Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (106117 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by grandstar(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos

Do you love your life the way it is? Do you desire a better future for yourself and for your kid? And most importantly, do you believe in your heart you can have a better future?

From the way you are living, it is obvious you have lost hope in any future whatsoever. That is the root of your problem.

Your sister's self-righteous and I am beyond sin nagging might have been very harsh and counterproductive but focus on how to better yourself henceforth!

Come clean (Proverbs 28:13). Call your sister's beau and let him know you sabotaged their relationship. Ask God for forgiveness.

Your sister might decide to deal with you. You may have to disappear for a while. Your disappearance should be to achieve 2 things:

1. Make your parents worried
Your parents may want to punish you and other members of the family as well but your disappearance for a long period of time will make them instead beg for you to just return. That there be no punishment from anyone whatsoever.

2. Plans must be made for your future
It is time for you and whoever can help you to plan for a better future. One of the conditions for coming back is that you want a better future for you and your child. They must be ready to assist you to achieve that aim. That you are miserable and unhappy.

You too must have some plans. Yorubas say that if you want to help someone place a bag on their head, the person too must bend down.

What skill do you want to learn? What business do you want to engage in? What skill do you presently have can be put to use?

Can you sell Okrika? It brings in cash. You can even set up a YouTube channel based on your life as a young single mum. A 5-minute video once a week or even every day can snowball in a year to about a $1,000 monthly and probably $10,000 monthly in 3 years if you include adverts from people or you promote your own products.

There's Instagram as well. This might be much easier. Take a picture or 2 every day and say something. Tell people about your journey and aspirations. Same with YouTube. If you reach 10,000 followers or more, you can start doing shoutouts for people and earning money. You can also promote products.

For you to make money on those 2 platforms, you need dedication, persistence, and endurance. Within 3 years at most, you'll be making very good money.

Is your boyfriend worthy to be part of that future? Your relationship with him seems to keep you in limbo. Tell him no more sex and stick to it. See if he stays. Your associates matter a lot.(Read 1 Corinthians 10:33). Your family seems to be a high aspiration family whilst his are a low aspiration family.

What plans does he have for himself? Can you help him spread his wings? Does he even have wings? Will you be proud to be his wife?

I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by PENCHANTMARTINS: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2020
ibechris:
Me already hated u even before I finished reading ur epistle...at 15 u carry belle and u are still proud of this stupid drunken master who u claimed to be ur horseband.

In fact I am so ashamed of u...let me just keep my cool.

Rubbish fucker,u don't even know that ur so called horseband and not husband raped u judging by law.

Poverty of the mind is the major wahala in this republic called Nigeria.
Haha �. Funny bro. You might want to change the "horseband" to "HORSEBANG" �

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by ffo(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Ok but is not easy for me. What if he arrest me for false allegations ?

You have to face it and damn the consequences, stop procrastinating, go to her fiancé, your parents and her. You are not sure if her fiance will still take her back. Delay is dangerous
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CeterisXVII: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Yes it is her money and she doesn’t owe me anything, but what can’t she mind her business and let me and my guy be in peace?

She is helping to pay your kid's school fees, and is also the bread winner of the family who puts food on the table, for everyone including you .....yet you want her to leave you, in peace?

For the past 5 years, she has watched you hanging around the same guy, who messed up your life, and..... you want her to leave you in peace?

For the past 5 years, she has not seen any improvement in your own life, or his own....yet you want her to leave you in peace?

If she had left you in peace all these years, without feeding you, or allowing your parents to house you, or paying your kid's school fees ..,...where would you have been? What would have been your fate? Wouldn't you have been squatting in that one room, that your boyfriend shares with his friends?

You need to think long and hard. If you had not slapped your sister, and your boyfriend had left the house, immediately the insults started, then the situation would not have degenerated to the point, where your sister got you and the guy, arrested.

Look National Open University (NOUN) has campuses all over the country, and the school fees are not much. Please try to enrol for one of their courses.

Also try to get a skill that will make you financially independent. If your sister sees your life improving, then the insults will be less.

Finally, get the people who called your sister's fiancé, to call him back and apologise. Let them confess that they did it to blackmail your sister, hoping to get money from her. And that there is no truth in the allegations.

They should also confess over the phone to the fiancé's relatives, or close friends. Or they could confess to the fiancé's pastor or church members, so that those ones can tell him, or counsel him to go back to your sister.

Don't let her know you were behind it. If you don't make amends, your sister can carry your matter to an MFM church to pray "fall down and die," prayers, against those responsible for her predicament.

And you will not be able to beat the consequences!

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nwogeh: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2020
briggz09:
I have seen the OP's type... Then entitlement character to have herself and baby daddy be established by her sister/family. To believe that she cannot be greater in life without the guy... Etc
I have seen this exact character and wat I did was unofficially severe my ties with that person. Simply put, ur sister ought to have unofficially severed ties with u. Be unconcerned about ur wellbeing and face her life squarely.
Funny thing is, it's people that care so much about others that gets to be hurt and betrayed in the end

Great response...
The sister should have logged out tee te...immediately the pregnancy happened and I see that the girl is hell bent on sticking to the guy...me wey know since say people can do and undo because of stupidity tagged teen "love". Me eee, na wa o, I will just distance my self from that point to the extent that you will never imagine that we are blood related.
I will never care or even alter a word to the guy or the girl except good morning. If they like, they can have sex in our parlour, I don't care, last last I will go and rent an apartment. At the end, okwa this country, na she go use her hand advise herself.
This country that can destabilize a serious person let alone, stupid idiots.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CeterisXVII: 8:25am On Jan 08, 2020
eki2000:
It's not good to be mean on people. Why did the sister take them as nobody. It is always painful when one is given no regards.
It is a person's actions that will make others respect or regard him. If a person gets pregnant at 15, and drops out of school, what kind of regard will you give her? Or the person who impregnated her? So what regards are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by analystben(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Kindly undo your deed. Let them know what you have done and seek for forgiveness.

Again, having a child at 15, doesn't mean you have to compare your life with others or feel bad about others success.

Your husband can't be smoking and drinking and will be liked by some of your family members. GROW UP.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Lessonbalogun: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2020
you and your husband are just a devil incarnate, so what have u gain from doing that to ur blood sister? all the insult she holla at u nd ur hubby how many of it have grown wings on ur head... you expect her to set u up business wise, how many times have u sit her down nd talk to her to assist u so that u will not be a liability to the family instead ur heart is full of jeolousy nd wickedness.
dont worry i pray ur husband make a headway in life so that u can be pay back in ur own coin

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by realpoacher(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
It’s risky for me because if my family came to found out that it was me and my guy behind all these then I’m finish . I don’t want to be a homeless . I just don’t know how to reunite them without them knowing I’m the culprit

Please reply my PM

I need ur number. I want to talk to you on phone instead.

Since you posted your story here, many have been bashing and insulting you but that isn't what u need.

What u need is solutions and encouragement else with all the condemnations u have received here, even u too might join ur sister in becoming suicidal...
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by jaxxy(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
She was the breadwinner , she helped a distant cousin with money to start business, if she could help a cousin and why not me her blood sister? She doesn't pay my child school fees but she does help if my guy doesn't have the money and before we get the money we will receive insults just because we are poor and she was rich . I'm 20 and going to be 21 on march 28
uote author=FloraEC post=85596615]
Lolzz, seriously your sister should start up business for you and your supposed baby daddy. Is she that extremely rich, have she not done enough by training your child in school.
How old are you again?

I know u broke up her relationship bt how did ur sister loose her job at same time? That was really devastating for her.

There’s a was u can fix this if at all fixable. Tell sm of the idiots u got to make false statements against ur sister to go back and tell her ex the truth that it was fake and false. Hopefully he believes them and retraces his steps back to ur sister.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Lizzydonnah(f): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
She doesn't care about me because if she did want the best for me , she would would support me and my guy to be together and establish a business for us instead she wanted me to break up with him to become a single mom as if she would have marry me or even take care of my child the way her father does. That's something she cannot do because theres nobody that will take care of my child like her father. He has better plans but things are just difficult for him. He is a good man he can never ask me to kill any of my relatives because If that was the case then it would have kill my sister long time ago and I'm not stupid to do such things. Yes I know what we did was wrong but we only wanted revenge for her to feel the pain that she has been causing us but I just realised that it was the wrong path to take , which I'm regretting but that doesn't make us bad people please
quote author=Wetlink post=85595381]You have a very cold heart Op. I fear who no fear you.
Any reasonable person in your sisters shoes will be mad at your boyfriend or were you expecting her to pat him on the back for putting her 15year old little sister In a family way?

Your sister genuinely cares about you and that's why she'll still opt to pay your baby's school fees yet you and your, 'good' boyfriend paid her back this way[code]

If this story is anything to go by then I'm really worried about YOU.
this boyfriend of yours Is a terrible influence. I fear that one day, he may suggest you kill anyone who is against your relationship and you will gladly oblige because to you, he has your interest at heart.

My heart bleeds for you, my heart indeed bleeds.

I think op has been brain washed... She is not even remorseful

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Mrpojj(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
My story is long but I will cut short. I’m 20 years old and I have a 5 years old daughter , I’m still with her father but we are not living together. I’m still at home with my parents.

My elder sister is a banker she is engaged and her fiancé is a doctor, they were supposed to get married this February 2020. My elder sister Hates my guy a lot just because he is not educated, has no money, he drinks and Smokes but he is a good guy, he doesn’t beat or cheat on me , he gives money for our daughter upkeeps and she goes to school he is paying her school fees but sometime when he doesn’t have my sister will be paying but she will insult the hell out of me that I ruined my life by giving birth at a young age , I should have closed my legs she just says many things that really hurting me sometimes I cried and Whenever she sees my guy she will insulting him threatening to pour him hot water.

So it happened in July , our parents traveled to the village because my dad was very sick so my guy visited me at home and she came and saw him , she got angry and started raining insult at him as usual and I got angry and slapped her which lead to a very serious fight and she arrested me and my fiancé and we came out after 3 days my guy had to sign undertaken that he should not step his foot in our house again.

So he promised to deal with her in a way she will regret and I supported him, so we have decided to destroyed her relationship with her fiancé by arranging lots of boys and girls who are my guys friends to start calling her fiancé and threatening him to leave their girlfriends alone or they will kill him, so we had 7 boys and 2 girls also called him claiming that my sister is dating their husbands so he should warned her or they will do worse. Everything went according to our plans and we have succeed in destroying her relationship that her fiancé dumped her and cancelled the marriage in October.

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsened.

Seeing her going to the hospital today really broke my heart and made me regretting what I and my guy did to her but I don’t know how to help her again. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything we did and beg for her forgiveness but I’m scared because everybody in the family will hate me, they will disown me and throw me out of the house and I have nowhere else to go with my child. My guy stays with friends in a one room house.

I’m Feeling helpless

You are wicked simple
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by MartinsD12(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
My story is long but I will cut short. I’m 20 years old and I have a 5 years old daughter , I’m still with her father but we are not living together. I’m still at home with my parents.

My elder sister is a banker she is engaged and her fiancé is a doctor, they were supposed to get married this February 2020. My elder sister Hates my guy a lot just because he is not educated, has no money, he drinks and Smokes but he is a good guy, he doesn’t beat or cheat on me , he gives money for our daughter upkeeps and she goes to school he is paying her school fees but sometime when he doesn’t have my sister will be paying but she will insult the hell out of me that I ruined my life by giving birth at a young age , I should have closed my legs she just says many things that really hurting me sometimes I cried and Whenever she sees my guy she will insulting him threatening to pour him hot water.

So it happened in July , our parents traveled to the village because my dad was very sick so my guy visited me at home and she came and saw him , she got angry and started raining insult at him as usual and I got angry and slapped her which lead to a very serious fight and she arrested me and my fiancé and we came out after 3 days my guy had to sign undertaken that he should not step his foot in our house again.

So he promised to deal with her in a way she will regret and I supported him, so we have decided to destroyed her relationship with her fiancé by arranging lots of boys and girls who are my guys friends to start calling her fiancé and threatening him to leave their girlfriends alone or they will kill him, so we had 7 boys and 2 girls also called him claiming that my sister is dating their husbands so he should warned her or they will do worse. Everything went according to our plans and we have succeed in destroying her relationship that her fiancé dumped her and cancelled the marriage in October.

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsened.

Seeing her going to the hospital today really broke my heart and made me regretting what I and my guy did to her but I don’t know how to help her again. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything we did and beg for her forgiveness but I’m scared because everybody in the family will hate me, they will disown me and throw me out of the house and I have nowhere else to go with my child. My guy stays with friends in a one room house.

I’m Feeling helpless
You are a kid with a wicked heart
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CeterisXVII: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2020
2019elections:
What are you saying? U losing ur plot cos the sister is traumatize ryt? U don't cut off d head to cure headache. Mistake has been made already. Should she kill herself cos she got pregnant at 15? Were the sister's actions reasonable? Wasn't she meant to be supportive and encouraging? We all get blood running through our veins. At 20, she needed proper mentoring, love and guidance and not to be out casted. I'm not justifying her reactions but they both bleeped up.
Supportive and encouraging to someone who got pregnant at 15, and is still hanging around the same person who messed up her life? What are you saying? Didn't you see where the sister has been paying the school fees of the kid? Or even feeding the entire family as the breadwinner? Chai!

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by ffo(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
He can never dump me because If he wanted to leave me , he would have done it long time ago when I was still pregnant. He never denied me and my pictures is everywhere on his Facebook and WhatsApp profile and our future will be greater. Not I’m not responsible for her loosing her job , she lost her job because at the time her fiancé dumped her , she was suicidal and missed work for almost a month and lost her job.
If her fiancee had not dumped her, would she had lost her job? If you had not set her up, would her fiancee left her?

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Favy1235(f): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2020
I'm a girl but sincerly speaking i hate girls without brain.
Bae u fu**ed up.
You sis really want the best for you if nt she wouldn't have been paying ur baby's school fees.
You just ruined her life.
Better go n make amends n get urself out of the mess u created.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by kodix(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2020
You're a very wicked soul! Hope you know that your sister is bad mouthing you just to help you by making feel ashamed and focus in making your life better. If she want she won't care,she will just encourage you to marry that efulefu and that's all,and you re so wicked,let me tell you If you fall to amend all this and beg her for forgiveness you will not understand yourself in life. And she will still pick up and get the best
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by clily: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2020
SmithRussell:
All these people calling her wicked and stuff, make una get sense na... She has acknowledged that what she did was wrong and she needs help,, the way forward..

If you don't have any positive to say, then don't say anything at all.. What's the reason for insulting the young lady? To undo her actions/decisions, change her way of thinking, or make you wiser

As for the Op.. As Binis would say, your case loghor ,, you need God's touch personally. I think you should try and meet you pastor, tell him everything; then he should be able to see how to talk to your sister's ex... Let's start from there.

If you can redeem your sister's relationship, maybe she could bounce back..

I don't blame you for writing this, you probably just read her first story on the front page and didn't follow up her idiotic responses to people's advice which only proves that she is still senseless and unrepentant. Just take your time and read some of her responses including acknowledging and justifying her boyfriend beating up her sister after she slapped her which lead to the arrest. Note: She didn't sound remorseful about that

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Plus10(m): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos stop thinking of what will happen to you if your sister and your family members found out the truth of what you did.This is what you will do,go to any member of your family you know you can easily relate with and tell him/her of what you and guy did to your sister. After that meet someone you know your sister respects so much that she is willing to listen to .While with them,please tell them the whole truth and please dont be partial with the truth.Then go with them and meet with your sister.When you people are with your sister,let them be the one to narrate what happened to your sister,just be there feeling remorseful,intact if possible let tears drop off your eyes when the narration is going on.I know it is not going to be easy but trust me it is the right thing to do.Whoever that advises you not to open up to your sister and seek for her forgiveness does not understand the consequences of what you did.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by lawman88(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2020
I pray for all my Nairalanders that non of them should have a family like your home. You got pregnant for a man that do not have a room of himself? You are really not a good child....

6 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by crunchyg: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
It’s risky for me because if my family came to found out that it was me and my guy behind all these then I’m finish . I don’t want to be a homeless . I just don’t know how to reunite them without them knowing I’m the culprit
Tell those guys that called him before and threatened him tomcall him again or send him message that all they told him was a lie that they don't have anything to do with her, that he should go back and take her faithful fiancee back, that they just wanted to teach her a lesson that's all. They can tell him this without mentioning who sent them or bringing you and your guy to the picture

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by mixratio(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2020
Prettiedame:
You should turn this into a movie. Blood Sisters

Omotola and Genevieve

Director: Tchidi Chikere

GRAB YOUR COPY NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by BENEAMATA: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2020
probably another BIAFRA GHOST story . i refuse to say more than that cool
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by BENEAMATA: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2020
mixratio:

GRAB YOUR COPY NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by MRcipher(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2020
MD MD MD.......you bad oh!!!!!
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by sdavirus: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2020
You are not human, I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by trustworthy1(f): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2020
tolukem:

Thank you.exactly what you said. Hurt people really hurt others. . @ Ifyjos. I think you need to go back to school, to do this you need to show some seriousness, try to get yourself a job so you can buy jamb form if you have your papers, you love your guy and all, but don't don't build your life around him, your sister might have hurt your feelings with constant reminder of your failure but that shouldn't push you to do evil, instead it should push you to be successful. Don't wait for your boyfriend to be successful, who says you can't be successful your self? . Just like some others said, find a way to anonymously exonerate your Sister with her ex fiance, I don't think they'll comeback together, quiet frankly I don't think the guy deserves her any way, he comes across as a jealous and controlling man. That is not to excuse your bad behaviour though. You need to mix with the right people to change your mind set, I think you're moving with a wrong crowd. I'm glad you're at least remorseful. Get a job, Go back to school, eschew evil and ask for God's guidance in all your ways...
I agree with you. In addition, I don't think her sister's ex fiancee loves her or deserves her. He shouldn't have just backed out just like that without hearing out from her elder sister or investigating properly. What if they later got married and someone from no where accused her wife wrongly, will he back out just like that?The fiancee thinks he has it all and looks like someone that is full of himself. The Op is very wrong. The sister wants the best for her. Op should be thinking of how to go back to school or learn a trade and not revolving her life around good for nothing guy that got her pregnant at a tender age. She is still young.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by ChristineC: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2020
God save us from Karashikas

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by comtem2011: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsene
You are such a wicked soul and at the same time have no vision for yourself. That relationship of yours won't take you to anywhere considering the xtics your guy possessed. He smokes and all that, staying with friends and I believe those friends are the same thing with him. Above all, he even planned with you to spoil your sister's relationship. Na you I pity.

Better confess to your mum before it's too late.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by drey076(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2020
your sister keep having disagreement with you out of her love for you but you went extremely far. Put in your best to restore your sister's relationship accept the consequences of your action and stay away from them.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by MrMakaveli20(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2020
You are evil. a devil incarnate. what happened to the phrase Blood is Thicker than Water? you did all these to your sis because of that lowlife that put you in the family way? the nemesis that will envelop your already miserable life is around the corner.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Dikegodspower(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2020
God is a just God,,he will reward and replenish your sister in due, God wil give her everything she lose in abundance,,,,, you are a witch ,the Bible said that we should suffer not the witch to live,,,the wicked shall not go unpunished. the wages of sin is death. all these awaits you,,,this is the word of our Lord Jesus christ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (49) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.