Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (105905 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Riele(f): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Greatfullheart:
Leave Her. Somebody From Outside Is Turning Her against Her Sister and She Stupidily Falls Into the Trap, i Pity Her When Her Sister Get To Know the Truth

Her sister might never know the truth . It's obvious from her post that she won't confess her evil .

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by ominirajj: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Poster do you know what karma is a bitch? You will regret the more. Wicked girl
Ifyjos:
My story is long but I will cut short. I’m 20 years old and I have a 5 years old daughter , I’m still with her father but we are not living together. I’m still at home with my parents.

My elder sister is a banker she is engaged and her fiancé is a doctor, they were supposed to get married this February 2020. My elder sister Hates my guy a lot just because he is not educated, has no money, he drinks and Smokes but he is a good guy, he doesn’t beat or cheat on me , he gives money for our daughter upkeeps and she goes to school he is paying her school fees but sometime when he doesn’t have my sister will be paying but she will insult the hell out of me that I ruined my life by giving birth at a young age , I should have closed my legs she just says many things that really hurting me sometimes I cried and Whenever she sees my guy she will insulting him threatening to pour him hot water.

So it happened in July , our parents traveled to the village because my dad was very sick so my guy visited me at home and she came and saw him , she got angry and started raining insult at him as usual and I got angry and slapped her which lead to a very serious fight and she arrested me and my fiancé and we came out after 3 days my guy had to sign undertaken that he should not step his foot in our house again.

So he promised to deal with her in a way she will regret and I supported him, so we have decided to destroyed her relationship with her fiancé by arranging lots of boys and girls who are my guys friends to start calling her fiancé and threatening him to leave their girlfriends alone or they will kill him, so we had 7 boys and 2 girls also called him claiming that my sister is dating their husbands so he should warned her or they will do worse. Everything went according to our plans and we have succeed in destroying her relationship that her fiancé dumped her and cancelled the marriage in October.

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsened.

Seeing her going to the hospital today really broke my heart and made me regretting what I and my guy did to her but I don’t know how to help her again. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything we did and beg for her forgiveness but I’m scared because everybody in the family will hate me, they will disown me and throw me out of the house and I have nowhere else to go with my child. My guy stays with friends in a one room house.

I’m Feeling helpless

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Yes sir u got it right that was what really happened. My guy didn’t beat her for the insult because if he did beat her for all the insult she gave him for the past 5 years, he would have badly beat and injure her maybe she would have end up at the hospital. But he only gave her small slaps , that was all

Vanzcharles:
She was beating you now, that was because you slapped her and you in turn fought her too, tgen seeing you losing the fight that triggered your baby daddy to fight for you becos he loves you am I not right? She felt insulted that an outsider would touch her so she called the police. Your baby daddy also took the opportunity to beat her up because of the insult she hauled at him is it not so? Also, you said he beat her with respect , am confused here, what do you mean to beat with respect? Also how did GE beat her font hide anything say the truth. Did he blow? Slap? Push? Please help expAnciate a little on this side of the story?
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Of course I will tell her because I love my sister even taught she never loved me but me I loves her plenty and what I did was stupid and evil but that doesn’t make me evil.
Riele:

Her sister might never know the truth . It's obvious from her post that she won't confess her evil .
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
I did it out of anger and I regret my actions

[quote author=Greatfullheart post=85617493][/quote]
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Vanzcharles(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
So, he slapped your sister...hmmnnnn shocked whike slapping her what was she doing? Did she fight back? There is nothing like small slap hope you know that?
Ifyjos:
Yes sir u got it right that was what really happened. My guy didn’t beat her for the insult because if he did beat her for all the insult she gave him for the past 5 years, he would have badly beat and injure her maybe she would have end up at the hospital. But he only gave her small slaps , that was all

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Vanzcharles(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
So you are saying your sister does not love you?
Ifyjos:

Of course I will tell her because I love my sister even taught she never loved me but me I loves her plenty and what I did was stupid and evil but that doesn’t make me evil.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by solonubinho(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:

I didn’t ruin my life because having a child at a young age it is not the end of world but my sister made me loose my confidence and motivation. She doesn’t pay her full school fees , she only help if my guy doesn’t have any money , it is not a new thing because they are other people who had paid school fees for strangers before , and there’s nothing wrong if my sister does the same for my child , because my child it’s like her daughter too. Someday I will pay her back by taking good care of her future children too.

I understand. But you took a bad step. One with serious repercussions to not only her but yourself. I advise you find a way to right the wrong you have done.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
If your sister allowed her fiance to beat you up for bringing disgrace to the family how would you feel? If she should beat you for opening your legs at 15 how would you feel? Or to beat you for dragging her into your financial issues, how would you feel? Stop defending yourself, all your actions were wrong.
Ifyjos:
My guy didn’t beat her for the insult because if he did beat her for all the insult she gave him for the past 5 years, he would have badly beat and injure her maybe she would have end up at the hospital.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Riele(f): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:

Lmao .

You think you're not evil ??

If this story is true , you'll realize your mistakes sooner than you think .

If you really love your sister , the thought of harming her in the way you did wouldn't have occurred to you .

You love her ? , drop your phone right now and confess to her .

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Actually she sat on me and was beating me so when the beating was too much , he just couldn’t stand them watching her beating me so he pulled her and throw her on the floor , so I had to holds her hands while he was giving her small slaps to calm her down
Vanzcharles:
So, he slapped your sister...hmmnnnn shocked whike slapping her what was she doing? Did she fight back? There is nothing like small slap hope you know that?

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Riele(f): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
If your sister allowed her fiance to beat you up for bringing disgrace to the family how would you feel? If she should beat you for opening your legs at 15 how would you feel? Or to beat you for dragging her into your financial issues, how would you feel? Stop defending yourself, all your actions were wrong.

She wouldn't listen .

According to her , she was angry at what her sister did .

But what kind of anger last enough to organize 7 men 2 female to frame her sister ?

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
Yes I accept my actions was very wrong and I regret it but she and her fiancé had no right to beat me because they are not my parents. My dad beat me for getting pregnant , yes he did right because it’s my parent but apart from him or mum nobody else have the right to judge me and do you think what she did was good by making me loose my confidence and motivation ?
LilMissFavvy:
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
yes I’m not evil I’m kid hearted more nicer than my sister . I’m not at home right now but maybe I will confess later but am scared

Riele:

Lmao .

You think you're not evil ??

If this story is true , you'll realize your mistakes sooner than you think .

If you really love your sister , the thought of harming her in the way you did wouldn't have occurred to you .

You love her ? , drop your phone right now and confess to her .
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Creeza(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Queenitee, � adviser number one. I hail o! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Vanzcharles(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Babe, I don confuse for this your story again .... See do what concern you after all its your sister and she beat you? How old is your sister?
Ifyjos:

Yes I accept my actions was very wrong and I regret it but she and her fiancé had no right to beat me because they are not my parents. My sis beat me for getting pregnant , yes he did right because it’s my parent but apart from him or mum nobody else have the right to judge me and do you think what she did was good by making me loose my confidence and motivation ?
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
My anger was because she got us arrested and made me to be away from my daughter for 3 whole days . My baby suffered in those 3 days , she lost appetites and sleep just because I wasn’t there with her and imagine my sister wanted us to be there for longer and what would have happen to my child ?
Riele:

She wouldn't listen .

According to her , she was angry at what her sister did .

But what kind of anger last enough to organize 7 men 2 female to frame her sister ?

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
She is 31
Vanzcharles:
Babe, I don confuse for this your story again .... See do what concern you after all its your sister and she beat you? How old is your sister?
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Vanzcharles(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Actually she sat on me and was beating me so when the beating was too much , he just couldn’t stand them watching her beating me so he pulled her and throw her on the floor , so I had to holds her hands while he was giving her small slaps to calm her down
wow....thats very funny
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Vanzcharles(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
She is 31
she senior you no b small ooo now do you realize that she go soon old, imagine if she doesn't marry at all maybe gets too old you should understand the pain you have caused her I think she has gone far with her fiance. Now, she has to start again I think she may be 32 years this year right. Age is not on her side .
Your sister might have caused you pain , I know she did that out of her disappointment in you she should not have said those words to you but do you know that this is not the time to think of those it . you said she might have ruined you but do you know you are on the verge of destroying her for life! Look at her age

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ginaruby: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
A lot of people blaming her.

Not mentioning the pain her sister must have caused her and her boy friend.

Some times we humiliate people feeling we are correcting them.

She should taste from her own sauce, why arrest your sister and her husband and keep them for three days. Is that not wickedness.

Anyway the both of you served well

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Vanzcharles(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
I have cone to conclusion that the sister cooked it for long and she is being served what she did. If she is feeling sorry maybe she should try and reconcile them that I don't know after all everybody is entitled to their own choice of whom they love. Let her love the father of her child.
Ginaruby:
A lot of people blaming her.

Not mentioning the pain her sister must have caused her and her boy friend.

Some times we humiliate people feeling we are correcting them.

She should taste from her own sauce, why arrest your sister and her husband and keep them for three days. Is that not wickedness.

Anyway the both of you served well
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Your elder sister has every right to beat and caution you when you go wrong, especially if your parents were not doing well in training you, your sister had all the right to call you out when you began going wayward at a young age, if your baby daddy foot the bills and rent an apartment for you and baby, by now you would not stay in same house to stress your sister.
Ifyjos:

Yes I accept my actions was very wrong and I regret it but she and her fiancé had no right to beat me because they are not my parents. My sis beat me for getting pregnant , yes he did right because it’s my parent but apart from him or mum nobody else have the right to judge me and do you think what she did was good by making me loose my confidence and motivation ?

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by OB7Foreva(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mad ohh
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by mctons: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Bullocks!. Idiot. As you grow older, you will realise the damage more.
Your sister was trying to save your little mosquito brain but you decided to be a witch. Na thunder go fire you finally. Your mumu don do.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Jannyjames: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
You have done well, clap for yourself....
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Gloriagee(f): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Now you're over doing it. U were a lil bit believable at some point but now, I know ure kidding. Your daughter is her daughter, really?

Ifyjos:
We lives with our parents and yes she provided foods and clothes for my daughter which is normal for her to do because my daughter is also her daughter. I have brought foods in the house , everything we ate for Xmas and new year was from the money that my guy gave to
Me to buy foodstuffs. Yes God will provide for us , he will be rich , marry me and we will happily

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CuteNbad(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Thanks a lot
Ifyjos have you sent him a PM? He said he wants to help you and your boyfriend stand financially. Pls do that girl at least for your daughter.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Vanzcharles(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
I am the last child also, but when I was little my senior brother usually flogs me for disobeying him or misbehaving... There is no big deal in that you misbehaved. She was angry with you . Assuming you had that relationship with someone around your age might be understanding but he was far older than you. Do you know that he could have been sued of he it was in the states or anywhere in the world or even in Nigeria. Let me tell you that is not sane. For your elder sister she might have said derogatory remarks about you . Words kill faster than anything babe you felt wounded at least your sister would have defended you if your parents werent there for you.
But please try and mend the broken fences between you n your blood
Ifyjos:

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by optm(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Find out the boy's church if he attends one. Meet with his pastor and tell him everything. he'll be able to reconcile ur sister with d guy.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
So you are trying to tell me that your sister child is not your child? And u cant take care of your niece / nephew needs ?

quote author=Gloriagee post=85619331]Now you're over doing it. U were a lil bit believable at some point but now, I know ure kidding. Your daughter is her daughter, really?

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (49) (Reply)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.