey use memory card.
1.2mb
I swear you are a clown grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by ericmor: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
And they want to fight US, that’s minus 40 already. Smh
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by madridguy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
America is everyone dream but even some Americans are tired of their government foreign policy. This policy is making her citizens target anywhere they go. The enemies always look for ways to attack them which the citizens are tired of it.
A friend shared a video on her WhatsApp status this afternoon, you need to see how an American white woman disrupt a news briefing about the ongoing crisis. The woman with her tiny voice said, Americans, France, Britain and Germany are the terrorist, leave IRAN alone. Many Americans are tired about being subject of terrorists target.

shogsman:

Even me,but the level of ignorance this boy show is becoming more and more annoying, we get it America is your dream country, but you should be able to place your ass licking aside and reason with your brain once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by madridguy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
We sabi your type here. Now go to other section and sell your bull crap story for useless likes and share.

SenecaTheYonger:

I should record myself because of nobody on Nairaland? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by shogsman(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Post your source.
I don't need to, you're the one drifting and making silly claims.even the American people do not want war,it is the likes of you at the end of the world saying things you no little to nothing about.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by majamajic(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The irony of all these brouhaha is that 90% of Nigerians hadn't heard of or know anything about soleimani before that Friday assassination. Yet you will see them coming online with their empty heads to say he was a terrorists this and that when infact the biggest terrorists the world had ever seen is USA. They killed more than a hundred children in a village called azizabad in Afghanistan around 2001 , their excuse was that they were looking for a mysterious taliban. In 2012 , they repeated the same thing against innocent kids. During the Iraq war in the early 2000s, they captured afghan citizens about 50 in number , locked them up and tortured them. They've assisinated people on their own soil, invaded another country's airspace and committed heinous atrocities. This country called USA is the biggest terrorists of the 21st century and they're determined to do more by destroying Iranian cultural sites. They've been behind the creation of several terrorist and militia group around the world. They created a tiny and weak nation called Israel and spoonfed them with money and military support just because they want them to assist in destabilizing the middle east. It's just terrible.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/09/afghanistan.usa

Israel a tiny weak nation created by America ?

sometimes we have an educated illiterate !!!

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Bellotelli: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
One man's terrorist is another man's hero grin

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Neyoohpompy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
I better ignore you, because you have been ranting like Iran since friday....
KingAzubuike:

I think you're the one that needs to check your poor level of reasoning lol.. Israel is a strong prophecy from God. Must y'all bring religion into everything.?
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by SenecaTheYonger: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
shogsman:

I don't need to, you're the one drifting and making silly claims.even the American people do not want war,it is the likes of you at the end of the world saying things you no little to nothing about.

Who told you I want war? Don't be stupid. Attacking a country's embassy is an act of war, but you don't know that thanks to your lifeless president taht allowed South Africans shiit on our embassy in SA and did nothing even while many Nigerians were being slaughtered. Now you think it's normal for pople to do that. I don't blame you, it's the country you found yourself I blame.

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by oluxy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
Should US send missiles into their mix now, they will say US is wicked.... cheesy
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Neyoohpompy(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
He knows nothing....Always ranting like Iran since Friday. Just ignore him
majamajic:

Israel a tiny weak nation created by America ?

sometimes we have an educated illiterate !!!
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by shogsman(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
madridguy:
America is everyone dream but even some Americans are tired of their government foreign policy. This policy is making her citizens target anywhere they go. The enemies always look for ways to attack them which the citizens are tired of it.
A friend shared a video on her WhatsApp status this afternoon, you need to see how an American white woman disrupt a news briefing about the ongoing crisis. The woman with her tiny voice said, Americans, France, Britain and Germany are the terrorist, leave IRAN alone. Many Americans are tired about being subject of terrorists target.

The man is impulsive and makes rash decisions even his former national security advisor Flynn is expected to go to jail very soon this is testament to the mediocrity that surrounds him,this same man was subjected to impeachment, even pompeo said he did not inform the necessary people about the attack before carrying it out. They're are other ways to take out such target without putting the USA on the spotlight ,but no,he just had to show off.
America houses different people from all walks of life,his main priority should be avoiding this kind of blow up, now they have different extremist sects vowing for revenge against them,how long till the likes of Isis,Taliban,iswap comes in.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by SenecaTheYonger: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
madridguy:
We sabi your type here. Now go to other section and sell your bull crap story for useless likes and share.

Okay. Most Iranians here spoke on anonymity.
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ej9gy2/serious_iranians_of_reddit_how_do_you_feel_about/

This is one of my sources. Depending on what you post, I'll post my FB conversation with a number of Iranians after this.

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by shogsman(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
madridguy:

The man is impulsive and makes rash decisions even his former national security advisor Flynn is expected to go to jail very soon this is testament to the mediocrity that surrounds him,this same man was subjected to impeachment, even pompeo said he did not inform the necessary people about the attack before carrying it out. They're are other ways to take out such target without putting the USA on the spotlight ,but no,he just had to show off.
America houses different people from all walks of life,his main priority should be avoiding this kind of blow up, now they have different extremist sects vowing for revenge against them,how long till the likes of Isis,Taliban, comes in.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by YungJo207(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
This guy na the real MVP ha ha.....even dey kill people after him die and more will still die...him siprit for just dey kill Americans instead on fellow irans....mean while it seems America has been ready for a war with Iran a long time now and with isreal, germany and Russia by their side they look really ready just taking men and heavy weapons to middle East.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by majamajic(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
He knows nothing....Always ranting like Iran since Friday. Just ignore him

using weak on Israel means he knows nothing about the world , war and world powers !
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/dozens-killed-stampede-soleimani-funeral-iran-state-tv-200107093406578.html

Trump killed just one Iranian but the Iranians retaliated by killing 40 of themselves. They should be more angry with themselves than they are to Trump. Trump is not their problem, They are just foolish and senseless. All they know is clamour for war without knowing how to go about it.

2 Likes

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by kingsvictor2: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=KUTLWANOKGANYAG post=85590996][/quote]This is Chevrolet not Ford. Both are American brands shaa

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by AkuFather(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Are you aware that Israel exist before USA?. They created a tiny and weak nation called Israel and spoonfed them with money and military support just because they want them to assist in destabilizing the middle east.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by PointZerom: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
bewla:
The person below u said something
Tell him that in Dapchi northern Nigeria Terrorists are bn hailed.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by shogsman(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Who told you I want war? Don't be stupid. Attacking a country's embassy is an act of war, but you don't know that thanks to your lifeless president taht allowed South Africans shiit on our embassy in SA and did nothing even while many Nigerians were being slaughtered. Now you think it's normal for pople to do that. I don't blame you, it's the country you found yourself I blame.
Listen to me fool,I got folks in the US,I've been there which I'm sure you haven't, since you have refused to be sensible and learn I'll leave you to your ignorance,afterall you don't really matter.
30people died in an explosion in bornu yesterday yet I don't see you or your likes talking about this or expressing your grievances to your government even though you have no where else to go if this country finally turns to shit,even we that have options shows more resolve than you.
So keep your mouth out of the US affairs and start talking'bout your country.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by shogsman(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Listen to me fool,I got folks in the US,I've been there which I'm sure you haven't so you can't possibly love the country like I do, since you have refused to be sensible and learn I'll leave you to your ignorance,afterall you don't really matter.
30people died in an explosion in bornu yesterday yet I don't see you or your likes talking about this or expressing your grievances to your government even though you have no where else to go if this country finally turns to shit,even we that have options shows more resolve than you.
So keep your mouth out of the US affairs and start talking'bout your country.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by PointZerom: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
dejiolaniyan:
Heard any terrorist pull mammoth of crowd to his funeral before? There is more to world politics than common man could tell! undecided

If US had left the remains of Osama Binladin, the crowd in his burial would have bn more than this.

bewla

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by madridguy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
President Trump need to stop being too emotional about things. I used to like him before even amidst his many scandal especially about the Russia interferance in the US election. I like the fact that he's going around making peace, growing the economy and i don't know who gave him this advise.

Obama and the witch woman did same thing in Libya and the aftermath is the death of their Diplomat in Libya.

shogsman:

America houses different people from all walks of life,his main priority should be avoiding this kind of blow up, now they have different extremist sects vowing for revenge against them,how long till the likes of Isis,Taliban, comes in.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by Brunicekid(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
1kworks:
grin

Baba God abeg no let make people only gather like this for me when I die.

Gimme a reason to be celebrated instead when I'm alive.
Amen...Very good prayer.
Re: Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons by joytothewise(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Paulpaulpaul:
And this guy is a terrorist?

Lol is this how you draw your own conclusion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment / President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech / President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.