Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (106105 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by NickD(m): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
My story is long but I will cut short. I’m 20 years old and I have a 5 years old daughter , I’m still with her father but we are not living together. I’m still at home with my parents.

My elder sister is a banker she is engaged and her fiancé is a doctor, they were supposed to get married this February 2020. My elder sister Hates my guy a lot just because he is not educated, has no money, he drinks and Smokes but he is a good guy, he doesn’t beat or cheat on me , he gives money for our daughter upkeeps and she goes to school he is paying her school fees but sometime when he doesn’t have my sister will be paying but she will insult the hell out of me that I ruined my life by giving birth at a young age , I should have closed my legs she just says many things that really hurting me sometimes I cried and Whenever she sees my guy she will insulting him threatening to pour him hot water.

So it happened in July , our parents traveled to the village because my dad was very sick so my guy visited me at home and she came and saw him , she got angry and started raining insult at him as usual and I got angry and slapped her which lead to a very serious fight and she arrested me and my fiancé and we came out after 3 days my guy had to sign undertaken that he should not step his foot in our house again.

So he promised to deal with her in a way she will regret and I supported him, so we have decided to destroyed her relationship with her fiancé by arranging lots of boys and girls who are my guys friends to start calling her fiancé and threatening him to leave their girlfriends alone or they will kill him, so we had 7 boys and 2 girls also called him claiming that my sister is dating their husbands so he should warned her or they will do worse. Everything went according to our plans and we have succeed in destroying her relationship that her fiancé dumped her and cancelled the marriage in October.

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsened.

Seeing her going to the hospital today really broke my heart and made me regretting what I and my guy did to her but I don’t know how to help her again. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything we did and beg for her forgiveness but I’m scared because everybody in the family will hate me, they will disown me and throw me out of the house and I have nowhere else to go with my child. My guy stays with friends in a one room house.

I’m Feeling helpless
There are no mincing words about this, you're a 20yrs old witch. Your karma will come hard and fast on you. Just be getting ready and don't cry when it does. You're pure evil.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Oly23(f): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
My story is long but I will cut short. I’m 20 years old and I have a 5 years old daughter , I’m still with her father but we are not living together. I’m still at home with my parents.

My elder sister is a banker she is engaged and her fiancé is a doctor, they were supposed to get married this February 2020. My elder sister Hates my guy a lot just because he is not educated, has no money, he drinks and Smokes but he is a good guy, he doesn’t beat or cheat on me , he gives money for our daughter upkeeps and she goes to school he is paying her school fees but sometime when he doesn’t have my sister will be paying but she will insult the hell out of me that I ruined my life by giving birth at a young age , I should have closed my legs she just says many things that really hurting me sometimes I cried and Whenever she sees my guy she will insulting him threatening to pour him hot water.

So it happened in July , our parents traveled to the village because my dad was very sick so my guy visited me at home and she came and saw him , she got angry and started raining insult at him as usual and I got angry and slapped her which lead to a very serious fight and she arrested me and my fiancé and we came out after 3 days my guy had to sign undertaken that he should not step his foot in our house again.

So he promised to deal with her in a way she will regret and I supported him, so we have decided to destroyed her relationship with her fiancé by arranging lots of boys and girls who are my guys friends to start calling her fiancé and threatening him to leave their girlfriends alone or they will kill him, so we had 7 boys and 2 girls also called him claiming that my sister is dating their husbands so he should warned her or they will do worse. Everything went according to our plans and we have succeed in destroying her relationship that her fiancé dumped her and cancelled the marriage in October.

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsened.

Seeing her going to the hospital today really broke my heart and made me regretting what I and my guy did to her but I don’t know how to help her again. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything we did and beg for her forgiveness but I’m scared because everybody in the family will hate me, they will disown me and throw me out of the house and I have nowhere else to go with my child. My guy stays with friends in a one room house.

I’m Feeling helpless
I won't start by singing how terrible what you did is, it is terrible very terrible in fact and to think you were influenced by an outsider against your own family, one day he will ask you to stage robbery attack or even murder on your parents and you will gladly do it because your mum used to insult him when he comes around, yeye fish brained excuse.
From your story even if you don't admit it to yourself you are low key jealous and envious of your sister, also you have a severe case of low self-esteem and you certainly don't know what is good for you.
Here's my advice though, first reach out to your sister's fiance and explain what you did if he has moved on well if not try as much as possible to get them back together, also confess to your parents what you did solicit their help in seeking for your sister's forgiveness though i doubt if she will ever forgive you or trust you again and also get ready to always be reminded of this act every now and then, just try all the same. Secondly, why not go back to school? You are young and if your sister went to school and got a job then it's not for lack of sponsorship you dropped out, yes you got pregs at 15 but your life didn't end there na. Pick your life up and make something out of your self, "I want to" and "I will" has never made anybody, for 5 years you have been sitting around waiting for sister give me or boyfriend give me and "wanting to" (i want to learn tailoring, why haven't you learnt it since?) and you still want to be respected, are you high on the cigarette your boyfriend smokes?
Thirdly that your so-called boyfriend/ fiance doesn't actually have your best interest at heart, you may deny it now with low self-esteem slathered words like he didn't deny the pregnancy, has my pictures on FB and WhatsApp, etc, but here is why i said what i said, a guy who for 5 years despite being fully aware of the fact that he is now responsible for another human has done nothing to better his life, he washes cars and squats with friends you say, and is sometimes unable to pay your child's fee let's not talk about feeding and clothing because obviously it's your parents that provide that since you still live with them, also this guys smokes and drinks and will probably die young of lung cancer or liver cirrhosis where will that leave you? Let's even say he lives long he is barely able to foot the bills of one child through creche and nursery school what happens when you have 2 or more kids or this one gets to the tertiary level of education? He has done nothing to better his life and has done nothing to better your live aside influence you into thuggery and delinquent life and you say he is "good" girl you are a special breed of stupid.
I badly want to bash you but i will hold my peace, think on this things if not i see a very bleak and suffering-filled future for you and don't even delude yourself into thinking if you somehow fix this mess you created that things will go back to the way it was, first just know that your sister should she bounce back may never help you in this life again, next know that your family and relatives should they come to the knowledge of what your "good" boyfriend influenced you to do may never agree to you guys union. Wise up oo, this is 2020.

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ladycewhy(f): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Just imagine.
What kind of cold blooded person is this?
1. She believes she is not responsible for her sisters joblessness because all she did was end her relationship.
2. She feels entitled to her sisters money, asking why the sister hasn't started business for her
3. She is still here fantasizing that her boyfriend will one day be richer than her sisters ex fiance even after what she did.

OP is a very selfish and foolish person and I cast and blind such people from ever coming into my life.
siblings like the op are worst type of people you will ever meet in your life time cos you wont even know a person you call your blood can go this far. May such siblings be exposed in the life of everyone who has people like the op in their family, the op is a true definition of "the enemy within".

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
this one you're always changing your dp every now and then.
hope you're not up for something sinister
This one u noticed hope u not stalking

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by pryme(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2020
ireneidiva:

You said your guy is a good guy. This is what good guys do? Good guys impregnate 15 year olds? Good guys frame people up?

Lol,
This is her model for "good guys".

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Cazzim(m): 7:37am On Jan 08, 2020
You are wicked heartless and disgrace to your family
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2020
satan personified, your sister should have done the right thing.... left you and your daughter to rot.

life principle #1 : never assume responsibility for other peoples bad decisions, used it for 20years and it has worked wonders.

now you understand why the rich dont care about the poor losers.

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by roliks99(f): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2020
You started it,get ready to face the consequences
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Gloriagee(f): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2020
My sis, u sef see am....

cococandy:
See entitlement
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Jobminister: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2020
Just tell me you just cook up the story.

Because I cant imagine you being so heartless to your own blood sister.

I dont want to believe you.

Bye

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by mayorkent(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2020
Lol.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by LINTUNE(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2020
sholay2011:
You slapped your own sister because of your 'boyfriend/husband'? shocked shocked

Then, went further to scatter her relationship/marriage? shocked

After all she did for your child (school fees when your husband can't perform his duty to provide etc.)? shocked

Sister, you are wickedness wrapped in human form. Isaiah 48:22 is for you: "There is NO peace, says the Lord, for the wicked". You'd better repent and find a way to confess your sins because you will surely reap in multiples the seeds you've sown.

Fear human beings...! 'You were happy seeing your sister like that- lose her man, her job, depressed because she insulted "your guy".
Ode, oponu...mumu of the highest order...God will visit judgment on you and that guy that plugged straw on your brain to sip out all the grey matter.

The story even sounds too bad to be true. grin
obviously a fake story ..even a witch can't do such..believe this story at ur own peril
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by ffo(m): 7:52am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
She was the breadwinner , she helped a distant cousin with money to start business, if she could help a cousin and why not me her blood sister? She doesn't pay my child school fees but she does help if my guy doesn't have the money and before we get the money we will receive insults just because we are poor and she was rich . I'm 20 and going to be 21 on march 28
uote author=FloraEC post=85596615]
Lolzz, seriously your sister should start up business for you and your supposed baby daddy. Is she that extremely rich, have she not done enough by training your child in school.
How old are you again?
Ify, you are not even remorse, you still feel you are not bad,
1. Your so called boyfriend will soon leave you.
You said you want her to feel the pain you feel. Did you loose your job? Did you loose your fiancee? Was your wedding cancelled after a date has been announced?
2. You will soon loose your means of livelihood
3. Your wedding will also be cancelled
You said your bf is not bad because he didn't kill her, if she commit suicide or die from depression, who do you think is responsible for her death?
If you did not repent, confess, do restitution and make amend, those 3 will definitely come your way, no matter how long, Repent NOW!! before it is too late Ify

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by LINTUNE(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Yes my guy is a good guy because he didn't abandoned me when I was pregnant until now he still here with me, he respect me and take care of me and our daughter. He didnt had any bad intention towards my sister but the insults were too much for him to bear . As human we sometimes makes mistakes which we later regret.
quote author=ireneidiva post=85587264]
You said your guy is a good guy. This is what good guys do? Good guys impregnate 15 year olds? Good guys frame people up?
u must be very stupid,idiot..well obviously ur story is fake,but if this story is true,death awaits u and ur man,even the bible says "suffereth not a witch to live"..mark my words
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 2019elections: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2020
DukeNija:

Don’t worry. Your 15 years old daughter will be impregnated by a car washing, weed smoking drunk. Then we’ll see how magnanimous you really are. Smiles.

What are you saying? U losing ur plot cos the sister is traumatize ryt? U don't cut off d head to cure headache. Mistake has been made already. Should she kill herself cos she got pregnant at 15? Were the sister's actions reasonable? Wasn't she meant to be supportive and encouraging? We all get blood running through our veins. At 20, she needed proper mentoring, love and guidance and not to be out casted. I'm not justifying her reactions but they both bleeped up.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Abcruz(m): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2020
1Sharon:

Leave her. Let her do it anonymously

Tell her how it can be done anonymously.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Vanzcharles(m): 7:57am On Jan 08, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]hmmmnn this is bad
Ifyjos:

I’m Feeling helpless
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Fash20: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2020
This is bad. You just ruined your own sisters life...

You got pregnant at 15 and you expect you sister to be cool with yo and the pedophile that impregnated you. In a sanse country your baby would be in jail.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by oluwarantimi(f): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2020
Wow, @ifyjos
Sorry to read about your issue and I am so glad you took all the insult on this forum gracefully.
It was actually OK for you to be angry at your sister for what she did to you as we are all humans and no-one is perfect. I can bet most of the people abusing you in this group might not have been able to take half of what you took from your sister, but this is really painful to read and you actually went too far with the particular way you chose to revenge.
The best thing for you to do now is summon up courage and confess all you did first to your sister, then call her fiance and let him know what you did too. I think you should not mention your boyfriend in this all matter and just take the blame for everything. She is your sister and she is also human, so expect to be very very mad at you. Just make sure you are very remorseful after your confession if possible cry your eyes out and beg her profusely.
Even if she doesn't forgive you then take that as the consequences to the bad action you took but then you know that your conscience is free.
Also try to look for something to do to make your own money so you are at least independent. If you have own money no matter how small it is, no-one will insult.
Try to look for a job as a sales girl or a housekeeper close to your daughters school so its easy for both of you then you can learn your tailoring by the side.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Yxxx: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2020
Hope your sister is not in nairaland. She may decode. So you people don't eventually kill each other.
Now for the matter.
Undo all you did step by step, the same way you started.
Then beg her fiance to accept her back also beg him to intervene in the matter.
I understand how you feel with the insults.
There are some insults that require revenge but let your revenge be success.
As for your boyfriend...i live that to the elders in this forum to decide. Love is indeed blind.

Your family go hate you oòo. Prepare for that but make sure you connect your sister and fiance back.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by ffo(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Thanks I wish I could tell him that everything was a lie but am afraid to do it because by telling him , my family will come to knows too. my family will hate me forever.

quote author=ojun50 post=85586614]what you did is very bad but if you want to make amends you should start with yr sister fiance, by opening up every tin to him and what lead to yr action..

seriously you wen too far
You are worse than a witch and Satan lives in you
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Vanzcharles(m): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2020
Wow, i cant believe what i just read shocked there is no justification for destroying HER relationship with HER fiance for heaven's sake. After all you and your "guy" are still together hoping you get married someday right? Then why ON earth did you go after destroying HER image. Tho, what she did was wrong i mean very wrong the incessant insults she hauled at you. In my opinion i thought she felt infuriated by the relationship between you two, she May NOT have been comfortable with what the guy did TO you, getting you pregnant at that young age and it pained HER TO realise that you love him.
She consider you immature for that kind of relationship and don't why you Love the guy so MUCH. Well, if you are truly sorry irrespective of the outcome try and make restitution TO HER tho outlining what Led you TO it and ask HER for forgiveness. You are NOT a witch, you are just human and CAN err what redeem US is when we realise OUR mistakes and amend them.
Ifyjos:

I’m Feeling helpless
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Treasuredvessel: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Ifyjos post=85596404]She doesn't care about me because if she did want the best for me , she would would support me and my guy to be together and establish a business for us instead she wanted me to break up with him to become a single mom as if she would have marry me or even take care of my child the way her father does. That's something she cannot do because theres nobody that will take care of my child like her father. He has better plans but things are just difficult for him. He is a good man he can never ask me to kill any of my relatives because If that was the case then it would have kill my sister long time ago and I'm not stupid to do such things. Yes I know what we did was wrong but we only wanted revenge for her to feel the pain that she has been causing us but I just realised that it was the wrong path to take , which I'm regretting but that doesn't make us bad people please
quote author=Wetlink post=85595381]You have a very cold heart Op. I fear who no fear you.
Any reasonable person in your sisters shoes will be mad at your boyfriend or were you expecting her to pat him on the back for putting her 15year old little sister In a family way?

Your sister genuinely cares about you and that's why she'll still opt to pay your baby's school fees yet you and your, 'good' boyfriend paid her back this way[code]

Op all I have to say is you're mad, such sense of entitlement irks. Jeez

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by golddare: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:

I’m Feeling helpless

Try to see your pastor or her boyfriend, confess to him to see if you can save the relationship.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Dandison28(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:

I’m Feeling helpless
my dear you are so wicked.. If you eventually choose the right part in your life, will your sister hate you for just no common course? She wants the best for you, that is why she is so bittered seeing you in such a way. The daughter in question is 5 years and you are 20 by now. That means you took the pregnancy at age 14. What is really wrong with you? How can penis possibly be your problem at that age.. ... They said it, children given birth to from 2000 till date are the most confused being on earth.. You even conspired with your fake boyfriend to dealth with your sister? You have lost your sanity as a human... Evil doers

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nwogeh: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Yes my guy is a good guy because he didn't abandoned me when I was pregnant until now he still here with me, he respect me and take care of me and our daughter. He didnt had any bad intention towards my sister but the insults were too much for him to bear . As human we sometimes makes mistakes which we later regret.
quote author=ireneidiva post=85587264]

Both you and your guy are bad examples. A girl of 15 having a boy friend she sexes with, let alone getting pregnant is the height of irresponsibility... That's pure wayward life. Everything your sister said to you was true... If you had not attracted extra expenses to her and your family, she wouldn't say that. You deserve all you got. You are lucky it's not someone like me, you will eat that your guy alive because I would abandon you long ago without altering a word self.
As for your guy, he is a paedophile. He ruined the life of a 15yr old and you called him a good guy... Both of you are demons for going this extent. You should have known that whatever your sister did to you both is the aftermath of your stupidity.

If you keep this secret without doing everything to correct some of them that can still be corrected now, let me tell you, your life and the Guy's life will later be so miserable that its either both of you commit suicide or your generation will be perpetually servants to your sisters generation...mark it somewhere.
Your sister will rise again I bet you....she will rise again irrespective of what you have done.
Go and confess first to her fiancée now and then to your family that's the only way to avoid the disaster coming your way.
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED.
Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy.
He has stolen the peace and joy in your home by instigating you to open your legs to an irresponsible guy at tender age, he has killed the job, supposed marriage and some successes the family has recorded now, he is about to destroy you, your guy and your whole family if you keep mute over this.
What a wicked world!

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by ffo(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Yes it is her money and she doesn’t owe me anything, but what can’t she mind her business and let me and my guy be in peace?

Then don't go and meet her for money, if you don't, she won't talk or insult you.
Please Ify, I am begging you in the name of God, please repent and make amend, I don't want you to die young or pray for all this evil to befall you, please go and make amend and seek for forgiveness no matter how long it will take your sister to forgive you. You know there is chances that her fiancee may not take her back. Think about that. You need Jesus

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

GIVE ADVICE TO REPAIR THE DONE DAMAGE, OR SHUT YOUR ILLITERATE CONDEMNING MOUTH UP!
You're a rude boy and if you continue like this, one day you will get the drilling of your life.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by tolukem(f): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2020
1Sharon:

Thank you. I'm sure the OP already feels like shit for being a teen mum in a country like Nigeria. The sister kept twisting the knife, she didn't need that. What she needs is guidance

OP was pushed to the wall. Hurt people hurt others.

Thank you.exactly what you said. Hurt people really hurt others. . @ Ifyjos. I think you need to go back to school, to do this you need to show some seriousness, try to get yourself a job so you can buy jamb form if you have your papers, you love your guy and all, but don't don't build your life around him, your sister might have hurt your feelings with constant reminder of your failure but that shouldn't push you to do evil, instead it should push you to be successful. Don't wait for your boyfriend to be successful, who says you can't be successful your self? . Just like some others said, find a way to anonymously exonerate your Sister with her ex fiance, I don't think they'll comeback together, quiet frankly I don't think the guy deserves her any way, he comes across as a jealous and controlling man. That is not to excuse your bad behaviour though. You need to mix with the right people to change your mind set, I think you're moving with a wrong crowd. I'm glad you're at least remorseful. Get a job, Go back to school, eschew evil and ask for God's guidance in all your ways...

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by briggz09(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2020
I have seen the OP's type... Then entitlement character to have herself and baby daddy be established by her sister/family. To believe that she cannot be greater in life without the guy... Etc
I have seen this exact character and wat I did was unofficially severe my ties with that person. Simply put, ur sister ought to have unofficially severed ties with u. Be unconcerned about ur wellbeing and face her life squarely.
Funny thing is, it's people that care so much about others that gets to be hurt and betrayed in the end

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by NaijadrivaCars: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2020
This ifyjos is both immature and stupid!!! I hate evil ones like this.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Abcruz(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2020
EhisChelsea1:

Just take the first step. Get someone u know ur sister fiancée will listen to and go talk to him. Let him know the truth and why u did what u did. Start from there and please, do that today.

Yes, your family won't be happy with u for what you did (no one will). Your sister will be mad at you but trust me, with time, in a few months time, thry will get over it and u all will relate as family again. Blood is always thicker dan water...

Take action now before u end up destroying what is left of your family.... Do the right thing now that ur sister is still alive... Believe me, if she die in d state, with the way u are going, u will end uo losing ur mind and ur bf will move on...

If u dont mind, send me a DM so we help u in any we can as u make amends....

May God help u and give u the courage to do the right thing

@ifyjos
Please follow this advice for your own good and for the good of your innocent child. I know it's not easy but just do it for peace to reign again in you.

If you have sinned, you should tell each other what you have done. Then you can pray for one another and be healed. The prayer of an innocent person is powerful, and it can help a lot.- James 5:16

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.