Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas (29682 Views)

'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' / 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere: Mercy Johnson, Husband & Children Pictured / The Legend Of Inikpi: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by maynation(f): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. i'd rather use the money to subscribe to my netflix .

That's if this particular movie will be on Netflix.
We all know it wouldn't.
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by vincentjk(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:

Are you in Akure ?

Nop, I'm not abuja. I'll miss cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by Blitz888(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
We4all:
If you have never met the devil and you want to, just visit Attah Igala cos he is a devil's incarnate.

How exactly do you mean?
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by Merimental(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Pedrotina11:
OOk...being movie producer is retirement plan for Nigeria actors and actresses....how many movie has Angelina jolie produced? Nigerians overdo....and if u watch the movie nw he go b overhyped nonsense...

jack of all trades.

low quality,high quantity is wat dey good @.

u can't try dat in Hollywood
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kcitytv:
see u
.. wetin
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:

That's if this particular movie will be on Netflix.
We all know it wouldn't.
.. funny.. why on earth should it be on netflix. since we don't make good movies. we just keep making the same thing on and on.. surprised y'all are not tired of the crap they call movie
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by bmdmixer: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
wat a not motivating trailer
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by frankmoney(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
She forces herself to be funny in her movie why I don't like her
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by crestdevelopers: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
StarUp:
Mercy Johnson is still hustling while some people are here on nairaland always logging in to check how many likes and shares their response have fetched...receive sense this year.
na u dey buy data for them abi... e be like you go receive the sense first before others go follow
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by Neoteny(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
You mean 300 years ago people were shaping beards like this?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by Lewisalexander(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
The binis are in every great tales
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by ItooWorWor(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Another crap is loading.....

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:

Are you in Akure ?
I'll love to see the movie with you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by jedaii(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
StrikeBack:
Nonsense!!!

No movies on Corruption
No movies on Hunger
No movies on Terrorism
No movies Education

Just the same bullshit year in year out.
let us watch all the bullshit. Even a dead man knows corruption, hunger, terrorism and education in this country is clear and needs no movies to justify or help it.
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by Mouthgag: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
God forbid that I will use my money to watch all these NONsense NOLLYWOOD poor dramas

dem never reach at all.

The most annoying thing is even the fact that the prices of THE useless movies with quality Hollywood movies are the same

YOU LAZY NOLLYWOOD ARTISTS CAN'T FORCE YOUR RUBBISH DOWN OUR THROATS

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by Stillthebest: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
StrikeBack:
Nonsense!!!

No movies on Corruption
No movies on Hunger
No movies on Terrorism
No movies Education

I agree. Movies should be centred on the society norms and vices. The hood, the good and the bad. Tired of them recycling same stories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by mr1759: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
We4all:
If you have never met the devil and you want to, just visit Attah Igala cos all 'Attah's' are the devil's incarnate. During the reign of Ameh Oboni, even the Oba of Benin was afraid of him.

A word of advice: If you have an Igala friend, keep him at arms length cos if they decide to jazz you, millions of TB Joshua cannot save you.
Yet OBA of Benin conquered Igala
Yet there is a town called ogie-Idah (ogida) meaning king of idah , that was where the deposed king of Idah was kept and the town was named after him before inikpi came to the rescue of the next atah if Igala
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by etrange: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
SoftP:
A homely woman with brains'

Not those yeyebrities who could not keep their ties

Can we just talk about the movie and leave people's private lives alone? You didn't even make a single submission concerning the movie here...

Nawa o
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by Revolva(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nice moves mercy but you could have used an igala top actor like Joseph Benjamin for the part of odunlade

Sam Dede as attah is cool Sha

Hope the film have the right igala culture o

We4all:
If you have never met the devil and you want to, just visit Attah Igala cos all 'Attah's' are the devil's incarnate. During the reign of Ameh Oboni, even the Oba of Benin was afraid of him.

A word of advice: If you have an Igala friend, keep him at arms length cos if they decide to jazz you, millions of TB Joshua cannot save you.

Shame on you Bros ..a whole igala tribe all other tribe are even proud of for hospitality and open heart

You are the one that is he devil and not friendly why would you say all igalas are fetish

Don't say that pls and pls you don't know anything about igala modernization and for you to insult the great attah that means you have issues

Go and learn
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
We4all:

Guy why na
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by Maghan37: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Pedrotina11:
OOk...being movie producer is retirement plan for Nigeria actors and actresses....how many movie has Angelina jolie produced? Nigerians overdo....and if u watch the movie nw he go b overhyped nonsense...
She has directed 2 actually.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by edubs: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. i'd rather use the money to subscribe to my netflix .

I'd rather go get the hacked Neflix version, and use the money for fried chicken and potato chips. cool

Don't ask me how!!!!

Just use your head!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by jessikoholic: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
What happened to gifty powers of bbn?
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by nextstep(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
StrikeBack:
Nonsense!!!

No movies on Corruption
No movies on Hunger
No movies on Terrorism
No movies Education

Same as Hollywood. 50% guns (mostly cops and robbers), 10% thrillers (haunted house or serial killer), 30% romantic rubbish (my boyfriend didn't propose, or my boyfriend proposed), and maybe 10% autobiography (small town lawyer against large corporation). Tell me the name of a new Hollywood movie, I can probably predict the script for you.

We all just want to forget our troubles and escape into fantasy.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by ajl: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
StrikeBack:
Nonsense!!!

No movies on Corruption
No movies on Hunger
No movies on Terrorism
No movies on Education

Olodo! Because you refused to pick up a history book on your own, now they want to help to entertain and teach you history at the same time, you are complaining.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by StrikeBack(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
ajl:

Olodo! Because you refused to pick up a history book on your own, now they want to help to entertain and teach you history at the same time, you are complaining.
They want to help me

Dunce. Now swerve
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by Bellotelli: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Talking about the Igala legend... A interested.
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by Owodiran1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Another usual story line about to be repeated.. I shake head for this people
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by Emmaxlee(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:

Are you in Akure ?
Am in Akure
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas by maynation(f): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
vincentjk:

Nop, I'm not abuja. I'll miss cry

It's well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi / Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife / BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.