Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Would You Add Or Remove On Facebook Features If Given The Opportunity? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Add Or Remove On Facebook Features If Given The Opportunity? (201 Views)

Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Power Again / I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If Given 10% Of His Wealth-prophet Nigel Gaisie / 10 Things Africa Has Given The World (coffee And Jollof On The List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Add Or Remove On Facebook Features If Given The Opportunity? by Damianbrown(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
If Mark Zuckerberg ask you today what you wish for him to add or take out from facebook, what would be you answer?,those things that you would love to see on Facebook and also those things you find irrelevant you would love to be taken or removed from Facebook.
I know a lot of us have them in mind, please feel free to let them out, they are going to be of great importance to me and you will be doing our planet a great favour�.Thank you...
Re: What Would You Add Or Remove On Facebook Features If Given The Opportunity? by GhettoG1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
The Likes display nd add dislike... That way our youths gon get brain nd stop doing shii for ordinary likes that can't feed em household
Re: What Would You Add Or Remove On Facebook Features If Given The Opportunity? by tck2000(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
GhettoG1:
The Likes display nd add dislike... That way our youths gon get brain nd stop doing shii for ordinary likes that can't feed em household
I agree

(1) (Reply)

Important Things To Know About The World Power / Complete Guide For Divorce Procedure In Pakistan / Samsung Just Unvieled The Galaxy Note 10 Lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.