Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram (114251 Views)

Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation / Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by CorleonOfSicily: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Theatre commander who took to his heels and run behind his seargents and warrant officers for protection is that one a theatre commander.
Have you ever seen where 2 people are fighting before not to talk of war. You are running your mouth like water in a basket.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by foreshore(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Theatre commander who took to his heels and run behind his seargents and warrant officers for protection is that one a theatre commander.

Oh you dey there Abi!!!
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Iamsofavoured(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Just shut up, please. Thanks.
CANDYDADDY:
you guys should enjoy the 'change' you voted for,not to forget we still have more years to go
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by judgementyard(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Say what??
Follow me ask ooh!
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by ContractKiller: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Use your brain to support your claim of being human being

yarimo:
support your claim with videos.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Tunyx01: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
MufasaRebirth:
We are ready for Amelica tongue tongue We are not scared of them, if they make any move....we will respond ASAP cheesy grin

I trust our gallant Soldiers angry angry

You need to be seriously flogged
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Reference(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

You're one of them or sympathizer

It is not sympathy. That is truth, fact and wisdom. Without that and without tailoring solutions to meet with an understanding of the people, problems and processes, we CAN NEVER win this war.

We have a so called Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies. The only time we hear about them is when they launch a ceremony to invest some pot bellied old government hacks with the tag 'mni' to add to their gratuitous list of ill-deserved awards.

An Institute like that is supposed to be the 'brains' of the nation, the crucible for solutions to deep seated, intractible national challenges. They should profer solutions to this insurgency and not let the nation wallow in misery and her scarce resources of blood and treasure go to waste.

We sure as hell donot know the enemy we fight and without knowledge I simply canot see how we can prevail against them.... but I understand that it is a black thing to place sentiment before facts...

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by olajide8(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
shakmati:

I am not a sympathizer. I am only being reasonable.

What is reasonable in this unreasonable statement now?
US killed bagdadi in Iraq these idiot's came and killed innocent aide workers in nigeria- are they white skinned or do they come from the US? What concerns innocent nigerians with what is happening in Syria and their own ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by SolexOlenin(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wow! We are booking that Goes for the upcoming World War...
dre11:
Driver feared dead’ as Boko Haram attacks army commander’s convoy

https://www.thecable.ng/driver-feared-dead-as-boko-haram-attacks-army-commanders-convoy
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Germi9: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Drinking lies
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by debbysure01(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
How did the Boko Haram got the info that the theatre commander was going to pass that route at the time. Definitely, there are saboteurs in the military. Until they are identified, i don't see this war ending soon.

Check my Signature....

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by friday2011(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
shakmati:

Reasonable about what?

Reasonable about idiots taking the lives of innocent people?

You must be seek
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Powersurge: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
shakmati:

I wanted to come at you with the usual Nairaland insults. But the knowledge in me wouldn't allow that.

How do you define reasonable pls? What course is ISWAP fighting for? Did you know that ISWAP beheaded several Christians few days ago? Are you aware of implication of that if Christians are not VERY TOLERANT?

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by milemimi93(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
So during d regn of dat bastard calld jona, there wasnt any attach?
CANDYDADDY:
you guys should enjoy the 'change' you voted for,not to forget we still have more years to go
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by kettykings: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
tribalmall:
He is not Ojukwu now so he won't run off like a sissy.

This is a local militia war and not the type of war ojukwu fought against Soviet union, Egypt, Britain, east Germany, Ireland, Niger, Cameroon Chad and Sudan.
No other tribe or group in Nigeria or Africa can try what ojukwu did and leave to see the end
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by riczy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sweeetheart:
If this Bokoharam is not political and a tool in the hand of Northerners how did Bokoharam got to know the commander is on a mission to visit the new deployed troops

This shows there are many saboteurs in the military giving those sponsoring these beast information
They believe d NA wud be in disarray wen d Commander dies! Senselessness!!!

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Rapmoney(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
seborrhic:
Most likely the gunshots were happening in say Lagos Ibadan expressway while the theatre commander was somewhere in Ojota or even Maryland.
Maybe they heard about it and quickly made a detour through Ijebu Ode.
I highly doubt both sides came even close to seeing each other,talkless of a confrontation.

Are you sure you are a right thinking person or you didn't read the news? The person driving the major general is feared dead and see what you posted.

The way people comment on social media will definitely make you understand how many Nigerian youths reason. Upside down!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Hillarychuks: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
qualityovenbake:
This was an ambush. The Army should check inward, someone or some people are giving this boko boys vital information.

When you recruit an bokoboy under the guise of being repented into the military, somebody who has passed series of tutelage for years.... Information will definitely leak
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nobody read that NATO Ammunition part, Military Camo and Police Uniform?
One time a senior intelligence officer said "it's high time you show why you are a general or any senior ranking officer in our LEA's, not just going for promotions without field or war experience"
Then we ask "Sir since Nigeria is a peaceful country, how do we achieve this?"
He replied "instigate war in our country or other neighbouring country and engage our officers; that's what the sign up for, America, Russia and other super powers are doing it so why can't we?" He a recount of how Nigeria was respected during the day of ECOMOG and other pseudo-peace keeping missions.
Now dot your I and cross your T, you will understand part of what BH war could be all about; though it may has been hijacked military industrial complexities are much and war is business. When a business goes sour, the agrieved part can signal you "Bro you are not invisible".
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by seborrhic: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rapmoney:

or you didn't read the news? The person driving the major general is feared dead and see what you posted.

I had to go back and read it 5 more times.
Pls quote me the portion where it was written that the driver was "feared dead".
If u can't find that portion,then please accept my condolences on your wasted education.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by T9ksy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Just because you dont agree with something doesnt make it a lie. How did the Dre get his info from. Is this not the same BH that the same "army" claim has been decimated?

Did you even follow the thread? Obviously not.

Dre got his from a news outlet but you will rather believe your fellow bigoted ydiot who submitted no form of proof to buttress his/her outlandish tales by moonlight
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Rapmoney(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
seborrhic:

I had to go back and read it 5 more times.
Pls quote me the portion where it was written that the driver was "feared dead".
If u can't find that portion,then please accept my condolences on your wasted education.
Senseless comment! It was an added information. Read through the thread and see the source. I don't argue with kids!
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
yarimo:
Exactly sometimes people just talk to trend

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by izubext007: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
yarimo:
Do U Have Videos That The Commander Stood And Repell D Bh Boys
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by bewla(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This bad to say to those who work day and night to protect u and I

pls let's not make joke of everything

let's not kill there moral is for the greater course that they lay there life

For to be free and me to work in the street like we do now typing phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by isnovic(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Just thinking aloud, why this is common place when the commander is of a different tribe other than a core northerner.

Commander change your war generals. You have been compromised and targeted for elimination.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by enigmaticlion: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
shakmati:

boko haram social media pig
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Borderless: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Racoon:
Guess it's still the same "technically defeated/thoroughly downgraded BH" that "lacks the capacity to carry out major attacks" and "attacking soft targets"?

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Jaqenhghar: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
T9ksy:

Did you even follow the thread? Obviously not.

Dre got his from a news outlet but you will rather believe your fellow bigoted ydiot who submitted no form of proof to buttress his/her outlandish tales by moonlight
Typical nogger response. You havent addressed the points but gone into insult mode like one market woman. SMH
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by danielck22(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
shakmati:

Reasonable NONSENSE..
You are a TERRORIST.... nairalanders beware....
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by superability(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Why are you insulting him. The same government releases them and sees nothing wrong with it

God help us...
One of this days I will write an experience I encountered here in zaria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation / Nigerian States From Richest To Poorest (ppp) / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.