Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam (33449 Views)

Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippine For Online Scam / Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport / How To Protect Yourself Against Online Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by Victorex001(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Igbo Kwenu...

Even biafrans have started love and romance scam.. Flat heads with flat brains

Isn’t this better than skull mining and heart harvesting?
Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by ItooWorWor(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2020
AMERICAisKING:

Your Osun mother taught me even though I never joined her in eating human heart..
Ok, say hi to our vampire bloda from the shout yeast biafrog republic
https://www.newsbreak.ng/barber-beheads-drinks-two-year-old-boys-blood-in-ebonyi/

1 Like

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2020
How some people are just stupid cos of money still pinch my nose.

like, why must some dickheads scam people to make money? Must you assholes scam?

all scammers all around the world, it shall not be well with you angry

1 Like

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by Jayphresh(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2020
LindaUjuKen:
Nigerians and scam
are u Ghanaian? grin
Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2020
Promo is ongoing!!!

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by NaMeAboki: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2020
thatigboman:
and u didn't see old victor alonge, an afonja

No, I missed it; apparently because the Okeke's will always dominate and outshine the others to irrelevance. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by suko2003: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2020
Marlian grin
Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by gnykelly(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2020
okorotalkative:
Business email compromise should be on the same level as terrorism, cos if you look at it this way. A small business that is managing to survive and pay salary to maybe 35 people gets hacked and the hacker made them wire 250k mistakenly to some random account set aside to perpetrate the crime and make sure the loot gets cleaned.

What remains of such business, they might struggle a bit if they have insurance but what happens if they don't have? They start to send people home and eventually the company goes into debt etc.

Meanwhile somewhere else inside life, some group of people are somewhere celebrating the just acquired funds. Splashing cash on drinks, cars, luxury lifestyle etc. Without thinking of the staffs working at that company they just defrauded. It is a shame!

that is why they always need to get drunk and take drug to be in happy mood
Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2020
Thiwalade:
Sometimes i feel at a disadvantage being a Nigerian. sad

I can't even apply for what i started applying for after seeing this news.

sad cry cry cry cry
Don't lose hope. People still travel to America weekly

2 Likes

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2020
bodyloveghetto:
Everyone be thief.. Me just saying
na lie... me just replying
Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by Coldie(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2020
I am an Igbo guy but I am disappointed at our people. This yahoo and fraud has eaten dreo into the lives of our people
Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Yahoo boys would finish Americans with this new Iranian war.... Awon Captain Mitchel white ati General Alfred dickson

grin by the time the war is over them go don siphon $2billion from dumb US citizens us am buy rolls royce for dubai and lekki

truth is Americans are not all that smart as they potray in the movies, and immigrants built them

Majority of Americans are dumb and ignorant..... Can you imagine a friend (a us citizen) telling me with utmost confidence that Putin instructed trump to kill Suleiman

3 Likes

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by Correcto: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Did you read this part -----In November 2019, Olu Victor Alonge, alongside six other Nigerians, were sentenced for their role in a multi-year wire fraud scheme that targeted users of American dating websites, inciting a total loss of $1,835,279.
DonFreshmoney:
Igbo Kwenu...

Even biafrans have started love and romance scam.. Flat heads with flat brains

1 Like

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by itsme01: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Majority of Americans are dumb and ignorant..... Can you imagine a friend (a us citizen) telling me with utmost confidence that Putin instructed trump to kill Suleiman

hahaha grin one a florida trumpster said last night Iranian bomb killed 600 US army at US embassy in Iran, that Suliemani was responsible, i then asked him what 600 soldiers where doing at the embassy, he said US soldiers are their diplomats

3 Likes

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2020
itsme01:

hahaha grin one a florida trumpster said last night Iranian bomb killed 600 US army at US embassy in Iran, that Suliemani was responsible, i then asked him what 600 soldiers where doing at the embassy, he said US soldiers are their diplomats

Lol baba leave those people ohhh....most are really dumb
Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by OkoroRuthEby12: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2020
This is why Nigerians will continue to find it difficult to get visa into that country... Scam filled fellows.. criminals...

1 Like

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by OkoroRuthEby12: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2020
This is why Nigerians will continue to find it difficult to get visa into that country... Scam filled fellows.. criminals...
gnykelly:

that is why they always need to get drunk and take drug to be in happy mood

1 Like

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by OyinO: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2020
IAmStrange:
Quite unfortunate. This is part of what we are saying.

The world.. The riches of the world. To be recognized and celebrated in the world is the goal of many, forgetting the major purpose of the world which is to work towards acheiving the real everlasting bliss which exists in the next life.

This world has taken over many people's hearts.. . they would do anything to be known.. anything to "make it". The devil has made this transient life very dear to many, distracting them from their major purpose on earth, ridding their hearts of yearning for righteousness and piety..

Human beings have been so deceived into "over-liking" this world but they forget that, that which is in the next life is far greater than this world and everything in it.

Indeed, the world needs a saviour. The world needs a guide. The world needs someone to help them remove the folds the devil has put on many people's eyes and make them see the truth about this life.

The world needs someone to guide them to their major purpose on earth so they can secure the far better and everlasting bliss in the hereafter and escape the punishment of the hereafter on the other hand.

The world needs IMES, the end of days and beginning of new ones grin

Imes, we await your coming. cheesy

Next life story is a pure religious scam! Hell only exist in your brainwashed mind.

1 Like

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by dangoteinlaw: 11:43am On Jan 08, 2020
okorotalkative:
Business email compromise should be on the same level as terrorism, cos if you look at it this way. A small business that is managing to survive and pay salary to maybe 35 people gets hacked and the hacker made them wire 250k mistakenly to some random account set aside to perpetrate the crime and make sure the loot gets cleaned.

What remains of such business, they might struggle a bit if they have insurance but what happens if they don't have? They start to send people home and eventually the company goes into debt etc.

Meanwhile somewhere else inside life, some group of people are somewhere celebrating the just acquired funds. Splashing cash on drinks, cars, luxury lifestyle etc. Without thinking of the staffs working at that company they just defrauded. It is a shame!
what about those that have excess funds in their bank accounts but choose not to pay their workers and keep them in hunger, then the hacke invests the money and employs others whereby paying them more?? considering what I ve seen some employers do I wish some rich ppl get hacked. period!!!

1 Like

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by dangoteinlaw: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2020
Datguybilly97:
For that Grind bro 1m$ na cheese tongue na spamming game men deh call am. You fit jam 100billion$ for box. Na aboki com remain grin
abeg come teach me work bro. na only one mmr just need and I go handsup

2 Likes

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by thatigboman: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2020
NaMeAboki:

No, I missed it; apparently because the Okeke's will always dominate and outshine the others to irrelevance. grin
aboki will always be aboki. Go school u no gree go, just reading articles half way and drawing the nation back like ur brothers

3 Likes

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by GeneralPula: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Yahoo boys would finish Americans with this new Iranian war.... Awon Captain Mitchel white ati General Alfred dickson

grin by the time the war is over them go don siphon $2billion from dumb US citizens us am buy rolls royce for dubai and lekki

truth is Americans are not all that smart as they potray in the movies, and immigrants built them

Truest thing bro!

Americans are very dumb and greedy and that’s why it’s way easy to scam them, compare to Europe!

1 Like

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by Kennyswag: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
AMERICAisKING:
[s]
I like your sincerity, you know love and romance scam resonates with ewedu gobblers and skull miners since the days of Awo the rat poison crooner and Abiola since 1808[/s]
trash from a criminal flat.head
Try againgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by bluefilm: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sanfranka6:

[s]But if it was simple quadratic equation now you will be peeing on your shorts, ode[/s]

You can tell that to your popsie.

Ozu nwuru anwu dika gi.

Onye ara.

Thunder gbarikwee ishi dia.

1 Like

Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
GeneralPula:

Truest thing bro!
Americans are very dumb and greedy and that’s why it’s way easy to scam them, compare to Europe!
Try also Americans have more compassion when you, scammers, cry you don't have anything to eat.
Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by Legendguru: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by Enemyofpeace: 5:59am On Jan 09, 2020
LindaUjuKen:
Nigerians and scam
especially those from your area grin grin
Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by shomutuski(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Boys don they rush military as trump deploy troops.
Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by Datguybilly97(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2020
I be shoemaker grin
dangoteinlaw:
abeg come teach me work bro. na only one mmr just need and I go handsup
Re: Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam by tck2000(m): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
okorotalkative:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports / 47 Killed By Bandits In Katsina, Houses Burnt After Sharing Of Relief Materials / Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.