Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? (1952 Views)

Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria / Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by Omnivalent(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2020
can a university graduate marry a jss 3 student? please, help a brother.
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by donbachi(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Sure...if u are from the north.

14 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by StarUp: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2020
Omnivalent:
can a university graduate marry a jss 3 student?
please, help a brother.

Yes and No... Yes, if she is above 20 and mentally matured (for those that entered school late) and No if she is still a minor (because her brain & pvssy never strong).

4 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by samwise180(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2020
No
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by Amanee(f): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Some men sef

Don't you people think of the future at all?

What are you, a graduate, discussing with a JSS3 student? I don't care about the age, what can such a person talk to you about? As a graduate, it's expected that you should have a high level of exposure having gone through the four walls of a university, what can a girl of JS 3 discuss with you aside gossip?

What else is pushing you to a JS 3 student if it's not just sex and looking for someone you can easily control.

Please leave that young girl alone to get a life, if she experiences the world for herself and decides to marry you then congratulations.

For the record, the above applies if you're not a child bride marrying Northerner. I don't care about her age, in emotional intelligence she's still a child and that is the basis of my assertion.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by ahnie: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
What's the age Gap btw you and the said lady?
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by SmileDance(f): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
What part of the country are you from?
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by PMPhoenix(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
@Op...boy chill.

1 Like

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by Graxie(f): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
He needs a virgin. Go ahead bro but don't open thread and claim she is now rebellious because her skin is shining and other men are talking to her. Remember she will grow.

8 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by Saintmary(f): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Graxie:
He needs a virgin. Go ahead bro but don't open thread and claim she is now rebellious because her skin is shining and other men are talking to her. Remember she will grow.
Then he sends her back to the village, a la Toby the virgin harvester

9 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by Graxie(f): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Saintmary:

Exactly my dear. Too many harvesters on nairaland.
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by crackhaus: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Omnivalent:
please, help a brother.
Is she over 18?
Is she smart?
Is she beautiful?
Is she a virgin?
Is she from a good family, and are they in support?

If YES to all the above, please carry on.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by rain21(f): 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
a jss3 student? will she drop out of school or what? what happens when she puts to bed?
are you trying to deprive her of her youth?
what exactly does she know about marriage?
hope she won't despise you later if she didn't find fulfilment?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by Ginaz(f): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
I’m so disgusted. See as a grow up adult doesn’t feel bad that he wants to put his manhood through a minor .

Spits!!!

8 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by omoharry(f): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Only a pedophile will be attracted to a minor in jss 3. Please look for for one above the age of 18 and marry.If you are a northerner, then ee dey una body

2 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by Pavore9: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
OP is looking for a minor to control under the disguise of marriage. Why is he a graduate when he is diminishing the importance of education in the life of another person.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by WorWorBoy: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Omnivalent:
please, help a brother.
if she's old enough yes you can.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by Acidosis(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Why are you so desperate to marry a JSS3 student? You're wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by cococandy(f): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Saintmary:

angry grin
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by cococandy(f): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Pukes

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by bdchange(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Omnivalent:
please, help a brother.
If you are a northerner then no need to advise you but if you are not. Then give us much details about the girl which I presumed she is not a minor because you won't even take a minor to your parents for marriage rights. Let's get the full gist to ascertain if you are actually serious or talking from your dream..haba..jss 3
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by TheeDetective: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
You’ve only just gained admission in 2018 for you to study in the university and you want to tell me that you could not find any lady to date in your university? Instead, your eyes have suddenly wondered on to a JSS3 student? That said, you want to deprive the girl of her knowing what she wants in life right? undecided Would you advice your own sister or perhaps your daughter to marry when she is in JSS3 or even entertain the thought of dating in JSS3? That is the age you help young ones to start carving out what they intend to do in life as they prepare to enter SS1. LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE AND DON’T USE YOUR SWEET WORDS TO CONFUSE HER WHICH CAN SUBSEQUENTLY INTERFERE WITH HER CONCENTRATING ON HER STUDIES.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by Digmygold: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Is that student 21?
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Failed parents..... Failed religion.
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by 24kmagic: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ginaz:
I’m so disgusted. See as a grow up adult doesn’t feel bad that he wants to put his manhood through a minor .

Spits!!!

So all JSS 3 students are minors?

Spits

1 Like

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Omnivalent:
please, help a brother.
They are the best women to marry HML to you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by 24kmagic: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
The way weh nairaland boys de rush go marry all these upcoming slay queens ehn.

Who Una come de leave this old cargoes AKA evening newspaper for?

Spits on old cargoes AKA evening newspaper

3 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by wonyi: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
cococandy:
Pukes

I
D
I
O
T.

Kikikikikikikikiikkkiiki

One of my new year resolutions is to attack and fight cococandy.let the e fight begin. I have plenty strength to type

Please pass .just excited. Please don't mention me. I know you have stopped fighting. Please don't Prove me wrong.

Please don't mention me I have headache

Modified

Excitement is over. Turned a new leaf. Sorry for my wrong use of words. Sorry sorry sorry. My sweet heart. My chef. My beautiful mum.
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
cococandy:
Pukes

I would puke, but I am too angry
What I want to do to this poster? It involves cutting off his body parts and more
Shame on him

2 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
You can marry an illiterate if you want..

Congrats to the lucky girl!!!
Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by Lamanii22(f): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
Should this even be a question? You can even have a sister that is in js3... How would you feel if someone wants to ask your js3 sister hand in marriage?

1 Like

Re: Can A Graduate Marry A Student In Jss3 ? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
I feel so disgusted reading this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For The Doctor To Do Pregnancy Test On The Woman Without The Couples / See Michelin Baby / What Will U Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.