Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband (5711 Views)

I Feel Like Killing My Father / Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by koyen(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
I am a lady of 25-years, staying in my sister’s house in Lagos. She payed my elementary, middle, high, & she is even paying my university fees for me. Also, she gives me whatever I ask for.

The problem is that, I have developed a strong feelings(love) for her husband. I started dating her husband when I was in SHS 2. He loves me, I love him. We really love each other.

He said he made a mistake of marrying my elder sister, but I am the one he loves. I love my sister’s husband so much, & he is a real business man, physically strong, both in bed & money.

Now, he wants me to be his second wedded wife. But I also do not want to be a second wife. What I want him to do, is to divorce his wife(my elder sister).

We spoke about all this in the room, Not knowing, all what we were saying in the room, she heard it. Came in & threw hot water on me, fought with me, & bite my ears. I just recovered 4-days ago.

Still the man wants to be with me, but the obstacle is my sister.
Please help me, what should I do ? I want to kill my sister to get her husband. I really love the man.

https://www.knowefritin.com

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by koyen(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
CC : LALASTICLACLA.... This deserves to be seen.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by Offpoint: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
ok, she have my validation... she can go ahead and execute her plans.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by Kalatium(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chai lol
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by donbachi(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Dis one na em reincanate jezebel.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by Goldencheese(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
If this story is real then you are either mad or mad! Com'on, go and look for your husband and leave your sister's husband alone. I pity you...snatch your sister's husband? Your sister who houses, clothes and sends you to school? You are either mad or evilly mad!

9 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by TGMISKY(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
"I made a mistake of marrying my wife over you" seems like the surest way to get to another lady's pant without giving her money

15 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by Romanoff(f): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
My biggest lesson of last year is "Family is not anyone you're related to by blood, family is anyone who loves you, supports you and comes through for you".

This girl is no family member of that woman, she's a serpent.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by Happyguy201: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
fake
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by Rrchrd(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
You must be insane to start sleeping with your sister's husband I hate people like you home destroyer

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by uzoormah(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kiri Kiri needs new people this new year... you can kill her and marry her husband since you don't have sense
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by seunlayi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
koyen:
I am a lady of 25-years,

We spoke about all this in the room, Not knowing, all what we were saying in the room, she heard it. Came in & threw hot water on me, fought with me, & bite my ears. I just recovered 4-days ago.

You have not yet recovered because you now have a mental disorder. You will fully recovered when your sister give you another round of thorough beaten. Ass-shit-hole

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by colorsofrainbow: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Title of movie please

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by SniperSmurf(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Some men are just pervs/pedos. Taking advantage of a child in SS 2 that looks up to you. A gullible secondary school kid that is your wife's younger sister, shouldn't be a target for any sort of intimacy. Even if she throws herself at you! Being a mature man, you should tell her the error of her ways and advise your wife to counsel her wisely. I blame the guy. That's my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by LionTiger(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Afterwards, you will be worse than ever thought could be.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lol.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by segzy17: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Devil in incarnation, she seriously needs mental check - up. Awon omo irole ayee
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by iTearHerToto: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
I feel like I shouldn't have read this trash!.... Even my dog can't buy this

Pukesangry

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Madness,
Don't ever bite the fingers that feeds you.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by Stillthebest: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
kiss

You are all mad.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by crackhouse(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
We die once...
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by Jacktheripper: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by Slynation(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
koyen:
I am a lady of 25-years, staying in my sister’s house in Lagos. She payed my elementary, middle, high, & she is even paying my university fees for me. Also, she gives me whatever I ask for.

The problem is that, I have developed a strong feelings(love) for her husband. I started dating her husband when I was in SHS 2. He loves me, I love him. We really love each other.

He said he made a mistake of marrying my elder sister, but I am the one he loves. I love my sister’s husband so much, & he is a real business man, physically strong, both in bed & money.

Now, he wants me to be his second wedded wife. But I also do not want to be a second wife. What I want him to do, is to divorce his wife(my elder sister).

Still the man wants to be with me, but the obstacle is my sister.
Please help me, what should I do ? I want to kill my sister to get her husband. I really love the man.

Useless girl and useless man
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by praz001(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Good luck to her.....

Wishing her safe trip to kirikiri....

Olojukokoro!!!
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by shuttox: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fake story...smh

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by Heroclitus(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sounds too unreal...can't be true
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kill yourself and the husband and leave your sister out of it. When the both of you crossover, you can marry without disturbance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by Jokerman(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Foolish Twitter stories
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by cRobo: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fake story

But let's play along

If you want to kill her why involve us

Do what you wish and face the consequences

No time for nonsense this 2020
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by bindukwe(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
Go ahead! You know the consequences already.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
shocked

What are u waiting for?
Kill ur sister nd marry d man.
Ur sister may have killed the girl d man would have married do that d man will marry her, so do d same to her.
For u to achieve ur aim in life u must commit.

Kill her but be able to cover up d crime so that no body will know.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband by Nadison1311(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
G

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander I Accomodated / This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! / Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.