Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

You And Your Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You And Your Jobs (458 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You And Your Jobs by NnenaRita(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hi dears,

I am starting a new thread for people looking for jobs, people who have jobs and people frustrated with their job.

I'm your go to person for all HR related issues and if you have any personal questions, please feel free to ask.

I will also share my personal story, will help with CV writing skills and so on.

I hope you have an interesting read
Re: You And Your Jobs by NnenaRita(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
VACANCY VANCANY !

I can vouch for this company. If you're qualified and within Lagos, please apply.

GR8JOBS OUTSOURCING COMPANY.

are currently hiring for the position of a Human Capital Support Officers
Qualifications: B.SC (only)
Job Location: Lagos
Interested candidates should kindly come to our office for an interview:
5, Ogbunike Str, Off Admiralty Way Lekki Phase 1
Date: Wednesday 8th January 2020.
Time: From 9am daily

Experience in HR is required
Re: You And Your Jobs by NnenaRita(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
See attachment below and apply. Make sure your CV is professional enough

Re: You And Your Jobs by Exodora: 3:11am On Jan 28, 2021
Please how do I submit my CV .
Do I submit with an envelope or a file and again do I write my name on the back of the envelope.
I so just don't know how to go about this .
Re: You And Your Jobs by NnenaRita(m): 12:20am On Mar 08, 2023
GTBank Limited is hiring Graduate Trainee Programme 2023. Know more about the job opening here: https://zurl.to/rpZL?source=CareerSite

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Front Desk - Immediate Employment / Tote Logistics Recruits For dispatch riders / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.