Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (106100 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ginaz(f): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ifyjos:

She is not helping but mocking me and do you want me to clap my hands for her ?

Nobody is mocking you. You the one who feels mocked cos you don’t understand and won’t understand what people are trying to make you see.

Goodnight . Don’t talk much... let’s settle for peace . Sorry if you felt mocked . Safe delivery. smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ginaz(f): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ifyjos:

Yes I’m not intelligent and you that is more intelligent why don’t you go there and give solutions for corona to stop so the world can be at peace again? Anyway call me whatever you like I don’t care. Your mates are there sleeping next to their husbands and you are here putting mouth on thing that doesn’t concern you. Go marry and leave me alone

Lol. grin this is so funny. Goodnight abeg . grin husband matter no Dey tire you sef?

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ginaz:

Nobody is mocking you. You the one who feels mocked cos you don’t understand and won’t understand what people are trying to make you see.

Goodnight . Don’t talk much... let’s settle for peace . Sorry if you felt mocked . Safe delivery. smiley
No problem I don’t want to understand you because you are nothing but a betrayal you are trying to be nice to me because your gangs with multiple fake accounts it’s not here but tommorow when she comes and starts insulting me you will join her and insults me so I don’t need your advice please keep it for your younger ones
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by malvisguy212: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ifyjos:

She is not helping but mockingly. Tg me and do you want me to clap my hands for her ?
not at all. Don't you think a boy who care about the future will not repeat the same mistake of pregnancy?( am not saying the second pregnancy is a mistake, but at least you guys are not ready yet) Baby, I know he love you and you love him to, but the future matter. Secondly and the most important thing is to put more effort in making peace with your sister, this is were my concern is.
Please keep us informed of your relationship with your sister. This is important. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 12:02am On Mar 22, 2020
malvisguy212:
not at all. Don't you think a boy who care about the future will not repeat the same mistake of pregnancy?( am not saying the second pregnancy is a mistake, but at least you guys are not ready yet) Baby, I know he love you and you love him to, but the future matter. Secondly and the most important thing is to put more effort in making peace with your sister, this is were my concern is.
Please keep us informed of your relationship with your sister. This is important. Thank you
It’s not like we planned the pregnancy but it happened because of contraception fail and what do you want me to do to abort the pregnancy ? No I will not because this baby is a blessing and will brings so many blessings for us . My sister doesn’t want to make peace with me even before my dad passed I was there she didn’t even looked at me in the face she refuse to be near me even after he died same thing and why do I have to force her when she want nothing to do with me ? After all my life doesn’t depends on her m. The day she will be ready to talk to me I will be available for her if not that’s her own problem not mine
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by malvisguy212: 5:37am On Mar 22, 2020
Ifyjos:

It’s not like we planned the pregnancy but it happened because of contraception fail and what do you want me to do to abort the pregnancy ? No I will not because this baby is a blessing and will brings so many blessings for us . My sister doesn’t want to make peace with me even before my dad passed I was there she didn’t even looked at me in the face she refuse to be near me even after he died same thing and why do I have to force her when she want nothing to do with me ? After all my life doesn’t depends on her m. The day she will be ready to talk to me I will be available for her if not that’s her own problem not mine
my dear ifyjos, you are wrong, please don't find this offensive, your sister have the right to be angry, she lost everything including her husband and her job, went into depression. Am not saying she is right not to forgive you.. What am saying is that you should not given up in making peace with her cause it seems you have already given up in putting an effort for peace with your sister, the Bible says faith without work is dead, you must show the evidence of a savings faith. Likewise if you say you are a change woman you must show the evidence of change in you. Show her that you have changed for good. Please ifyjos, don't give up in making peace with her.

By the way, how is she? Has she been able to herself in perfect condition? How is her life going?

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by sisisioge: 6:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Ginaz:

Lol. grin this is so funny. Goodnight abeg . grin husband matter no Dey tire you sef?

grin grin grin grin grin

You must think highly of your capacity to think the blockhead will decide to reason with you despite the attempts of others tongue. Whoops! She's preggers again! Lawd! May God Himself be praised!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by adeakin777: 6:17am On Mar 22, 2020
I'd followed this topic from inception and initially, i'd wanted to reach out to the OP for a piece of advice. She seemed so young and dare i say inexperienced that she could pass for a baby sister or even a daughter.However, going by the way the whole situation has spiraled out of control, i decided to halt my initial action.

That being said, my only grouse is with the boyfriend who took advantage of a naive young woman(i bet she differs on this as she's in love) and has impregnated her for the second time, without a home to call theirs. Young woman, this is not an insult, but, your boyfriend, even though has a job washing cars and is fending for you and your baby, was irresponsible to impregnate you for the second time while still squatting. The reality of this will set in when the children starts growing, demands are mounting and maybe your boyfriend's friend wants to settle and would need his space.

I wouldn't say you are strong-willed to advice as you did take some step to confess to your sister which was the right thing to do and i commend you for that. However, when it comes to your boyfriend i guess you are all in. A ride or die chick. That is fine. People like you are so young and will only learn from experience. I just hope such experience is not so indelible that it mars you for the rest of your life. My parting advice for you is this: 'The true colors of a man is evident when he has money and not when he is broke'. Know this, the moment your boyfriend situation changes positively, if it does that is, there is a tendency he will leave you high and dry. You can take this to the bank.

I wish you Godspeed in your future endeavors and don't forget to equip yourself to fend for your children. They may be all you have at some point in life.

Goodluck!

12 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2020
malvisguy212:
my dear ifyjos, you are wrong, please don't find this offensive, your sister have the right to be angry, she lost everything including her husband and her job, went into depression. Am not saying she is right not to forgive you.. What am saying is that you should not given up in making peace with her cause it seems you have already given up in putting an effort for peace with your sister, the Bible says faith without work is dead, you must show the evidence of a savings faith. Likewise if you say you are a change woman you must show the evidence of change in you. Show her that you have changed for good. Please ifyjos, don't give up in making peace with her.

By the way, how is she? Has she been able to herself in perfect condition? How is her life going?
Ok yes she has the right to be angry with me and me too I don’t have the patience to keep begging her because I have better things to do than to keep calling , texting to beg for her forgiveness. Even the bible said we should forgive for the fact that she refuse to forgive me even God will not her prayers or forgive her as long she is still holding grudges against me.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2020
adeakin777:
I'd followed this topic from inception and initially, i'd wanted to reach out to the OP for a piece of advice. She seemed so young and dare i say inexperienced that she could pass for a baby sister or even a daughter.However, going by the way the whole situation has spiraled out of control, i decided to halt my initial action.

That being said, my only grouse is with the boyfriend who took advantage of a naive young woman(i bet she differs on this as she's in love) and has impregnated her for the second time, without a home to call theirs. Young woman, this is not an insult, but, your boyfriend, even though has a job washing cars and is fending for you and your baby, was irresponsible to impregnate you for the second time while still squatting. The reality of this will set in when the children starts growing, demands are mounting and maybe your boyfriend's friend wants to settle and would need his space.

I wouldn't say you are strong-willed to advice as you did take some step to confess to your sister which was the right thing to do and i commend you for that. However, when it comes to your boyfriend i guess you are all in. A ride or die chick. That is fine. People like you are so young and will only learn from experience. I just hope such experience is not so indelible that it mars you for the rest of your life. My parting advice for you is this: 'The true colors of a man is evident when he has money and not when he is broke'. Know this, the moment your boyfriend situation changes positively, if it does that is, there is a tendency he will leave you high and dry. You can take this to the bank.

I wish you Godspeed in your future endeavors and don't forget to equip yourself to fend for your children. They may be all you have at some point in life.

he will never leave me even if he becomes richer than dangote he will always be there for me and my kids. If that’s what you did to your baby mama or your girlfriend it doesn’t mean my guy will do the same thing as you. All our I know is our love is stronger and nothing I said nothing will separate us we will grow old together and jalous people like you and others will be in shame

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by malvisguy212: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ifyjos:

Ok yes she has the right to be angry with me and me too I don’t have the patience to keep begging her because I have better things to do than to keep calling , texting to beg for her forgiveness. Even the bible said we should forgive for the fact that she refuse to forgive me even God will not her prayers or forgive her as long she is still holding grudges against me.
you must keep on begging, and hoping God will soften her heart, even if it take you to beg for 70 times 7 times, do it. Happy Sunday and have a blissful week ahead.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ginaz(f): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

You must think highly of your capacity to think the blockhead will decide to reason with you despite the attempts of others tongue. Whoops! She's preggers again! Lawd! May God Himself be praised!

Lol. Na so we see am o sis. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by faithfull18(f): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nairaland association of advisers, Una weldone oo. Haven't you realised that some people are destined to learn about life the hard way. Even when they are, of course, you don't expect them to come public to tell you out of shame and not to be told 'I told you so'.

Let the girl be biko, you have all tried. Person wey go lost, go lost. It's life.

11 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Sotland: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
What a world.. I'm not here to advice the Op.. You all have tired but from what i noticed there isn't a sign of true repentance in her...Confession is only to save your soul that you be in peace with God.. For every sin, there is a consequence.. The bible also said that no sinner will go unpunished.. In future, you will realize that some of the comments here are right and had I known would be the case

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
malvisguy212:
you must keep on begging, and hoping God will soften her heart, even if it take you to beg for 70 times 7 times, do it. Happy Sunday and have a blissful week ahead.
Pls I don’t have that time to keep begging her , my mum has already forgiven me she is the special person in my life about my sister I don’t even care whether she forgive me or not because she is not that important to me. The most important people in my life are my parents rip to my beloved dad , my kids and guy about my siblings I don’t even care about them because they never care about me and me too I don’t love or care about them. Like I said whenever she is ready to forgive and talk me I will be available for now I will not beg again
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by kingphilip(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ifyjos:

sorry about the loss of your dad.

Blood they said is thicker than water and the family's bond is supposed to be so thick that nothing should be able to break that bond. A family is very important and very very dear.

To be a peace maker, you don't have to be the one who caused the trouble before seeking for the peace between you and another.

Continue apologizing and stretching out the olive branch until she sees the need to make up with you.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by kingphilip(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ifyjos:
he will never leave me even if he becomes richer than dangote he will always be there for me and my kids. If that’s what you did to your baby mama or your girlfriend it doesn’t mean my guy will do the same thing as you. All our I know is our love is stronger and nothing I said nothing will separate us we will grow old together and jalous people like you and others will be in shame

See ifyjos calm down and don't get reeled up with what anyone is saying. In every 'supposed' nonsense, there is sense in it. It is left for you to sieve the sense and discard the non.

I can tell you that 95% of people here made their first comment out of the love they had for you even though the words seems harsh and offensive but because of no better way to express themselves, the words came out so blunt and hurting.

I would advise you go over the thread again from the beginning and pick out the advice you feel is good, act on it and see how far it will take you. You can as well combine or modify various advice and pick the one you feel will work best for you in the coming days.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by kingphilip(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
faithfull18:
Nairaland association of advisers, Una weldone oo. Haven't you realised that some people are destined to learn about life the hard way. Even when they are, of course, you don't expect them to come public to tell you out of shame and not to be told 'I told you so'.

Let the girl be biko, you have all tried. Person wey go lost, go lost. It's life.
I understand your point and would have stayed clear but I'm not just comfortable seeing her cruising like this, I cannot see my only sister going this way and still allow her to continue cruising it with reckless abandon knowing where the route will end her up in.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by faithfull18(f): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
kingphilip:
I understand your point and would have stayed clear but I'm not just comfortable seeing her cruising like this, I cannot see my only sister going this way and still allow her to continue cruising it with reckless abandon knowing where the route will end her up in.
But the truth is when you talk and talk and the talk isn't yielding fruits, you let the person be while you hope they don't do too much damage before making a U-turn.

Some people are as stubborn as goats and they never learn, until they fall into that pit that everybody is shouting not to enter and then they are helpless, then you can come in to help.

As it is now, there is nothing you can say to her because she is hardened and hasn't experienced life yet.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
kingphilip:
sorry about the loss of your dad.

Blood they said is thicker than water and the family's bond is supposed to be so thick that nothing should be able to break that bond. A family is very important and very very dear.

To be a peace maker, you don't have to be the one who caused the trouble before seeking for the peace between you and another.

Continue apologizing and stretching out the olive branch until she sees the need to make up with you.
Ok thank you
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by malvisguy212: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ifyjos:

Pls I don’t have that time to keep begging her , my mum has already forgiven me she is the special person in my life about my sister I don’t even care whether she forgive me
Good luck
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Uniquewise: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
I don't watch Nollywood and all these Bollywood drama on TV, but I'm quite sure none could be as captivating as this storyline here..lol. Plus, it's real too lipsrsealed
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Phelixblaq(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2020
You are a stupid girl, last last the guy go still leave you and your Brain go reset. I spit on the day you were born chai!!! Evil

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2020
Phelixblaq:
You are a stupid girl, last last the guy go still leave you and your Brain go reset. I spit on the day you were born chai!!! Evil

useless jobless fool is your mother who is a fool for carrying a useless thing like you it would have be better if she terminated you than bringing a shameless waste of space like u and I also spit on the day you were born too
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ghaniyul: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ifyjos:

useless jobless fool is your mother who is a fool for carrying a useless thing like you it would have be better if she terminated you than bringing a shameless waste of space like u and I also spit on the day you were born too

You no dey shame??
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ghaniyul:

You no dey shame??
I’m not ashamed because nobody in here feed me and my child . Don’t even come and chat shit to me because if you try I will insult you back
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ghaniyul: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ifyjos:

It’s your father who is a stupid lowlife , you are nothing but a jobless hopeless fool. Go suck your mother idiot

I said it, only a lowlifer who is not well trained talk trash about peoples parent i dont blame you, what do you expect from an unreasonable fellow who ruined the life of her blood sister because of a jobless lowlifer like her?? do you even have a job>?? i notice you are always here 24/7 to check your shameful thread... and be ready to reap your fruit in 17 to 18 years time when your daughter will do the same to her kid sister career and all your children will be like a wall-nut seed.. Kama is a bitch, just watch it play out till you are doom

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ghaniyul:

I said it, only a lowlifer who is not well trained talk trash about peoples parent i dont blame you, what do you expect from an unreasonable fellow who ruined the life of her blood sister because of a jobless lowlifer like her?? do you even have a job>?? i notice you are always here 24/7 to check your shameful thread... and be ready to reap your fruit in 17 to 18 years time when your daughter will do the same to her kid sister career and all your children will be like a wall-nut seed.. Kama is a bitch, just watch it play out till you are doom

You that have a job how come you notice am always here 24/7 stupid idiot see how you are jobless and hopeless apart from being here all day chatting nonsense about things that doesn’t concern you what else do you do? My guy is 100000000 times better than you because he hustle hard for me and his princess to be well , he is not useless like you. Everything you said about my children that will be your useless children portion you will give birth to waste of space , children with disabilities celebral Palsy , Down syndrome and so on and nothing will be well for your stupid children they will start dying mysteriously one after an another that’s your portion and your 100th generations portions in Jesus name amen
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by gazilion: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ifyjos:

You that have a job how come you notice am always here 24/7 stupid idiot see how you are jobless and hopeless apart from being here all day chatting nonsense about things that doesn’t concern you what else do you do? My guy is 100000000 times better than you because he hustle hard for me and his princess to be well , he is not useless like you. Everything you said about my children that will be your useless children portion you will give birth to waste of space , children with disabilities celebral Palsy , Down syndrome and so on and nothing will be well for your stupid children they will start dying mysteriously one after an another that’s your portion and your 100th generations portions in Jesus name amen

Jesus is coming soon!

The Parable of the Ten Virgins!!

5 were wise ... 5 were foolish !!!
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Phelixblaq(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ifyjos:

Empty barrel make the loudest noise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.