Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Need Maize And Soybean Supplier For A One Year Contract - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Maize And Soybean Supplier For A One Year Contract (582 Views)

I Need Maize Offal On A Consistent Basis / Urgent Need Of Dried Maize And Soybean / In Need Of Bags Of Groundnut Cake And Soybean Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Maize And Soybean Supplier For A One Year Contract by objtech(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
I need a maize and soybean supplier for a supply of any quantity of maize and soybean they have on pay on delivery. Target price for soybean is 118k per tonne delivery to Lagos , Ibadan and ogun state. Target price for white maize is 91k per tonne delivery to Lagos and Ibadan. Serious supplier for a serious deal call me on 08087491164. It's a long term deal from a PLC
Re: I Need Maize And Soybean Supplier For A One Year Contract by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
When you call this one now, he will start saying rubbish...they are plenty here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Need Maize And Soybean Supplier For A One Year Contract by objtech(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Saying rubbish like? When you have not even called if you are serious with business and you can do the price you call and even get paid before delivery we don't make noise if you are not serious then no need to comment go and do business with other buyers
Re: I Need Maize And Soybean Supplier For A One Year Contract by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
objtech:
Saying rubbish like? When you have not even called if you are serious with business and you can do the price you call and even get paid before delivery we don't make noise if you are not serious then no need to comment go and do business with other buyers

Who are the we??
Re: I Need Maize And Soybean Supplier For A One Year Contract by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
We want dried raw cashew nuts 2020!....
Cash on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)
Re: I Need Maize And Soybean Supplier For A One Year Contract by olaoshitt(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
objtech:
I need a maize and soybean supplier for a supply of any quantity of maize and soybean they have on pay on delivery. Target price for soybean is 118k per tonne delivery to Lagos , Ibadan and ogun state. Target price for white maize is 91k per tonne delivery to Lagos and Ibadan. Serious supplier for a serious deal call me on 08087491164. It's a long term deal from a PLC

I have in large quantities, enquiries https:///2348087476363 or call 08087476363
Re: I Need Maize And Soybean Supplier For A One Year Contract by runsboy1(m): 8:20am On Jan 20, 2020
objtech:
we deliver nothing but the best grains from Niger and kwara respectively. white and yellow grains at high quality with no moisture
contact info 08068809815

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Whooping Amount Of Money From Cucumber In Less Than 3 Months / Slime Production / Oyo State Agric Business Expo 2021 With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.