Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:42 PM

Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] (56792 Views)

Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative / Meet Brigadier General Charles Nengite, The One Star General Assigned To Facilit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by AreaFada2: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2020
emeijeh:

And there are a lot of billionaires there?

Dude, those billionaires have global companies. Far less than 10% of world population has $1m or more. Those American billionaires are in the league of Adenuga, Dangote, etc.

NEVER make the mistake of camparing 1 million Naira to $1m. In 9ja this mentality makes some people not to value remittances from abroad. They think one dollar is like one Naira.

1 Like

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by mechanics(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2020
It means the good things he had achieved won't stand for him, now he has just tarnish his image with mere greed.
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Jeffersonagain(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
gloriaunobi:
My fellow woman is hoarding 6m$ while my mum is struggling with 600,000 in her acc.....I quit holy life

A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
- Quoted

1 Like

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by foreshore(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
chuchucalgary:
The military officer, Brig Gen Charles Nengite, whose wife wife was found with 16 million dollars in her account, is a highly decorated Military Officer from the US war College.

https://www.nairaland.com/5618676/army-detains-charles-nengite-over

His story was on Nairaland front-page in 2016 and was highly celebrated by Nigerians. Read the Story Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3165299/charles-nengite-graduates-u.s-war

So that's the ticket for stealing

1 Like

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Larrykaysail(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
emeijeh:
$16m in the US is like N16m here in Nigeria
is a lot of money in usa. Standard houses here is $250,000 can 250,000 naira buy house in nigeria ?
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
emeijeh:
Common, get yourself educated, how can you make such comment in 2020. 16 m dollars is big money everywhere in the world including us. With 300 thousand dollars I can get a good mansion in the us, with 40 thousand dollars I can get a dope ride in the US, now imagine what I can do with 16 million dollars in that same US.

1 Like

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Bambambiglo: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
gloriaunobi:
My fellow woman is hoarding 6m$ while my mum is struggling with 600,000 in her acc.....I quit holy life

Babe let's hook up na?
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Westernlove: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
He looks like a thief and rogue already, Although I don't normally judge people facially because there are a lot of ugly facially people with good heart but my Instinct doesn't always lie. I don't like people with this kinda of baboon's face.....It's very obvious he has a evil heart OLE.....See his fat head like badagry coconut..
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by naijacarz(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
Westernlove:
He looks like a thief and rogue already, Although I don't normally judge people facially because there are a lot of ugly facially people with good heart but my Instinct doesn't always lie. I don't like people with this kinda of baboon's face.....It's very obvious he has a evil heart OLE.....See his fat head like badagry coconut..

Hahahahah grin
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Carlmax(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
16 million dollars!!! how did he come about such money, we want a Public hearing please, he needs to name other corrupt Generals along with him. Damn this country too corrupt abeg.

1 Like

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
Irrespective, an ex Boko Haramist will be his boss in Naija
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Cantonese: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
emeijeh:

Quickly go outside your house to the nearest bus stop, find any agbero smoking igbo and beg him to give you three slaps for the center of your head so that you go fit to dey think well.

1 Like

Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Rizmo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
emeijeh:
Stop being childish and showing off your ignorance to the world.
Most of the fast cars you see that even the highly paid Americans cannot afford are in the region of $100,000.
Eg the rates G-Wagon is about $110,000 dollars. The most recent Bently edition is about &270,000 dollars. If $16m is like 16m naira how come a vast majority of the whites cannot afford these thing?
Things as low as the iPhone 11 that cost about $1500 cannot be afforded by the low income earners even in the US.
For your information, $10,000 a month job is a very high paying job for the whites in the US.
Having $1m as raw cash is not something you see often. That person must be a very rich guy I mean even for the US standard.
Re: Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] by Haddock(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
majamajic:
Now u know why the war in borno won't stop early !!!
Mah brodah! And did you notice that he is even been celebrated as being "highly decorated"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.